Let's get all excited!!!

Does exactly what it says on the tin. Some of the nonsense contained herein may be very loosely related to The Sisters of Mercy, but I wouldn't bet your PayPal account on it. In keeping with the internet's general theme nothing written here should be taken as Gospel: over three quarters of it is utter gibberish, and most of the forum's denizens haven't spoken to another human being face-to-face for decades. Don't worry your pretty little heads about it. Above all else, remember this: You don't have to stay forever. I will understand.
MadameButterfly
HL's mystical safekeeper

:kiss: To ya scotty.....indeed that lady except in red. And the movie UNDERWORLD.

@B - will get a copy your way but have a feeling you might have seen it?

@MrsRJ - have all the respect in the world for you. One day our paths will cross maybe have already in dreams but we must have a cup of tea together. YOU look familiar to me and no I have only been to the U.K. for a day and far away from you.

@smiscandlon - you are just my kind sir.
@eastmidswhizzkid - you kind sir are my drunken salior that I hope is well and looking after his mrs.

One more day and still no tickets in the post!!! The excitement from 2 weeks ago at this moment at 0.

MB
it's all about circles and spirals
that ongoing eternity
MadameButterfly
HL's mystical safekeeper

:oops: Now it does look I am talking to myself....but a confession has to be made. Have no idea who "Mad Val" is and at this stage do not give a hoot...although please feel free to inform..*here*.

:twisted: phoned my favourite radio station informing about my tickets and :oops: I am on the guest-list. :wink: 8) Told you in a posting before that the deejays love me....give them food for the soul....on KinKfm.com they have played SOF a good few times that my neighbours :lol:

NOW my excitement level is 100% again and could even count the hours but have more important things to do. :wink:

Luv to ya all on HL and dominion and the others that just luv me for being me

MB :kiss:
that ongoing eternity
Mrs RicheyJames
Overbomber
Location: Rick Astley's house. Trying to find out why he chooses to look like Timsinister.

MadameButterfly wrote:
@MrsRJ - have all the respect in the world for you. One day our paths will cross maybe have already in dreams but we must have a cup of tea together. YOU look familiar to me and no I have only been to the U.K. for a day and far away from you.

MB
A cup of tea?? I THINK NOT
Only a paand.
MadameButterfly
HL's mystical safekeeper

O.K. no tea then....steps back knowing what it feels like to have had food-poisoning......but I am friend and not foe...no matter what any book or forum says....
that ongoing eternity
Mrs. Snowey
Utterly Bastard Groovy Amphetamine Filth

Mrs RicheyJames wrote: A cup of tea?? I THINK NOT
I didn't think you'd know what "tea" was 8) :lol:
Why do keyboards get so dirty?
boudicca
Sister Midnight

Herbal tea for you MB, am I right? :wink: :twisted: :innocent:
There's a man with a mullet going mad with a mallet in Millets
MadameButterfly
HL's mystical safekeeper

Tea...like rooibos with 2x sugar and green tea (no sugar) and herbaltea and there is the mushroom tea (once in a blue moon) but I am really a coffee drinker....black no sugar no milk.

that ongoing eternity
Mrs RicheyJames
Overbomber
Location: Rick Astley's house. Trying to find out why he chooses to look like Timsinister.

Mrs. Snowey wrote:
The only thing I know about tea is it doesn't make a very nice mixer :urff:

:lol:
Only a paand.
Mrs. Snowey
Utterly Bastard Groovy Amphetamine Filth

Mrs RicheyJames wrote:
Mrs. Snowey wrote:
The only thing I know about tea is it doesn't make a very nice mixer :urff:

:lol:
It's not bad with whisky in when you feel a bout of 'flu coming on. With lots of sugar :)
Why do keyboards get so dirty?
MadameButterfly
HL's mystical safekeeper

8) Whiskey is the drink I have learnt to enjoy straight...any mixes of drinks leads to the "loo" stage and "been there, done that and have learnt my lesson".

MB :wink:
that ongoing eternity
MadameButterfly
HL's mystical safekeeper

8) Am so excited!!! Bought my tickets to LOWLANDS today....19th(Fri), 20th(Sat) and 21st(Sun) in Biddinghuizen in Holland and am getting camping gear, drug gear, witch gear all together parallel to my oh, such a busy life...but it fits with my name making me the Queen Bee and of course all the little soldiers and warriors are getting ready for a ROCK 'N ROLL party for the artists among us but the costs :eek: 115.00 EURO per person but have been saving for this one as the last was 5 years ago.

If you want to see the set-up www.lowlands.nl
and it happens to be a full moon week-end with lots of good vibes....if YOU can come along....our paths willmeet.....it is an amazing exeperience in all dimensions :von: ;D

that ongoing eternity
Dark
Underneath the Rock

MadameButterfly wrote:8) Whiskey is the drink I have learnt to enjoy straight...any mixes of drinks leads to the "loo" stage and "been there, done that and have learnt my lesson".

MB :wink:
I found mixing whiskey with lemonade was nice.
Mixing it with some concoction of orange juice, red wine and vodka that my sister made up did give me a little stomach ache, and made me feel somewhat numb, but it tasted nice.
MadameButterfly
HL's mystical safekeeper

Listen to your sister...
that ongoing eternity
Dark
Underneath the Rock

Why, she wasn't anywhere near at the time. I don't think they minded either. If anything, once I decided to go to sleep, within minutes my stomach felt better, the room (though pitch black) felt like it was moving, though I wasn't sure how or in what direction.
Best feeling I've had in ages, and shortly followed by the best sleep.

Remember, beforehand I'd drunk several (some mixed) glasses of those punches and felt nothing until I added the whiskey. It does take a lot, thankfully, to make me feel like that, and I know to stop at that point.
MadameButterfly
HL's mystical safekeeper

Dark love...you know what you are doing and you know you have my respect and when our paths cross I am behind you....in the shadow in the dark and that you sweet person you.....is only to YOUR advantage.

xxxx
MB
that ongoing eternity