Kilroy WAS here...

Does exactly what it says on the tin. Some of the nonsense contained herein may be very loosely related to The Sisters of Mercy, but I wouldn't bet your PayPal account on it. In keeping with the internet's general theme nothing written here should be taken as Gospel: over three quarters of it is utter gibberish, and most of the forum's denizens haven't spoken to another human being face-to-face for decades. Don't worry your pretty little heads about it. Above all else, remember this: You don't have to stay forever. I will understand.
boudicca
Sister Midnight

Well would you believe it? Everybody's favourite tango-basted xenophobe has finally (after 6 piffling months) called it a day with Veritas (or Vanitas as 99% of people have come to know it). :lol: :roll:

http://politics.guardian.co.uk/otherpar ... 84,00.html

He appears to be shocked that he's not prime minister yet, so he's off.
Next stop, toilet cleaner, I reckon... :twisted:

Tragic. :innocent:
There's a man with a mullet going mad with a mallet in Millets
Dark
Underneath the Rock

My heart bleeds for him. :roll:

One less right-wing politician. 8)
aims
Overbomber

Unfortunately we've still got one as Prime Minister :innocent:
boudicca
Sister Midnight

Heh! Glad to see the yoof of today have got their heads screwed on the right way. 8)

When it comes to politics at least... :innocent:
scotty
Overbomber

But how long before that smarmy bastard lands his sel' an other prime gig,polotics or TV?,they f***ers allways come up smellin' o' Roses,PRICK!
Being brave is coming home at 2am half drunk, smelling of perfume, climbing into bed, slapping the wife on the arse and saying,"right fatty, you're next!!"
Black Alice
Emotional Vampyre

scotty wrote:But how long before that smarmy bastard lands his sel' an other prime gig,polotics or TV?,they f***ers allways come up smellin' o' Roses,PRICK!
Couldn't have said it any better :notworthy: :notworthy:

I have no doubt that he will be back in some guise or other and it will be as nauseating (if not more so) than the last time.

Just keep ignoring him - maybe he'll go away eventually.
I never talk during music, at least during good music. If one hears bad music, it is one's duty to drown it in conversation.
aims
Overbomber

boudicca wrote:Heh! Glad to see the yoof of today have got their heads screwed on the right way. 8)

No idea what you're talking about boudicca :roll:
Obviousman
Outside the Simian Flock

Oh, why don't guys like Filip Dewinter (the Flemish Block guy) do that :roll:

Anyway, glad for you guys he gave up, but on the other hand: If you're only prepared to give it a single go, you do not have to go into politics, right?

Oh: Tip: When ignoring the guy, make sure to ignore him properly and not give him some attention every now and then, that slight bit is enough for those guys
Styles are a lie.

My Facebook/My Flickr
Black Alice
Emotional Vampyre

Obviousman wrote:Oh, why don't guys like Filip Dewinter (the Flemish Block guy) do that :roll:

Anyway, glad for you guys he gave up, but on the other hand: If you're only prepared to give it a single go, you do not have to go into politics, right?
Unfortunately it wasn't a single go :( He was in UKIP and then Veritas. I'm sure that he will be back - not for the politics but for his ego (which is enormous :evil: )

The man has an orange tan and he means to show it off :urff:
I never talk during music, at least during good music. If one hears bad music, it is one's duty to drown it in conversation.
boudicca
Sister Midnight

Black Alice wrote:
Obviousman wrote:Oh, why don't guys like Filip Dewinter (the Flemish Block guy) do that :roll:

Unfortunately it wasn't a single go :( He was in UKIP and then Veritas.
And prior to THAT, he was a member of the Labour Party (weirdly, in the days when this actually meant being left-wing)... before he became Proper Famous as the world's least tactful chatshow host... the kind of guy who would slap an old lady who's only son had just died in a horrific plane accident on the back and say "So, what's the problem?" :roll:
Black Alice wrote:The man has an orange tan and he means to show it off :urff:
:notworthy: :lol: :notworthy: :lol: :notworthy:
James Blast
Banned

Obviousman wrote:Tip: When ignoring the guy, make sure to ignore him properly and not give him some attention every now and then, that slight bit is enough for those guys
like, don't start threads about him?
"And when you start to think about death, you start to think about what's after it. And then you start hoping there is a God. For me, it's a frightening thought to go nowhere".
~ Peter Steele
boudicca
Sister Midnight

James Blast wrote:
Obviousman wrote:Tip: When ignoring the guy, make sure to ignore him properly and not give him some attention every now and then, that slight bit is enough for those guys
Then he gets off on the public ridicule he so richly deserves... :twisted:
Obviousman
Outside the Simian Flock

James Blast wrote:
:notworthy: :lol:

Well, that too, but mainly in the media I mean... For the Flemish Block in Belgium they have a 'cordon sanitaire' (no media attention and all that) but they didn't do it properly and gave them attention every now and then... Consequense was that they grew very big, so please guys: ingnore them very well :wink:
Styles are a lie.

My Facebook/My Flickr
Dark
Underneath the Rock

boudicca wrote:Heh! Glad to see the yoof of today have got their heads screwed on the right way. 8)

I wouldn't know what you're implying, my dazzling lady and ruler. :roll:
timsinister
The Oncoming Storm

So, when do we start the Heartland Party for Speed and Power?
Article wrote:virtually impossible for a new party to make a significant impact
Are you listening, BNP?
andymackem
Slight Overbomber

Obviousman wrote:
James Blast wrote:

Well, that too, but mainly in the media I mean... For the Flemish Block in Belgium they have a 'cordon sanitaire' (no media attention and all that) but they didn't do it properly and gave them attention every now and then... Consequense was that they grew very big, so please guys: ingnore them very well :wink:
Interesting approach to freedom of speech. When we tried to deny the IRA 'the oxygen of publicity' it wasn't a huge success. Of course, having pictures of Gerry Adams speaking while an actor read out his words was a problem.

And a missed opportunity: I'd love to have heard an Essex bimbo in place of an Ulster growl. Or the narrator off Big Brother: 'Daia three ov tha Stooormont tarks and wor Gerry's reet hacked aff ower summat ...'

The trouble is, if you ignore an argument there's a danger that you can't offer a better alternative. Instead of ignoring Tangoman and chums, it's more useful to convincingly explain why he's wrong. Though I do enjoy the irony of criticising him because of the colour of his skin :twisted:
Names are just a souvenir ...
Russian footie in the run-up to the World Cup - my latest E-book available from https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B07DGJFF6G
boudicca
Sister Midnight

timsinister wrote:So, when do we start the Heartland Party for Speed and Power?
HERE AND NOW!

You can have the speed ;D :innocent: , I can have the power! :twisted:
eastmidswhizzkid
Faster Than The Light Of Speed

andymackem wrote:
Obviousman wrote:
James Blast wrote:like, don't start threads about him?

Interesting approach to freedom of speech. When we tried to deny the IRA 'the oxygen of publicity' it wasn't a huge success. Of course, having pictures of Gerry Adams speaking while an actor read out his words was a problem.

And a missed opportunity: I'd love to have heard an Essex bimbo in place of an Ulster growl. Or the narrator off Big Brother: 'Daia three ov tha Stooormont tarks and wor Gerry's reet hacked aff ower summat ...'

The trouble is, if you ignore an argument there's a danger that you can't offer a better alternative. Instead of ignoring Tangoman and chums, it's more useful to convincingly explain why he's wrong. Though I do enjoy the irony of criticising him because of the colour of his skin :twisted:
:notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: -to all of the above.particularly enjoyed the big brother p*ss-take :lol:
Well I was handsome and I was strong
And I knew the words to every song.
"Did my singing please you?"
"No! The words you sang were wrong!"

:bat:
boudicca
Sister Midnight

andymackem wrote:When we tried to deny the IRA 'the oxygen of publicity' it wasn't a huge success. Of course, having pictures of Gerry Adams speaking while an actor read out his words was a problem.
Gawd, I remember that...
... I'm getting old! :roll:
aims
Overbomber

I certainly remember a fair bit about the IRA under Adams, so it's not that bad. Though there were about 20 years of him before I was born, so it's probably that bad after all :lol:
H. Blackrose
Utterly Bastard Groovy Amphetamine Filth

timsinister wrote:So, when do we start the Heartland Party for Speed and Power?
Article wrote:virtually impossible for a new party to make a significant impact
Are you listening, BNP?
George Galloway begs to disagree.
ruffers
Overbomber

I go away for a couple of days, come back to a thread title like that, and he's still alive?

Disappointing
Chucking another log on
James Blast
Banned

it is all such a dreary fiction - Van Hoyten
"And when you start to think about death, you start to think about what's after it. And then you start hoping there is a God. For me, it's a frightening thought to go nowhere".
~ Peter Steele
boudicca
Sister Midnight

ruffers wrote:I go away for a couple of days, come back to a thread title like that, and he's still alive?

Disappointing
There's still time... :twisted: