I'm terribly confused...

Does exactly what it says on the tin. Some of the nonsense contained herein may be very loosely related to The Sisters of Mercy, but I wouldn't bet your PayPal account on it. In keeping with the internet's general theme nothing written here should be taken as Gospel: over three quarters of it is utter gibberish, and most of the forum's denizens haven't spoken to another human being face-to-face for decades. Don't worry your pretty little heads about it. Above all else, remember this: You don't have to stay forever. I will understand.
ruffers
Overbomber

You could buy some penguins, and train them.

http://www.penguinwarehouse.com/index.php
Chucking another log on
culprit
Utterly Bastard Groovy Amphetamine Filth

Rosalie wrote:Orange..?
just
don't
ask
...mmmmmmmmmMMMMMM!....
culprit

ruffers wrote:You could buy some penguins, and train them.

http://www.penguinwarehouse.com/index.php
I like...
Q: How do I return a defective penguin?
A: All sales are final. Penguin Warehouse, Inc. does not currently take returns on live penguins. We do, however, offer a 30 day satisfaction guarantee on all our penguin accessory products.
...mmmmmmmmmMMMMMM!....
timsinister
The Oncoming Storm

culprit wrote: I like...

Q: How do I return a defective penguin?
A: All sales are final. Penguin Warehouse, Inc. does not currently take returns on live penguins. We do, however, offer a 30 day satisfaction guarantee on all our penguin accessory products.

It's not defective...it's just resting. :wink:

You're a Goth.Net exile, Rosalie? Who booted you off IRC then? I never use it m'self, but I know they can be touchy...I stick to the forums.

And this thread is essentially a good picture of the entire HL set-up. I got my own thread, and my own, hand-crafted threats and abuse as well. Customer Service a speciality.
Rosalie
Amphetamine Filth

You're a Goth.Net exile, Rosalie? Who booted you off IRC then? I never use it m'self, but I know they can be touchy...I stick to the forums.
Lilith herself, of course. Forums are alright since their not under her immature-pretending-to-be-mature(and she's a mother now, too) mistress' constant watch, but I'm banned there too. Or rather, had my posting/PM rights removed, because I posted a message on the board about what had happened on the IRC channel, after they starting "talking about me" again, trying to get it to stop. Lilith isn't someone to reason with people.

I guarantee you she's one of the types that doesn't go anywhere much she doesn't have power. I think she said it herself, actually.

It was hilarious, because I had a good convo with her a few days previously, and there wasn't any more strife between us. She told me how Vervain wanted me booted off, but she said he was just being an idiot and it would happen.

Unless, of course, I happened to disagree with her in an argument, and later criticise her senseless attack on me over an opinion which nobody would let me explain. Big mistake.

Lilith is EXTREMELY immature, and makes a big fuss when she doesn't get things her way, which is exactly why she doesn't go places she can't admin/op. She tries to appear "mature" by having one of the most annoyingly "refined" and selective senses of humour known to man, but it just makes her look like one of those annoying 9 year olds trying to be all "grown up" around the 8 year olds. It doesn't work.

The channel is ridiculous. So full of posers and hanger-on-ers. I miss the forums a little, but not the IRC channel, though there was some fun to be had on occasion, usually when the OPs weren't there. Some of them were really, really ridiculous. One of the OPs was so corporate-yay-captalism he'd lash into anyone who didn't believe in the greater goal of profit.

Actualy, goth.net IRC channel is one of the big reasons I posted that other topic, though there were only a handful of people in there like that, and they still "hung around" and considered themselves "goth", so they're not entirely the same as the people I'm criticising. Though somehow, that doesn't make it any better. He had some sick views on disabled people and how they shouldn't be catered for because they are the "weak", or anyone with any disadvantage, because they are weak and it's no excuse for "whining"(my least favourite online term after fucktard).

But they were one of the big things that brought down the channel, because of it wasn't a goth channel at all, everyone was "been there, done that", just a stuck up channel where someone goes "That's not funny. You're not funny. The only thing that's funny is your face, which is ridiculous" every 5 minutes when they feel like attacking someone.

A whole load of better-than-you idiots, many of who no longer look, dress act or believe in anything remotely "goth", or have anything "goth" about them, especailly not the trademark dark but tolerant sense of humour, and never even talk about said music, ever, yet still claim to be "goth" and label others as poseurs.
Last edited by Rosalie on 21 Jul 2005, 16:41, edited 2 times in total.
James Blast
Banned

are you sure you're in the right place?
"And when you start to think about death, you start to think about what's after it. And then you start hoping there is a God. For me, it's a frightening thought to go nowhere".
~ Peter Steele
Rosalie
Amphetamine Filth

Sorry. I really hated that channel. I'm done ranting. It was months ago but it was so ridiculous I haven't gotten over it yet.
nick the stripper
Slight Overbomber

Who the hell is Lilith?

Stop your bitching and have a crumpet. ;D
Rosalie
Amphetamine Filth

Crumpets are like pancakes but FATTER.

Just like plump fairies.
Anne Widdecombe sucks.
Quiff Boy
Herr Administrator

yeah but no but yeah but no but yeah but no but yeah but no but yeah....

:lol: :notworthy: ;D
What’s the difference between a buffalo and a bison?
Rosalie
Amphetamine Filth

:(((((((((((((9
Anne Widdecombe sucks.
nick the stripper
Slight Overbomber

Quiff Boy wrote:yeah but no but yeah but no but yeah but no but yeah but no but yeah....

:lol: :notworthy: ;D
I love how you did the "We are not worthy" emoticon for yourself, Quiffy. :lol:

:lol: :notworthy: :lol:
Rosalie
Amphetamine Filth

;_______;
Anne Widdecombe sucks.
Quiff Boy
Herr Administrator

the icon was at rosalie for that (self-confessed) rant :D

no offence intended ;)
What’s the difference between a buffalo and a bison?
timsinister
The Oncoming Storm

Bloody...hell!

I've known Lillith for, er...two years now? Maybe three. She's never been that fiery in my presence unless it's been utterly deserving.

However, as I don't know the full details of the situation, I'm not gonna involve myself any more. Sorry to hear it happened Ros, as long as you're over it.

Well, hopefully you are now. Thankyou for using the Heartland Couch, next please!
Rosalie
Amphetamine Filth

Well, I have logs to prove my case, if you want to read them. It's really the fault of the whole channel for getting on one person's case every so often. They're the kind of people who are *wonderful* who those to approve of, but as soon as they "don't like you", which can be any reason at all, you're f**ked. I'm not the first this has happened to... a young girl named Elle in the chat was banned for ages for pretty much the same. And unlike me, she's a complete dote.
Anne Widdecombe sucks.
culprit

Rosalie wrote:f**ked
are you allowed to say that.

Quuuuuuiiiiffffyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!

someones been using that wooorrrrddd again!
...mmmmmmmmmMMMMMM!....
Rosalie
Amphetamine Filth

If it's not allowed, why isn't it filtered???
Anne Widdecombe sucks.
Debaser
Overbomber

Rosalie wrote:
Lilith herself, of course. Forums are alright since their not under her immature-pretending-to-be-mature(and she's a mother now, too) mistress' constant watch, but I'm banned there too. Or rather, had my posting/PM rights removed, because I posted a message on the board about what had happened on the IRC channel, after they starting "talking about me" again, trying to get it to stop. Lilith isn't someone to reason with people.

I guarantee you she's one of the types that doesn't go anywhere much she doesn't have power. I think she said it herself, actually.

It was hilarious, because I had a good convo with her a few days previously, and there wasn't any more strife between us. She told me how Vervain wanted me booted off, but she said he was just being an idiot and it would happen.

Unless, of course, I happened to disagree with her in an argument, and later criticise her senseless attack on me over an opinion which nobody would let me explain. Big mistake.

Lilith is EXTREMELY immature, and makes a big fuss when she doesn't get things her way, which is exactly why she doesn't go places she can't admin/op. She tries to appear "mature" by having one of the most annoyingly "refined" and selective senses of humour known to man, but it just makes her look like one of those annoying 9 year olds trying to be all "grown up" around the 8 year olds. It doesn't work.

The channel is ridiculous. So full of posers and hanger-on-ers. I miss the forums a little, but not the IRC channel, though there was some fun to be had on occasion, usually when the OPs weren't there. Some of them were really, really ridiculous. One of the OPs was so corporate-yay-captalism he'd lash into anyone who didn't believe in the greater goal of profit.

Actualy, goth.net IRC channel is one of the big reasons I posted that other topic, though there were only a handful of people in there like that, and they still "hung around" and considered themselves "goth", so they're not entirely the same as the people I'm criticising. Though somehow, that doesn't make it any better. He had some sick views on disabled people and how they shouldn't be catered for because they are the "weak", or anyone with any disadvantage, because they are weak and it's no excuse for "whining"(my least favourite online term after fucktard).

But they were one of the big things that brought down the channel, because of it wasn't a goth channel at all, everyone was "been there, done that", just a stuck up channel where someone goes "That's not funny. You're not funny. The only thing that's funny is your face, which is ridiculous" every 5 minutes when they feel like attacking someone.

A whole load of better-than-you idiots, many of who no longer look, dress act or believe in anything remotely "goth", or have anything "goth" about them, especailly not the trademark dark but tolerant sense of humour, and never even talk about said music, ever, yet still claim to be "goth" and label others as poseurs.
Crikey Blimey!...there's times when I'm REALLY glad I have no idea what's going on....this being one. Blimmin Goffs :D :D :D
Five cups of coffee just to be myself...when I'd rather be somebody else
RicheyJames
Bad Tempered Young Man

Debaser wrote:Crikey Blimey!...there's times when I'm REALLY glad I have no idea what's going on....this being one. Blimmin Goffs :D :D :D
they do like a good whine don't they?
"contradictions are meaningless, there's nothing to betray"
James Blast
Banned

RicheyJames wrote:they do like a good whine don't they?
you tell me, you married one :lol:
"And when you start to think about death, you start to think about what's after it. And then you start hoping there is a God. For me, it's a frightening thought to go nowhere".
~ Peter Steele
Rosalie
Amphetamine Filth

RicheyJames wrote:
Debaser wrote:Crikey Blimey!...there's times when I'm REALLY glad I have no idea what's going on....this being one. Blimmin Goffs :D :D :D
they do like a good whine don't they?
>:(
ruffers
Overbomber

Forgive me, what does that represent then?
Chucking another log on
nick the stripper
Slight Overbomber

Someone's trying to get their post count up fast. :innocent:
pikkrong
Overbomber

Welcome, R!