Crazy hair!

Does exactly what it says on the tin. Some of the nonsense contained herein may be very loosely related to The Sisters of Mercy, but I wouldn't bet your PayPal account on it. In keeping with the internet's general theme nothing written here should be taken as Gospel: over three quarters of it is utter gibberish, and most of the forum's denizens haven't spoken to another human being face-to-face for decades. Don't worry your pretty little heads about it. Above all else, remember this: You don't have to stay forever. I will understand.
Rosalie
Amphetamine Filth

I really really want to cut my hair and do it up all big.

http://gallery.hairboutique.com/detail. ... 55&ID=4291

Is the style I REALLY want, though most likely a less extreme very of it. Basically curly versions of the type of styles Sioxusie Sioux used to wear, as my hair naturally gets big and curly. It's getting long now, and I actually miss the bigness and curliness, so I think I might cut it like that, and grow it out again without all the layerring crap I did last time.

What do you think? How can I pull this off, how short will I have to go, and what will it look like when it's not "up"? I know you kids have had your share of crazy hairstyles.
Anne Widdecombe sucks.
Ed Rhombus
Slight Overbomber

It is good to raise a smile in these, all to often, bleak times: and also provide a place for birds to bring up their young into the bargain
Ed Rhombus

There for you (weather permiting)

www.rhombus-rock.com
https://www.facebook.com/rhombus.uk
Rosalie
Amphetamine Filth

I do have a bit of a fear of getting moths in my hair, but I could always just tie it back into pigtails when one comes in :P
Anne Widdecombe sucks.
Dark
Underneath the Rock

Just don't shave it like Von.
Good god, that's ugly....
aims
Overbomber

Look at his shiny scalp.

I think that might be an enforced shaving by the salon of life ;)
Debaser
Overbomber

Dark wrote:Just don't shave it like Von.
Now it's funny you should say that...but I have NEVER lusted after him EVER...but you know with that look....hhhmmmnnnnn

I think we need Biggy to Photoshop his pics with a blue stripe across his eyes
Five cups of coffee just to be myself...when I'd rather be somebody else
aims
Overbomber

I maintain that he looks more like Halford than Stipe >_>
nick the stripper
Slight Overbomber

I think he still looks cooler than the average rocker. He's never gonna look like he did back in mid 80s again, so we might as well just get over it.
Dark
Underneath the Rock

I will never get over it. Von's hair should have remained long, black and flowing, like in Wake or on the Hard Reign bootleg.
Bastard. :lol:
ruffers
Overbomber

Motz wrote:I maintain that he looks more like Halford than Stipe >_>
:notworthy: You answered the question which has been bugging me.

Eldritch ?

edit - image problems Gah[/img]
Chucking another log on
Quiff Boy
Herr Administrator

Dark wrote:I will never get over it. Von's hair should have remained long, black and flowing, like in Wake or on the Hard Reign bootleg.
Bastard. :lol:
you think he had any choice?

:von:

:lol:
What’s the difference between a buffalo and a bison?
boudicca
Sister Midnight

I think he's one of the few gents on this earth who can pull off really short hair. 8) I liked him bleached.

Baldy freaks me out though...

still...

I definitely would. :von: :twisted: :oops:
There's a man with a mullet going mad with a mallet in Millets
Dark
Underneath the Rock

I suppose all those years of dying his hair black, this is the best way to disguise it.

Still, he looks bloody ugly.
Quiff Boy
Herr Administrator

Dark wrote:I suppose all those years of dying his hair black, this is the best way to disguise it.
got it in one i reckon ;D

:von:

:innocent: :lol:
timsinister
The Oncoming Storm

I guess I'm the only one left fighting his corner, then? Sympathies from another scalped brother...
eastmidswhizzkid
Faster Than The Light Of Speed

<puts finger on nose,points other at dark>

'tis a sad but common fact that unless you want an embarrassing "perry combover",in later life -sooner or later- you're going to have to shave it all off.whether you go to the :von: extreme (looks like a bic job to me) or as-close-as-it-goes with clippers (like myself) is probably a matter of taste/being arsed.

dying,crimping,putting glue in etc. are as proportional to the process as hereditary factors....if your old man is thinning on top,then,one day,that's you that is!
Well I was handsome and I was strong
And I knew the words to every song.
"Did my singing please you?"
"No! The words you sang were wrong!"

:bat:
boudicca
Sister Midnight

"Sometimes it's hard to be a woman..."

Not this time! :lol: :P
There's a man with a mullet going mad with a mallet in Millets
Rosalie
Amphetamine Filth

eastmidswhizzkid wrote:<puts finger on nose,points other at dark>

'tis a sad but common fact that unless you want an embarrassing "perry combover",in later life -sooner or later- you're going to have to shave it all off.whether you go to the :von: extreme (looks like a bic job to me) or as-close-as-it-goes with clippers (like myself) is probably a matter of taste/being arsed.

dying,crimping,putting glue in etc. are as proportional to the process as hereditary factors....if your old man is thinning on top,then,one day,that's you that is!
Not necessarily. Many people keep their hair. Personally, I think old people with very short hair look twice as ridiculous as the Bill Bailey look - at least his style has some kind of charm.

Still, makes me glad for HRT, just in case...
Anne Widdecombe sucks.
Quiff Boy
Herr Administrator

eastmidswhizzkid wrote:<puts finger on nose,points other at dark>

dont forget his lifestyle... years of drugs and a very poor diet cant have helped his overall health :|

and he cant really get away with wearing a cowboy hat to cover up his baldness this time ;)
scotty
Overbomber

eastmidswhizzkid wrote:....if your old man is thinning on top,then,one day,that's you that is!
Tho't it was your"maternal Grandfather"whos hairline a man inherits,God I hope so,My Auld Mans as bauld as a coot and looks like Archie Mcphearson :lol: ,comb over and all!,my Granda' had a full head of hair 'till his eighties,I really hope it's no' my Da's scalp i end up with :oops: .
Being brave is coming home at 2am half drunk, smelling of perfume, climbing into bed, slapping the wife on the arse and saying,"right fatty, you're next!!"
Obviousman
Outside the Simian Flock

And don't ever combine that with a little beard and a fish net shirt... Overage gay, I tell you...
Styles are a lie.

My Facebook/My Flickr
lazarus corporation
Lord Protector

Obviousman wrote:
And don't ever combine that with a little beard and a fish net shirt... Overage gay, I tell you...
maybe it's Von who's "keeping an eye on the Brighton scene" as the Chairman put it?

aims
Overbomber

:notworthy::lol::notworthy::lol::notworthy:

Though I must object to your immense double standards. I was never allowed to make Brighton jokes :innocent:
Black Alice
Emotional Vampyre

I have to say that I was really pleased to see that Eldritch is growing older and changing as any person should. There's no point holding on to a look if it doesn't work with you any more. I thought he looked great and really relaxed - roll on Tilburg ;D
I never talk during music, at least during good music. If one hears bad music, it is one's duty to drown it in conversation.
ruffers
Overbomber

lazarus corporation wrote:
Obviousman wrote:
maybe it's Von who's "keeping an eye on the Brighton scene" as the Chairman put it?

Disturbing :lol:
Chucking another log on