Updates

THE place for your Sisters-related comments, questions and snippets of Sisters information. For those who do not know, The Sisters of Mercy are a rock'n'roll band. And a pop band. And an industrial groove machine. Or so they say. They make records. Lots of records, apparently. But not in your galaxy. They play concerts. Lots of concerts, actually. But you still cannot see them. So what's it all about, Alfie? This is one of the few tightly-moderated forums on Heartland, so please keep on-topic. All off-topic posts will either be moved or deleted. Chairman Bux is the editor and the editor's decision is final. Danke.
eastmidswhizzkid
Faster Than The Light Of Speed

he must be on about ''some girls..".a compilation,yes but entirely of material not appearing on any other album.material which has been deleted in its original format.as far as the digital age goes it is a seperate entity which exists in its own right, like FALAA,floodland and VT.unlike overbombing which was purely exploitative as all greatest hits are.

go figure has never been released and eldritch is not a performer on gift.more importantly neither of them are by ''the sisters of mercy'',so they can't/don't/ qualify as sisters albums.
Well I was handsome and I was strong
And I knew the words to every song.
"Did my singing please you?"
"No! The words you sang were wrong!"

:bat:
Erudite
Slight Overbomber

eastmidswhizzkid wrote:he must be on about ''some girls..".a compilation,yes but entirely of material not appearing on any other album.material which has been deleted in its original format.as far as the digital age goes it is a seperate entity which exists in its own right, like FALAA,floodland and VT.unlike overbombing which was purely exploitative as all greatest hits are.

go figure has never been released and eldritch is not a performer on gift.more importantly neither of them are by ''the sisters of mercy'',so they can't/don't/ qualify as sisters albums.
You might have something there, or I suppose The Reptile House might
qualify.
Guess I just have to ask next time I bump into him down at Morrisons. :wink: :innocent:
Last edited by Erudite on 06 Aug 2005, 21:32, edited 1 time in total.
You are what you drink - I'm a bitter man!
eastmidswhizzkid
Faster Than The Light Of Speed

Erudite wrote:
eastmidswhizzkid wrote:he must be on about ''some girls..".a compilation,yes but entirely of material not appearing on any other album.material which has been deleted in its original format.as far as the digital age goes it is a seperate entity which exists in its own right, like FALAA,floodland and VT.unlike overbombing which was purely exploitative as all greatest hits are.

You might have something there, or I suppose The Reptile House might
qualify.
Guess I just have to ask him next time I bump into down at Morrisons. :wink: :innocent:
hehe..just got back from morrison's -'slike a fuckin' cattle market full of lobotomised sheep on a saturday.sometimes i really hate human beings. :lol:
Well I was handsome and I was strong
And I knew the words to every song.
"Did my singing please you?"
"No! The words you sang were wrong!"

:bat: