Elderly Ba$tard Groovy moment

Does exactly what it says on the tin. Some of the nonsense contained herein may be very loosely related to The Sisters of Mercy, but I wouldn't bet your PayPal account on it. In keeping with the internet's general theme nothing written here should be taken as Gospel: over three quarters of it is utter gibberish, and most of the forum's denizens haven't spoken to another human being face-to-face for decades. Don't worry your pretty little heads about it. Above all else, remember this: You don't have to stay forever. I will understand.
James Blast
Banned

ten past four
"And when you start to think about death, you start to think about what's after it. And then you start hoping there is a God. For me, it's a frightening thought to go nowhere".
~ Peter Steele
Izzy HaveMercy
The Worlds Greatest Living Belgian

boudicca wrote:
Izzy HaveMercy wrote:IIRC it was somewhere in a sauna complex where swimsuits were not allowed.
Fuckin' :eek: !!!

The plot thickens! :lol:
'the plot' is a slang word I was of yet not familiar with :twisted:

IZ.
For Greater Good - Ambient Music for the Masses...
Mrs. Snowey
Utterly Bastard Groovy Amphetamine Filth

I'm glad it's not just me that finds herself standing at the front door looking at her car keys and thinking "they might not work on this lock" :oops:
Why do keyboards get so dirty?
boudicca
Sister Midnight

You know you've really got a problem when you start looking at your car itself and going "the... what's-it-called...the thingummybob...thing with wheels"... :lol:
There's a man with a mullet going mad with a mallet in Millets
Black Alice
Emotional Vampyre

.............and how many times have I parked it in a car park, come back from shopping and forgotten where it was :eek:

My Mum and I spent about 15 minutes walking round a Tesco's car park trying to find her car until we realised that there was more than one exit from the shop and we had come out of the wrong one :lol: Honestly - you don't want to ever meet me and my Mum together - we're as ditzy as each other and it gets worse when we're together :lol:
I never talk during music, at least during good music. If one hears bad music, it is one's duty to drown it in conversation.
Brideoffrankenstein
Overbomber

Black Alice wrote:.............and how many times have I parked it in a car park, come back from shopping and forgotten where it was :eek:

My Mum and I spent about 15 minutes walking round a Tesco's car park trying to find her car until we realised that there was more than one exit from the shop and we had come out of the wrong one :lol: Honestly - you don't want to ever meet me and my Mum together - we're as ditzy as each other and it gets worse when we're together :lol:
I can sympathise BA - the same happened to me after going to see Hawkwind at Nottingham Rock City a few years ago. We parked the car, forgot which multi-storey car park we had left it in and had to wander round the city centre until 2am in the rain trying to find it again :lol:

Then we had a 3 hour drive home! :lol:
Black Alice
Emotional Vampyre

Brideoffrankenstein wrote:
Black Alice wrote:.............and how many times have I parked it in a car park, come back from shopping and forgotten where it was :eek:

I can sympathise BA - the same happened to me after going to see Hawkwind at Nottingham Rock City a few years ago. We parked the car, forgot which multi-storey car park we had left it in and had to wander round the city centre until 2am in the rain trying to find it again :lol:

Then we had a 3 hour drive home! :lol:
With me its a complete lack of a sense of direction - I can be driving in one direction, go round a roundabout and start driving back the way I came without even realising it :lol:

How I get to work each day is a bloody miracle (mind you - I did get lost the first time I drove there :lol: )

Sorry - a little off topic cos this has nothing to do with a "senior moment" - I'm just useless :lol:
I never talk during music, at least during good music. If one hears bad music, it is one's duty to drown it in conversation.
canon docre
Overbomber

Black Alice wrote: With me its a complete lack of a sense of direction - I can be driving in one direction, go round a roundabout and start driving back the way I came without even realising it :lol:
Ehem. That reminds me on one recent night out in Berlin. :innocent: :innocent: Hope you enjoyed a little bit of nightly sightseeing in the eastern suburbs. :innocent:
:oops:
Put their heads on f*cking pikes in front of the venue for all I care.
Black Alice
Emotional Vampyre

canon docre wrote:
Black Alice wrote: With me its a complete lack of a sense of direction - I can be driving in one direction, go round a roundabout and start driving back the way I came without even realising it :lol:
Ehem. That reminds me on one recent night out in Berlin. :innocent: :innocent: Hope you enjoyed a little bit of nightly sightseeing in the eastern suburbs. :innocent:
Absolutely ;D We had the perfect company - who wouldn't have enjoyed it :P We hope to do something similar in October...........with the same company :notworthy:
canon docre
Overbomber

Black Alice wrote:
canon docre wrote:
Absolutely ;D We had the perfect company - who wouldn't have enjoyed it :P We hope to do something similar in October...........with the same company :notworthy:
You're very welcomed! :D In the meantime I was further practicing my host qualities with pikkrong. :notworthy:

I feel confident enough now to open up "Jessies HL - Berlin tourist facility". Any HL- Customers welcome anytime. :notworthy:
Black Alice
Emotional Vampyre

canon docre wrote:
Black Alice wrote:
canon docre wrote: Ehem. That reminds me on one recent night out in Berlin. :innocent: :innocent: Hope you enjoyed a little bit of nightly sightseeing in the eastern suburbs. :innocent:
You're very welcomed! :D In the meantime I was further practicing my host qualities with pikkrong. :notworthy:

I feel confident enough now to open up "Jessies HL - Berlin tourist facility". Any HL- Customers welcome anytime. :notworthy:
I would recommend you to everybody on here thinking of going to Berlin - chauffeur service and all :D :notworthy:
canon docre
Overbomber

Black Alice wrote: I would recommend you to everybody on here thinking of going to Berlin - chauffeur service and all :D :notworthy:
...just count in one additional hour for driving to any destination within the city region. (*free of charge*)

:innocent:
Black Alice
Emotional Vampyre

canon docre wrote:
Black Alice wrote: I would recommend you to everybody on here thinking of going to Berlin - chauffeur service and all :D :notworthy:
...just count in one additional hour for driving to any destination within the city region. (*free of charge*)

Charge more - sightseeing tour :lol:
James Blast
Banned

to rewind, just for a bit

Wimmin Drivers!!!

Hell On Wheels, I'm dead, am't I?
"And when you start to think about death, you start to think about what's after it. And then you start hoping there is a God. For me, it's a frightening thought to go nowhere".
~ Peter Steele
eastmidswhizzkid
Faster Than The Light Of Speed

James Blast wrote:to rewind, just for a bit

Wimmin Drivers!!!

only if you're crossing the road when they're coming along :innocent:
Well I was handsome and I was strong
And I knew the words to every song.
"Did my singing please you?"
"No! The words you sang were wrong!"

:bat:
timsinister
The Oncoming Storm

I can't disagree with Mr. Blast...the Women appear to have colonised this thread.
Obviousman
Outside the Simian Flock

eastmidswhizzkid wrote:
James Blast wrote:to rewind, just for a bit

Wimmin Drivers!!!

only if you're crossing the road when they're coming along :innocent:
The two of you should start your own comedy show... You guys really were worth paying for, last night, it appears :lol: :notworthy: :lol: :notworthy: :lol:
Styles are a lie.

My Facebook/My Flickr
eastmidswhizzkid

we accept IOU's... :innocent:

emilystrange
Above the Chemist

d00mw0lf wrote:My jeans. After spending ten minutes wondering "where the hell did I put my jeans?" then realising I was wearing them :|
I don't wanna live like I don't mind
rian
Slight Overbomber

Obviousman wrote:I often stand up to do stuff (eg. getting something out of the fridge), but when I stand up, I've completely forgotten what I was standing up for, though only 5 seconds before I was thinking 'I have to go and do ... ' :eek:

Very enervating :roll:
I do that very often too. Especially after my bike crash 3 months ago.

But I am old, and that's my excuse.
I think someone set my soul alight
Thea
Overbomber

emilystrange wrote:
d00mw0lf wrote:My jeans. After spending ten minutes wondering "where the hell did I put my jeans?" then realising I was wearing them :|
cheers fer that! :lol:
Mrs. Snowey
Utterly Bastard Groovy Amphetamine Filth

EBG @ work:

"Tony, can you get this temperature probe out of this sample?"

<wanders off>

</wanders back>

"Where the fcuk did that sample come from :eek: "

"Oh :oops: "
Why do keyboards get so dirty?
eastmidswhizzkid

fine avatar mrs snowey! :notworthy:

boudicca
Sister Midnight

eastmidswhizzkid wrote:fine avatar mrs snowey! :notworthy:
Looks like Kate Bush in the video for "Babooshka"... :lol:
There's a man with a mullet going mad with a mallet in Millets
Batfish
Road Kill

EBG moment for me is...

Looking out the window to see whether the neighbours' have parked over the driveway again (refererence: currently wanting to punch thread).

I know we turn into our parents, but I don't remember my dad being Victor Freakin' Meldrew. :eek:
Hooray For Everything