I must ge getting fitter

Does exactly what it says on the tin. Some of the nonsense contained herein may be very loosely related to The Sisters of Mercy, but I wouldn't bet your PayPal account on it. In keeping with the internet's general theme nothing written here should be taken as Gospel: over three quarters of it is utter gibberish, and most of the forum's denizens haven't spoken to another human being face-to-face for decades. Don't worry your pretty little heads about it. Above all else, remember this: You don't have to stay forever. I will understand.
scotty
Overbomber

http://www.m90.org/view_image.php?image_id=6781
My diet seems to be working,i seem to be a quicker on my feet{and not lighter!}as you can see from this home vid' me and a couple of mates made,I'm the guy doing all the running,honest :innocent:
Being brave is coming home at 2am half drunk, smelling of perfume, climbing into bed, slapping the wife on the arse and saying,"right fatty, you're next!!"
Mrs RicheyJames
Overbomber
Location: Rick Astley's house. Trying to find out why he chooses to look like Timsinister.

What's your secret then?

I've had food poisoning for the past week and that doesn't seem to be helping.

Will you be publishing a book? LOL
Only a paand.
Obviousman
Outside the Simian Flock

My god :eek:

What do you do for training then :lol:
Styles are a lie.

My Facebook/My Flickr
scotty
Overbomber

Mrs RicheyJames wrote:What's your secret then?

I've had food poisoning for the past week and that doesn't seem to be helping.

Will you be publishing a book? LOL
Drugs!!
Being brave is coming home at 2am half drunk, smelling of perfume, climbing into bed, slapping the wife on the arse and saying,"right fatty, you're next!!"
Mrs RicheyJames
Overbomber
Location: Rick Astley's house. Trying to find out why he chooses to look like Timsinister.

Fantastic.
Only a paand.
MadameButterfly
HL's mystical safekeeper

:notworthy: Oh scotty.....brilliant - watched the lion vs. hyena and boy oh boy :D we DO connect....you see, through all the posts I get you and you me.

Fantastic :!: even my daughter wants to see it again....knows the lions and the music thanks to her mommy and papa.

Do not worry....I will help you train for the drugs kind sir....the kind for you and your mrs. :wink:

Older men are the wiser kind.

MB :kiss:
it's all about circles and spirals
that ongoing eternity
timsinister
The Oncoming Storm

Bugger running away; just get a twelve-gauge, an SMG and a few grenades. DIY siege!