Black Oktober 2005

Does exactly what it says on the tin. Some of the nonsense contained herein may be very loosely related to The Sisters of Mercy, but I wouldn't bet your PayPal account on it. In keeping with the internet's general theme nothing written here should be taken as Gospel: over three quarters of it is utter gibberish, and most of the forum's denizens haven't spoken to another human being face-to-face for decades. Don't worry your pretty little heads about it. Above all else, remember this: You don't have to stay forever. I will understand.
timsinister
The Oncoming Storm

Aye, why not? Good on yer, Herr Administrator. :notworthy:
James Blast
Banned

Mrs RicheyJames wrote:Count HLS Posh and Becks in. And this time, we will NOT be trying to keep up with the Scottish HL mob and we will NOT be leaving early!!
glad to see you've learned that lesson :D
Queens?
"And when you start to think about death, you start to think about what's after it. And then you start hoping there is a God. For me, it's a frightening thought to go nowhere".
~ Peter Steele
Quiff Boy
Herr Administrator

i'm hoping we will be in the presence of one or two leeds glitterati again, for the sunday at least... :D
What’s the difference between a buffalo and a bison?
timsinister
The Oncoming Storm

Get away?

Before I forget. Big Si - :notworthy:
James Blast
Banned

Quiff Boy wrote:i'm hoping we will be in the presence of one or two leeds glitterati again, for the sunday at least... :D
I might even get out of my bed this time, since I'm not driving (if scotty's offer still stands) 8)

people I still need to meet:
  • the Markyfiends
    Dr. Christian
    the Black Alices
    Libby + Paul
    Hom_C
    Planet Dave
    the Snoweys
    Belgium's Own Rock Love God
    Andy The Goth
    and not forgetting
    The Great Martin Petseri :notworthy:
"And when you start to think about death, you start to think about what's after it. And then you start hoping there is a God. For me, it's a frightening thought to go nowhere".
~ Peter Steele
Brideoffrankenstein
Overbomber

Count me and LazCorp in QB :notworthy:

The Eternal Question - Is there anywhere cheap to stay in Leeds for 3 nights?
Brideoffrankenstein
Overbomber

d00mw0lf wrote:The bus station! ;D
:lol:
I've done that too many times before! (Except not in Leeds - but hey! Here's a new opportunity)
James Blast
Banned

@ Libby and Paul + Dee and Paul
just been on here Queens Hotel, Leeds I do believe good deals are to be had. For a single room, Friday-Sunday £115, Not Bad!
You peeps with 'pardners' will get it even cheaper (per bod).
The Queens is the biz, cool staff, bar open as long as a resident is there, people dressed in black welcome, damn good Extra Cold Guinness, quality rooms and breakfast in bed! :D
Do I have to sell this place anymore?

Ah'll Si Thee!
~ Peter Steele
Dark
Underneath the Rock

Where would one sleep if one doesn't have much money to spend on a room. Is it possible to get a room for the night for under £20 anywhere?
(any suggestions that involve the idea of prostitution will be ignored :roll: )
aims
Overbomber

Congratulations Dark for prompting yet another "Bugger, I hadn't thought of that" moment ;)
James Blast
Banned

try Andrew S when he returns from his Mainland Europe Invasion 2005, him and Eva know a wee place in Leeds, just out of the city centre.
~ Peter Steele
Zuma
Slight Overbomber

Should make the Saturday at least I hope!
James Blast
Banned

James Blast wrote:try Andrew S when he returns from his Mainland Europe Invasion 2005, him and Eva know a wee place in Leeds, just out of the city centre.
I do like a bit of comfort and The Queens is the James' choice of residence when in Leeds, well it was but they're back there. Again!
that might not be a good selling point to some people :lol:

Party at Richey and Diana's!
~ Peter Steele
paint it black
Black, black, black & even blacker

sadly i shall do my best to attend (including KJ in the pool) 8)

stayed in the golden lion last time (not too far from big Si's favourite pub to sleep in :twisted: )
Goths have feelings too
James Blast
Banned

paint it black wrote:(not too far from big Si's favourite pub to sleep in :twisted: )
that'll be any pub then
~ Peter Steele
Johnny M
A Very Nice Man

As Mr Blast has intimated, The Queens is indeed a mighty fine hotel to stay at. And a mighty fine breakfast to boot. A word of caution though. The last two HLers to stay there were myself and Ms Delilah at the NME gig. And we both ended up with 'hit the deck' syndrome. Not quite sure what they actually do to you at checkin but it's good karma. 8)
[size=9:7c190484cc]Johnny Boy - JB - Loki - Johnny M

Heartland 14 Jul 03 - 05 Aug 06.[/size:7c190484cc]
Planet Dave
Underneath the Rock

Well, given that it's me birthday in the Monday, and I live up the road, it'd be damn rude not to. Def for the Saturday and Sunday.

The shuttle will be leaving in 15 minutes. :twisted: :lol:
'Fragged another moaning sh1tbag'
James Blast
Banned

Street Pahrtay!
~ Peter Steele
culprit
Utterly Bastard Groovy Amphetamine Filth

It would be mighty fine to get to my first HL night, so I'll do what I can to check over next few days...
It's not as if it's too far away!!!
Last edited by culprit on 13 Aug 2005, 00:22, edited 1 time in total.
...mmmmmmmmmMMMMMM!....
scotty
Overbomber

James Blast wrote:
Quiff Boy wrote:i'm hoping we will be in the presence of one or two leeds glitterati again, for the sunday at least... :D
I might even get out of my bed this time, since I'm not driving (if scotty's offer still stands) 8)

people I still need to meet:
  • the Markyfiends
    Dr. Christian
    the Black Alices
    Libby + Paul
    Hom_C
    Planet Dave
    the Snoweys
    Belgium's Own Rock Love God
    Andy The Goth
    and not forgetting
    The Great Martin Petseri :notworthy:
Your place is booked Mr Blast,still a space left for Big Si,Holls and Dog sitters been booked for weeks now,lets PM a time and place for a pick-up,and better get a Hotel sorted for the "CHOOCHTER"McHeartlanders are going to be there!
Being brave is coming home at 2am half drunk, smelling of perfume, climbing into bed, slapping the wife on the arse and saying,"right fatty, you're next!!"
Mrs RicheyJames
Overbomber
Location: Rick Astley's house. Trying to find out why he chooses to look like Timsinister.

Queen's shall be safe from us this year seeing as though we're now back on God's own sacred sod. Got a spare room complete with bunk beds if anyone's stuck.
Only a paand.
Mrs. Snowey

[quote="Mrs RicheyJames"]God's own sacred sod. /quote]

Bradford? :eek: :D

Still, it's better than Leicester... :innocent:
Why do keyboards get so dirty?
Debaser
Overbomber

Mrs RicheyJames wrote:Queen's shall be safe from us this year seeing as though we're now back on God's own sacred sod. Got a spare room complete with bunk beds if anyone's stuck.
Who'll be 'Godber?' :lol: :lol: :lol:
Five cups of coffee just to be myself...when I'd rather be somebody else
Mrs. Snowey

Debaser wrote:
Mrs RicheyJames wrote:Queen's shall be safe from us this year seeing as though we're now back on God's own sacred sod. Got a spare room complete with bunk beds if anyone's stuck.
Who'll be 'Godber?' :lol: :lol: :lol:

I thought Mr. Blast was staying at the Queens'? I can imagine him taking the role of Fulton Mackay too :notworthy:
Why do keyboards get so dirty?