Sisters Wiki

Do you do a TSOM-related website? Do you know any cool TSOM websites? Sites listed here may be about anything to do with The Sisters: lyrics, tours, photos, biographies, interviews, etc. Post your URLs along with a short description of the website here.

Note: Please post links about trading Sisters memorabilia or your personal collection in the Trading section.
nick the stripper
Slight Overbomber

Thank you! :notworthy:
nick the stripper
Slight Overbomber

I've added pictures into the single section. Here's an example of what I've done clicky

But It wouldn't post the image properly on the Under the Gun page. I can't figure out what went wrong. Does anyone know why it wouldn't post the picture correctly?
Obviousman
Outside the Simian Flock

Cool stuff guys! It's in my favourites already (and I popped the mixi-site's out :lol: )
Styles are a lie.

My Facebook/My Flickr
force
Road Kill

I added some information to the Bootleg section, but since I haven't really spoken or written any English after my graduation my lyrical skills are a bit rusty.
hallucienate
Overbomber

force wrote:I added some information to the Bootleg section, but since I haven't really spoken or written any English after my graduation my lyrical skills are a bit rusty.
Please carry on! I'm sure that if someone feels the need they will correct anything they feel they need to.

This project is coming along nicely ;D :notworthy:
hallucienate
Overbomber

A dump of the database now measures in at about 1 meg and the image directory is about 1.5 megs :von:
Dark
Underneath the Rock

Right, give me a day or two to get the energy to transfer all my SSV and GD pages from the old Wiki to the new. *

Glad the old one still exists, it'd be a pain to redo them all, especially as it meant I had to listen to all of SSV from start to finish in case any lyrics were wrong (except Go Figure, most of that one I skipped)

*Actually, I have the energy, just I hate using this laptop. When I get home, I'll do it. On a computer with a REAL MOUSE instead of this crappy touchpad that would make gaming impossible.
lazarus corporation
Lord Protector

I've added Bootleg details/images for Victims of Circumstance and Last Magician of Rational Thought
eastmidswhizzkid
Faster Than The Light Of Speed

and i've added details for the live/studio/combined 7" bootlegs i own that are not already covered.i cant add images as i haven't got a scanner-me-thing.

i say chaps,this is a jolly little wheeze,what? :D
8)
Well I was handsome and I was strong
And I knew the words to every song.
"Did my singing please you?"
"No! The words you sang were wrong!"

:bat:
Dark
Underneath the Rock

OK, I'm just moving the SSV pages over.

Is there REALLY any problem with writing lyrics for SSV or demo tracks (Red Skies Disappear)? I hardly think Von would care if anyone knows he said "We are the Drugsar, we know where the drugs are". :P
nick the stripper
Slight Overbomber

I can't log into the wiki. It said I was sent a new password. I checked my e-mail and there wasn't a password. :eek:
Last edited by nick the stripper on 12 Jul 2005, 16:53, edited 1 time in total.
hallucienate
Overbomber

nick the stripper wrote:I can't log into the wiki. It said I was sent a new password. I checked my e-mail and there was password. :eek:

:eek: I ain't done nothing. I just logged out of my account and then logged back in and all is fine with mine.
Petseri
Overbomber

From http://www.sisters.co.za/wiki/index.php/Andreas_Bruhn: Andreas Bruhn
From The Sisters Of Mercy Wiki
Andreas Bruhn was the guitarist for The Sisters Of Mercy on Vision Thing, continuing as live guitarist until the end of the 1993 tours.

Can we get the Andreas interview off myheartland from http://myheartland.co.uk/viewtopic.php?t=7246 copied across or are there copyright issues?

I have a bit on the plate at the moment, but I should be able to come up with something on Andreas if you want. More or less summarizing the interview. Yes?

Martin
Quiff Boy
Herr Administrator

goodpoint! :)

i'd like to keep the interview on here to be honest, as with the gary marx and tony james ones, but feel free to add directs link to the approriate threads...
What’s the difference between a buffalo and a bison?
Dark
Underneath the Rock

OK, Quiffy, with all that sorted, can you PLEASE tell me if we can put the lyrics to unreleased tracks (demos, SSV, not new tracks) on? :P

Mostly cause the lyrics on Mr Naylor's site are close but not entirely correct (and for some reason, the link to the Discography doesn't work)
Quiff Boy
Herr Administrator

Dark wrote:OK, Quiffy, with all that sorted, can you PLEASE tell me if we can put the lyrics to unreleased tracks (demos, SSV, not new tracks) on? :P

Mostly cause the lyrics on Mr Naylor's site are close but not entirely correct (and for some reason, the link to the Discography doesn't work)
not up to me i'm afraid - its hal's wiki & his call.
nick the stripper
Slight Overbomber

My account's working now. phew.
hallucienate
Overbomber

Quiff Boy wrote:
Dark wrote:OK, Quiffy, with all that sorted, can you PLEASE tell me if we can put the lyrics to unreleased tracks (demos, SSV, not new tracks) on? :P

not up to me i'm afraid - its hal's wiki & his call.
I'm not too fussed myself, but the spirit of wikis all info shouldn't have a copyright.

You're free to post them, and anyone else is free to take them down if they know more about the ownership of the songs in question.
force
Road Kill

I doubt that Eldritch would have any problems about SSV lyrics since they're not "real tracks", but I wouldn't add the old unreleased tracks (Wide Receiver, Good Things). There is propably some reason why they never were officially released and Von seems to be quite picky when it comes to something he's got the copyright. Atleast I can't think of another official band site which has as accurate copyright notice on lyrics page as The Sisters'.
hallucienate
Overbomber

Nick, about the discography section: if this info is coming from http://www.thesistersofmercy.com/gen/gigog/gigog.htm then please remove this section, the entire official site is copyright.
nick the stripper
Slight Overbomber

I've removed all gigs from the list.

Um, is there anywhere else I can get a gig list?
Petseri
Overbomber

nick the stripper wrote:I've removed all gigs from the list.

Um, is there anywhere else I can get a gig list?
All is not lost; you still could use the one posted for 2005.

As for a complete gigography: Lexi has a very good one available at his site: http://www.thesistersofmercy.de/gigography.htm . Andreas Krinke also has a very good one with tracklists: http://mitglied.lycos.de/sisterslive/frame2.htm . Check with either of them to see if one of those lists can be used.

Martin
nick the stripper
Slight Overbomber

clicky

Have I missed out any videos?
Quiff Boy
Herr Administrator

nick the stripper wrote:clicky

body and soul, no time to cry and 1959

Body & Soul
Walk Away
No Time to Cry
Black Planet
This Corrosion
Dominion
Lucretia, My Reflection
More
Doctor Jeep
Detonation Boulevard
Temple of Love (1992)
Under the Gun
pikkrong
Overbomber

Quiff Boy wrote:
nick the stripper wrote:clicky

body and soul, no time to cry and 1959

Body & Soul
Walk Away
No Time to Cry
Black Planet
This Corrosion
Dominion