New NOSFERATU cd single

Does exactly what it says on the tin. Some of the nonsense contained herein may be very loosely related to The Sisters of Mercy, but I wouldn't bet your PayPal account on it. In keeping with the internet's general theme nothing written here should be taken as Gospel: over three quarters of it is utter gibberish, and most of the forum's denizens haven't spoken to another human being face-to-face for decades. Don't worry your pretty little heads about it. Above all else, remember this: You don't have to stay forever. I will understand.
Silence is platinum
Slight Overbomber

Just received the new single which is AWESOME

welcome back Louis :notworthy: :notworthy:
Quiff Boy
Herr Administrator

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

sorry.

oh, hang on. no i'm not.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

2 words: vampyre's cry

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
What’s the difference between a buffalo and a bison?
Silence is platinum
Slight Overbomber

No problem , should give it a try though, quite different from the stuff from the past, :wink: :wink:

feel free to apologise :lol:
Dark
Underneath the Rock

If Quiffy is scorning it, it's got to be good.

Maybe I should buy this single...
aims
Overbomber

Maybe you should slip him a tenner to laugh at "Into the Zodiac", your sales would surely soar ;)
Dark
Underneath the Rock

Why pay him, when he will anyway? :lol:
aims
Overbomber

Touché! :lol:
James Blast
Banned

who let all these teenage goffs in here?
"And when you start to think about death, you start to think about what's after it. And then you start hoping there is a God. For me, it's a frightening thought to go nowhere".
~ Peter Steele
aims
Overbomber

Teenage what? Are you implying that we're Murderdolls fans? :eek:
smiscandlon
Overbomber

Got it in the other day but haven't listened to it yet.

Mis-spent youth, what can I say.
анархия