Waffle trimmed from the vision thing discussion

Does exactly what it says on the tin. Some of the nonsense contained herein may be very loosely related to The Sisters of Mercy, but I wouldn't bet your PayPal account on it. In keeping with the internet's general theme nothing written here should be taken as Gospel: over three quarters of it is utter gibberish, and most of the forum's denizens haven't spoken to another human being face-to-face for decades. Don't worry your pretty little heads about it. Above all else, remember this: You don't have to stay forever. I will understand.
Obviousman
Outside the Simian Flock

Well, let me put it this way... It'll never forget you :innocent:
Styles are a lie.

My Facebook/My Flickr
boudicca
Sister Midnight

Obviousman wrote:Well, let me put it this way... It'll never forget you :innocent:
:lol: :notworthy:

Visions of being chased around by my own grey matter now...
There's a man with a mullet going mad with a mallet in Millets
Obviousman
Outside the Simian Flock

:lol:

Makes me think of some crazy movie that had aliens in it consisting solely of brains :lol:
Styles are a lie.

My Facebook/My Flickr
James Blast
Banned

oh do stop buffing up her ego, you bastard mad person who's name begins with a Z! :lol:
"And when you start to think about death, you start to think about what's after it. And then you start hoping there is a God. For me, it's a frightening thought to go nowhere".
~ Peter Steele
Obviousman
Outside the Simian Flock

Sorry, not familiar with that band :innocent:
Styles are a lie.

My Facebook/My Flickr
boudicca
Sister Midnight

James Blast wrote:oh do stop buffing up her ego, you bastard mad person who's name begins with a Z! :lol:
Really Blast.

It needs all the buffing it can get at present.

See underneath the HL rock for details... :von: :| :von:
pikkrong
Overbomber

Rosalie wrote:
pikkrong wrote:Do goths always have this kind of problems: Is it a goth album? Should I like it?
Why are people trying to stereotype me? This is worse than the guitar forum.

Goth music only makes up about 1/3 of what I listen to.

I listen to Dream Theater, Muse, Smashing Pumpkins, Pink Floyd, The Yes, Rage Against the Machine, Stratovarius, Black Sabbath, Opeth, Queens of the Stone Age, Jimi Hendrix, Red Hot Chili Peppers, Silverchair, Metallica, Pantera, Steve Vai...

I dunno if I even said I was a goth. I didn't expect people to be quite as rejective of the term as they are, as I consider most the people here truer goths than those who do use the label.

I don't much care if it's a "goth" album to like something, I just listen to a reasonable amount of "goth" music and found some errors in judgement in people that said it's not the kind of stuff "goths" listen to.
No offence was intended. And again my welcome to this Rosalie who said:
Rosalie wrote:I much like the type of "goths" and Sisters fans that don't take themselves seriously and have a sense of humour rather than claiming to have one.
Rosalie
Amphetamine Filth

I didn't think it would be this kind of sense of "Humour" to be fair :P
Anne Widdecombe sucks.
MadameButterfly
HL's mystical safekeeper

@ QB- :notworthy: :kiss: :notworthy: thanks for starting this "Waffle" with one of mine! :kiss: :innocent:

Indeed you need to crash and burn you know your *place* here *home* to many of the seeking souls......

@Rosalie- you will live and learn *sometimes* I even know what you mean....the art is to say it properly and not to let it *upset* you if someone doesn't agree with you.

@boudicca- You seem cool :von: even with your shades :kiss:

MB
it's all about circles and spirals
that ongoing eternity
boudicca
Sister Midnight

MadameButterfly wrote: @boudicca- You seem cool :von: even with your shades :kiss:
AW BABE! :notworthy:
MadameButterfly
HL's mystical safekeeper

:lol: Let us just tred lightly - just now stories of *trio's* will start :innocent: :von: ;D

8) Right back at ya :!: :kiss:

MB
it's all about circles and spirals
that ongoing eternity