Currently wanting to punch ......

Does exactly what it says on the tin. Some of the nonsense contained herein may be very loosely related to The Sisters of Mercy, but I wouldn't bet your PayPal account on it. In keeping with the internet's general theme nothing written here should be taken as Gospel: over three quarters of it is utter gibberish, and most of the forum's denizens haven't spoken to another human being face-to-face for decades. Don't worry your pretty little heads about it. Above all else, remember this: You don't have to stay forever. I will understand.
Debaser
Overbomber

Gottdammerung wrote:
d00mw0lf wrote:Them-next-door have erected a giant orange wendyhouse for their pet chimps or kids or whatever the hell those noisy things are.
When I say "wendyhouse" it's not a little foldaway one - it's a two-story orange shed with windowboxes. They also knocked down half our garden so Cap'n caveman could park his van in his garden, but for some reason still parks said van at the top of our garden and leaves the radio on for the kids. (unless I'm heading intotown, then he parks it at the bus stop across the road so the bus has to go round and causes nothing but trouble.)
I've remained nice about this. I havn't killed anyone, burnt the orange sh1theap down or even kicked their hedge. But yesterday I got "OI!"ed at for putting a tent up in my garden :|

As if this moment - I am at war with next door's shed!

Fight orange with orange.....

agent orange...

Should make for some interesting grandchildren for the bastichs...
*sigh* Sadly for every good 'orange' there is its evil 'orange' I'd like to think the outrageous shed is not orange but a distressed red shed.

Orange is good, orange is our friend.
Five cups of coffee just to be myself...when I'd rather be somebody else
Brideoffrankenstein
Overbomber

eastmidswhizzkid wrote:
Brideoffrankenstein wrote:
lazarus corporation wrote: :lol: :lol:
No it's Abracadaver :wink: :lol:
is that really thename of a band? i thought of that name for a band i was in years ago -never used it in the end.
Not as far as I know - but it should be! :lol:
Obviousman
Outside the Simian Flock

Debaser wrote:Orange is good, orange is our friend.
No, no, it's: Orange can be hard, orange can be smart, orange is the way the summer blows ;D
Styles are a lie.

My Facebook/My Flickr
timsinister
The Oncoming Storm

All the employers who patiently waited for me to get a job before offering me a job.
Batfish
Road Kill

Well. Had my little chat with the neighbours*. That could have gone better. :|

* chat = screaming and waving arms about.
Hooray For Everything
aims
Overbomber

MSN messenger for deciding to break webcam support the moment I want to use it -.-
Dark
Underneath the Rock

MSN for the exact same reason. </screams>
Mrs RicheyJames
Overbomber
Location: Rick Astley's house. Trying to find out why he chooses to look like Timsinister.

Motz wrote:MSN messenger for deciding to break webcam support the moment I want to use it -.-
That's because they have these special detectors that know when you're about to do a Leslie Grantham.
Only a paand.
aims
Overbomber

Mrs RicheyJames wrote:
Motz wrote:MSN messenger for deciding to break webcam support the moment I want to use it -.-
That's because they have these special detectors that know when you're about to do a Leslie Grantham.
I might be too young to get that one :oops:

Oh well, at least Ems didn't get to it first :innocent:
Johnny M
A Very Nice Man

Mrs RicheyJames wrote:
:lol: :notworthy: :lol: :notworthy: :lol:

Diana - Even I can get this 50/50 option right now. :wink:
[size=9:7c190484cc]Johnny Boy - JB - Loki - Johnny M

Heartland 14 Jul 03 - 05 Aug 06.[/size:7c190484cc]
Mrs RicheyJames
Overbomber
Location: Rick Astley's house. Trying to find out why he chooses to look like Timsinister.

Motz wrote:
Mrs RicheyJames wrote:
I might be too young to get that one :oops:

Oh well, at least Ems didn't get to it first :innocent:
Read all about it
Only a paand.
aims
Overbomber

Then why's it never done it before, then? :innocent:

Still wanting to punch MSN because it's just too damn unreliable :(
Mrs RicheyJames
Overbomber

Motz wrote:Then why's it never done it before, then? :innocent:

Still wanting to punch MSN because it's just too damn unreliable :(
Without sounding too much like d00my, you tried Trillion? I used to use it. It's 100% more reliable. I've gone back to MSN though, as you can nudge people and I am that immature. :lol:
Only a paand.
aims
Overbomber

For everyday use I use Gaim on my Linux computer. Problem is, 3rd party MSN clients aren't very good with webcams (if indeed they support them at all), so when I want to have a cam conversation, I have to hop over to the laptop (since I'm an awkward bastard and don't run Windows on this one ;)).

Currently wanting to punch the concept of tiredness. Or myself if that'll wake me up :P
Dark
Underneath the Rock

I used to use Trillian, but MSN seemed to have more features, and I didn't REALLY want to use my Yahoo or *shudder* AIM addresses anymore.
paint it black
Black, black, black & even blacker

this mitchell person, comes swaning in with his fancy download speeds

i've been there for 3.00hours now and only 8%. he's been there for only 1/2hr and he's already got 5%

sad i know. :x
Last edited by paint it black on 12 Aug 2005, 21:22, edited 2 times in total.
Goths have feelings too
aims
Overbomber

Myself a week ago.

If I'd known my throat would feel like this, I would not have sung along to the entire gig :oops:
paint it black

paint it black wrote:this mitchell person, comes swaning in with his fancy download speeds

i've been there for 3.00hours now and only 8%. he's been there for only 1/2hr and he's already got 5%

right he's passed me by now

why is my ratio 0.4 and his only .01% :?

is there anything i can do to speed up downloading :innocent: :roll:
Last edited by paint it black on 12 Aug 2005, 21:25, edited 1 time in total.
Goths have feelings too
James Blast
Banned

paint it black wrote:this mitchell person, comes swaning in with his fancy download speeds

right he's passed me by now

why is my ratio 0.4 and his only .01% :?

is there anything i can do to see up downloading :innocent: :roll:
in english that would translate as what?
no dig BTW
"And when you start to think about death, you start to think about what's after it. And then you start hoping there is a God. For me, it's a frightening thought to go nowhere".
~ Peter Steele
paint it black

after much help from Hal am trying my hand at d/l the tillburg gig on dimeadozen my d/l speed is really low and my up load speed is often higher

not being clever with these things i curious as to how to speed up the d/l (if there are any cheats) as i've been d/ling for 3.5hrs now for 60M of a total required 524MB :eek:

this other guy has d/loaded 1/3 more in 2/3 less time :?
Goths have feelings too
James Blast
Banned

ta PiB :notworthy:
"And when you start to think about death, you start to think about what's after it. And then you start hoping there is a God. For me, it's a frightening thought to go nowhere".
~ Peter Steele
eastmidswhizzkid
Faster Than The Light Of Speed

CWTP whichever of our cowardly neighbours thought complaining to the council was a better course of action than knocking on my door and asking me to turn the music down :evil:
i probably would have as well,even though i was celebrating the birth of my son at the time.
Well I was handsome and I was strong
And I knew the words to every song.
"Did my singing please you?"
"No! The words you sang were wrong!"

:bat:
aims
Overbomber

Currently wanting to punch the designers of Dev-C++ for, amongst other braindead usability decisions, putting the "Compile" option in the "Execute" menu, rather than the "Project" menu :roll:
timsinister
The Oncoming Storm

The general public. Although more accurately, I should punch myself for constantly getting into customer service roles where I have to deal with the scum.
boudicca
Sister Midnight

timsinister wrote:The general public. Although more accurately, I should punch myself for constantly getting into customer service roles where I have to deal with the scum.
Yes, I must say I can't really square the thought of you serving other people alcohol... :lol: :wink:

I like to think of "The Public", as though I'm not one of them... really boosts those little delusions of grandeur that get me through the day :von: ;D
There's a man with a mullet going mad with a mallet in Millets