What's That Supposed To Be?

Does exactly what it says on the tin. Some of the nonsense contained herein may be very loosely related to The Sisters of Mercy, but I wouldn't bet your PayPal account on it. In keeping with the internet's general theme nothing written here should be taken as Gospel: over three quarters of it is utter gibberish, and most of the forum's denizens haven't spoken to another human being face-to-face for decades. Don't worry your pretty little heads about it. Above all else, remember this: You don't have to stay forever. I will understand.
boudicca
Sister Midnight

James Blast wrote:between the ages of 17 and 19 I did nothing but read Michael Moorcock, listen to Hawkwind and get banjo'd on weed. Then I went to art school and Punk Rock happened...
And you continued to read Michael Moorcock, listen to Hawkwind and get banjo'd on weed? :innocent: ;D
There's a man with a mullet going mad with a mallet in Millets
James Blast
Banned

Black Alice wrote:(and apparently I look like Sandy Shaw (don't ask :oops: ) :lol: :lol: )
with or without socks/stockings?
I need to know these things :lol:
"And when you start to think about death, you start to think about what's after it. And then you start hoping there is a God. For me, it's a frightening thought to go nowhere".
~ Peter Steele
scotty
Overbomber

James Blast wrote:between the ages of 17 and 19 I did nothing but read Michael Moorcock, listen to Hawkwind and get banjo'd on weed. Then I went to art school and Punk Rock happened...
And.....?
Being brave is coming home at 2am half drunk, smelling of perfume, climbing into bed, slapping the wife on the arse and saying,"right fatty, you're next!!"
Black Alice
Emotional Vampyre

James Blast wrote:
Black Alice wrote:(and apparently I look like Sandy Shaw (don't ask :oops: ) :lol: :lol: )
with or without socks/stockings?
I need to know these things :lol:
Without (hope that helps :lol: )
I never talk during music, at least during good music. If one hears bad music, it is one's duty to drown it in conversation.
Brideoffrankenstein
Overbomber

I have changed my avatar to Sephiroth to celebrate the Final Fantasy VII Advent Children CGI film. It's been around since last year apparantly but I only found out about it at the weekend! :lol:
Dark
Underneath the Rock

Brideoffrankenstein wrote:I have changed my avatar to Sephiroth to celebrate the Final Fantasy VII Advent Children CGI film. It's been around since last year apparantly but I only found out about it at the weekend! :lol:
Final Fantasy VII = the absofuckinglutely greatest thing ever made.
Brideoffrankenstein
Overbomber

Dark wrote:
Brideoffrankenstein wrote:I have changed my avatar to Sephiroth to celebrate the Final Fantasy VII Advent Children CGI film. It's been around since last year apparantly but I only found out about it at the weekend! :lol:
Final Fantasy VII = the absofuckinglutely greatest thing ever made.
And there's gonna be a FILM!!!!!! :D :D :D :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy:
Dark
Underneath the Rock

I know. And there's nothing, repeat NOTHING that will stop me seeing it.
aims
Overbomber

Not even a Sisters gig for under 18s that's just round the corner? :lol:
Dark
Underneath the Rock

In Lincoln?
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
aims
Overbomber

You said nothing.

Last I checked, the utterly impossible does not come under the banner of "nothing" ;)
Dark
Underneath the Rock

Well, if the Sisters were playing in Lincoln at the exact same time as the one time I'd see Advent Children...

I'd just ask Debaser to take a photo or two, and go to the movie, with a Final Fantasy t-shirt on, proudly.
aims
Overbomber

Who are you and what have you done with that goth boy? :eek:
Dark
Underneath the Rock

I was a gamer before a goth.

I would make some exceptions. If it was a choice between a Heartland meet, followed by a Sisters gig, or going to watch a subtitled Naruto film with you, it'd be the film again.
If it was between the Sisters gig or Advent Children playing all week for 2 weeks, Sisters without a doubt.
Obviousman
Outside the Simian Flock

Dark wrote:I was a gamer before a goth.
So what's worse then :lol: ?
Styles are a lie.

My Facebook/My Flickr
aims
Overbomber

Dark wrote:I would make some exceptions. If it was a choice between a Heartland meet, followed by a Sisters gig, or going to watch a subtitled Naruto film with you, it'd be the film again.
You can keep the goth boy then, I'm more than happy with the gamer :notworthy:
Dark
Underneath the Rock

Obviousman wrote:
Gaming means crying when, on the first play, you see a beautiful character (Aeris) die.
Goth means crying when, on the first Sisters gig, you see a beautiful goth leave with their boyfriend.
Brideoffrankenstein
Overbomber

Dark wrote:Gaming means crying when, on the first play, you see a beautiful character (Aeris) die.
She was irritating! :wink:
emilystrange
Above the Chemist

Dark wrote:
Obviousman wrote:
Gaming means crying when, on the first play, you see a beautiful character (Aeris) die.
Goth means crying when, on the first Sisters gig, you see a beautiful goth leave with their boyfriend.
fantasy v fantasy then
I don't wanna live like I don't mind
aims
Overbomber

The beautiful Goth doesn't actually have a boyfriend? :innocent:
Dark
Underneath the Rock

Exactly, Ems :)

She wasn't irritating. Sure, her attack power was limited, but she had good Magic power.
Plus at the time, I had a huge crush on her. :oops:
aims
Overbomber

1 down, 1 to go.

I'll remind you to take the kleenex when Von announces the UK dates :lol:
Dark
Underneath the Rock

Motz wrote:The beautiful Goth doesn't actually have a boyfriend? :innocent:
I'm working on it. However, I did say, did I not, about the lack of nice boys OR girls in the Dark-based area? :innocent:
aims
Overbomber

However, a stingy bastard handful of gigs is conducive to the importing of Goths from the extended surrounding area. Surely there'll be one beautiful one with a boyfriend.
Debaser
Overbomber

Dark wrote:In Lincoln?
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
OK so the Sister's didn't play Lincoln....but a hell of a lot of cool bands did - T.Rex, Sex Pistols, The Cure, Ultravox (original), Stranglers, Skids (I put them in but they most certainly AIN'T on my cool list) Blancmange, King Kurt (ooooh very messy), Spear of Destiny, Crass.

And don't forget The Killers played thier third ever UK gig here ;)

There's been loads more but I can't be buggered to list em
Five cups of coffee just to be myself...when I'd rather be somebody else