Currently wanting to punch ......

Does exactly what it says on the tin. Some of the nonsense contained herein may be very loosely related to The Sisters of Mercy, but I wouldn't bet your PayPal account on it. In keeping with the internet's general theme nothing written here should be taken as Gospel: over three quarters of it is utter gibberish, and most of the forum's denizens haven't spoken to another human being face-to-face for decades. Don't worry your pretty little heads about it. Above all else, remember this: You don't have to stay forever. I will understand.
eastmidswhizzkid
Faster Than The Light Of Speed

CWTP -SKYtv ''controllers'' for having a pants -read nonexistent- scheduling policy that means -a)only a dozen channels worth watching at any time; b)none of them showing anything good after 2am (except star trek:TNG,all of which i've seen millions of times) c)always showing -out of the many,many available- the same few comedy series;and then always the same couple of episodes!WANKERS! :evil:

@biggy -for someone who dislikes ''currently'' threads you seem to have started quite a good one.very cathartic.
Well I was handsome and I was strong
And I knew the words to every song.
"Did my singing please you?"
"No! The words you sang were wrong!"

:bat:
eastmidswhizzkid

aaaarrrgggh!!! to add to my previous post,get this for phenomenal scheduling skills -
3.30am to 4.30am: ST:TNG''best of both worlds pt II'' (on skymix)
4.30am to 5.30 am:ST:TNG''best of both worlds pt I'' (on skyone)
:eek: :roll: :evil: ARSEHOLES!!!

Black Alice
Emotional Vampyre

KLM - the bastards :evil:

Due to be back at 3pm - got in at 5 pm :evil: I know its not a huge delay but I was knackered and already whingy when I thought we were going to be home for 3 :lol:

We sat on one plane for an hour waiting to take off until the pilot told us that he had refused to fly it because there was a fault on it :eek: So they then had to move us to another plane............

..............then we had to wait for them to load the catering! There wasn't one Geordie on that plane who needed feeding - we just wanted to get home. But, it turned out that we got cheese or ham sandwiches but what they were loading on was the pilots hot thai food - the smell of which wafted through from the front :eek: Twats :evil:

Still - home now and planning the complaint letter to be written tomorrow :lol:
I never talk during music, at least during good music. If one hears bad music, it is one's duty to drown it in conversation.
aims
Overbomber

Black Alice wrote:KLM - the bastards :evil:

Due to be back at 3pm - got in at 5 pm :evil: I know its not a huge delay but I was knackered and already whingy when I thought we were going to be home for 3 :lol:
So much for the idiot-proof travel you were extolling the virtues of on Saturday, eh? ;)

That said, I feel your pain after the delayed ferry and the road works on the M25. As such, I will extend the desire to punch to encompass pretty much all transport related bodies :twisted:
Black Alice
Emotional Vampyre

Motz wrote:

So much for the idiot-proof travel you were extolling the virtues of on Saturday, eh? ;)

That said, I feel your pain after the delayed ferry and the road works on the M25. As such, I will extend the desire to punch to encompass pretty much all transport related bodies :twisted:
:lol: :lol: :notworthy: :lol: (ouch - got me)

To be fair the train system is still faultless as far as we are concerned - no trouble getting back from Tilburg to Amsterdam.

But I think that KLM is another kettle of fish :eek: We have had problems with them every time we have travelled with them :evil:

I'm really sorry to hear that you had a bad drive back - you left so late and I was hoping that you would have an easy time of it getting back.

(Say Hi to your Dad for me ;D................oh - and thanks for telling him that it was me who had the mantra "I must not offer drugs to Motz's Dad" :urff: when I was trying to be "cool" and "adult" :lol: :lol: :lol: ).
I never talk during music, at least during good music. If one hears bad music, it is one's duty to drown it in conversation.
ruffers
Overbomber

Alex Ferguson.

No particular reason apart from the fact that he's Alex Ferguson and I think that's enough, don't you?
Chucking another log on
eastmidswhizzkid

We sat on one plane for an hour waiting to take off until the pilot told us that he had refused to fly it because there was a fault on it :eek: So they then had to move us to another plane............
thank fook his self-preservation instinct kicked in though eh? :eek: sh!t alice,if i'ld have been you there's no fuckin' way i'ld have gone on one of their planes after hearing that!! :|
glad you're ok...what a nightmare!

eastmidswhizzkid

ruffers wrote:Alex Ferguson.

No particular reason apart from the fact that he's Alex Ferguson and I think that's enough, don't you?
absolutely!! :twisted: :lol:

Black Alice
Emotional Vampyre

eastmidswhizzkid wrote:

thank fook his self-preservation instinct kicked in though eh? :eek: sh!t alice,if i'ld have been you there's no fuckin' way i'ld have gone on one of their planes after hearing that!! :|
glad you're ok...what a nightmare!
Have to say that I was a bit concerned :eek: At first, the pilot mumbled something about not having clearance to land in Newcastle (obviously s**t for a scheduled flight), then, about 15 minutes later told us that there was a fault which the technical blokies couldn't find so he (the pilot) had decided not to fly it :eek: Makes you wonder.

But by that time I just wanted to be home, so, like all the other good little sheep, we trooped onto the other (smaller) plane.

But hey - if its your time, you've gotta go :lol:
boudicca
Sister Midnight

Bloody Nicky Campbell.

Stop f**king SHOUTING at me, you knobwand! :evil:
There's a man with a mullet going mad with a mallet in Millets
timsinister
The Oncoming Storm

boudicca wrote:... you knobwand! :evil:
Abracadabra? :eek:
Mrs RicheyJames
Overbomber
Location: Rick Astley's house. Trying to find out why he chooses to look like Timsinister.

Anyone from the tax office. Been paying emergency tax for over two months now.

GIVE ME BACK MY MONEY YOU ARSE FETAS.
Last edited by Mrs RicheyJames on 09 Aug 2005, 15:53, edited 1 time in total.
Only a paand.
eastmidswhizzkid

timsinister wrote:Abracadabra? :eek:
is that one of BoF's ''currently listening to'' posts? :innocent:

lazarus corporation
Lord Protector

eastmidswhizzkid wrote:
:lol: :lol:
aims
Overbomber

Currently wanting to punch the church and every* female who ever tried to get me :von:

*There aren't many, but it's the principle that counts :innocent:
Brideoffrankenstein
Overbomber

lazarus corporation wrote:
eastmidswhizzkid wrote:
No it's Abracadaver :wink: :lol:
boudicca
Sister Midnight

Brideoffrankenstein wrote:
eastmidswhizzkid wrote: is that one of BoF's ''currently listening to'' posts? :innocent:
I thought he was referring to "knobwand"... :lol:
There's a man with a mullet going mad with a mallet in Millets
eastmidswhizzkid

Brideoffrankenstein wrote:
eastmidswhizzkid wrote: is that one of BoF's ''currently listening to'' posts? :innocent:
is that really thename of a band? i thought of that name for a band i was in years ago -never used it in the end.

Norman Hunter
Slight Overbomber

ruffers wrote:Alex Ferguson
Rev'rnd! :notworthy:

Can I nobble Alan "Judas" Smith while I'm at it? :evil:

Its a Leeds -thing. :wink:
timsinister
The Oncoming Storm

boudicca wrote: I thought he was referring to "knobwand"... :lol:
So did I! :? :lol:
ruffers
Overbomber

Norman Hunter wrote:
ruffers wrote:Alex Ferguson
Rev'rnd! :notworthy:

Can I nobble Alan "Judas" Smith while I'm at it? :evil:

Its a Leeds -thing. :wink:
Feel free. I've just beaten up Christiano Ronaldo, now that is a face that needs punching.

It's a Manchester City thing.
Chucking another log on
Batfish
Road Kill

I want to punch my drippy useless next door neighbours. We've asked them very nicely not to park over the end of the shared driveway as it makes it very difficult for my wife to get her car out.

That's what those white lines on the road are there to help with. But they keep doing it.

So, I ask the girl (quite the whitest person i've ever seen in my life, and like her fella, about 12 years old) less nicely last night to shift it.

Now, when I had to knock on again at 7am this moning, they've turned their doorbell off. Cue me banging my fist on the door for 15 minutes to no avail.

This is going to get unpleasant.
Hooray For Everything
aims
Overbomber

Everything without a Y chromosome and quite possibly several things with.
Debaser
Overbomber

Batfish wrote:I want to punch my drippy useless next door neighbours. We've asked them very nicely not to park over the end of the shared driveway as it makes it very difficult for my wife to get her car out.

That's what those white lines on the road are there to help with. But they keep doing it.

So, I ask the girl (quite the whitest person i've ever seen in my life, and like her fella, about 12 years old) less nicely last night to shift it.

Now, when I had to knock on again at 7am this moning, they've turned their doorbell off. Cue me banging my fist on the door for 15 minutes to no avail.

This is going to get unpleasant.
I can empathise....we have a one man car wrecker next door to us....on any given day he will have between 3 and 6 cars strewn around his drive garden and across ours.....I have to admit by the end of each day (usually 11.30 pm) the amount of cars will have halved and been turned into three 'decent' cars as opposed to 6 beat up wrecks.

:oops: However, I did have my dead car parked on the front lawn for six months.... :oops:

And almost on cue - the dulcet tones of an angle grinder begins :roll:
Five cups of coffee just to be myself...when I'd rather be somebody else
Batfish
Road Kill

For most of this morning I have been having imaginary arguments with them in my head.

Now I have started having imaginary fights with them...

It's not right.
Hooray For Everything