Live8

Does exactly what it says on the tin. Some of the nonsense contained herein may be very loosely related to The Sisters of Mercy, but I wouldn't bet your PayPal account on it. In keeping with the internet's general theme nothing written here should be taken as Gospel: over three quarters of it is utter gibberish, and most of the forum's denizens haven't spoken to another human being face-to-face for decades. Don't worry your pretty little heads about it. Above all else, remember this: You don't have to stay forever. I will understand.
Debaser
Overbomber

markfiend wrote:Incidentally, the Live8 appearances don't seem to have done anyone's record sales any harm...

Clicky

...apart from Pete Doherty :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
And if you happen to be an outlet who sells these records....

http://www2.hmv.co.uk/hmvweb/navigate.d ... ageID=1258

:roll:
Five cups of coffee just to be myself...when I'd rather be somebody else
James Blast
Banned

sales drop after her vocal performance, I do hope

Doherty has finally been exposed as the nomark, talentless gimp he is. How could you all have been so foolish?
"And when you start to think about death, you start to think about what's after it. And then you start hoping there is a God. For me, it's a frightening thought to go nowhere".
~ Peter Steele
markfiend
goriller of form 3b

Most of the artists have pledged to donate their "extra" royalties to the cause. Fair play. :notworthy:
The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.
—Bertrand Russell