Black Oktober 2005

Does exactly what it says on the tin. Some of the nonsense contained herein may be very loosely related to The Sisters of Mercy, but I wouldn't bet your PayPal account on it. In keeping with the internet's general theme nothing written here should be taken as Gospel: over three quarters of it is utter gibberish, and most of the forum's denizens haven't spoken to another human being face-to-face for decades. Don't worry your pretty little heads about it. Above all else, remember this: You don't have to stay forever. I will understand.
scotty
Overbomber

Dark wrote:Sentiment is appreciated, Ness. However, it's looking less and less likely.
Why can't you come back to the Queens Hotel after the Doo for a lemonade or two then get the first train back to Lincoln,after all you'll be in the company of responsible adults,won't you? :urff:
Being brave is coming home at 2am half drunk, smelling of perfume, climbing into bed, slapping the wife on the arse and saying,"right fatty, you're next!!"
Dark
Underneath the Rock

scotty wrote:
Dark wrote:Sentiment is appreciated, Ness. However, it's looking less and less likely.
Why can't you come back to the Queens Hotel after the Doo for a lemonade or two then get the first train back to Lincoln,after all you'll be in the company of responsible adults,won't you? :urff:
Please.. my parents are still probably under the illusion everyone on the net is a dangerous paedo out to chop me up into small chunks and scatter me over a wide area. :roll:

I mean, I can show them the photos of past Heartland dos, but chances are slim to nought.

Now, if they knew Debaser, then maybe they'd be more lenient. But hey. :P
aims
Overbomber

Dark wrote:
scotty wrote:
Please.. my parents are still probably under the illusion everyone on the net is a dangerous paedo out to chop me up into small chunks and scatter me over a wide area. :roll:
We're not? Why was I not informed? :eek:
timsinister
The Oncoming Storm

Dark wrote: I mean, I can show them the photos of past Heartland dos, but chances are slim to nought.
I doubt it would win them over somehow.

Apologies to the MacHeartlander's...but you're clearly the oddest looking bunch. :twisted: :innocent:
Dark
Underneath the Rock

I'll say. JB looked elongated in the first one.

Eh, forget it, you should just all come to Lincoln. It's not as boring as it looks.It's worse. Much worse.
aims
Overbomber

Are we going to see a sudden surge in MacHeartland p*ss-take avatars now? :innocent:

Dark, we'll be right there. Just don't jump off of any cathedrals in the meantime :lol:
James Blast
Banned

timsinister wrote:Apologies to the MacHeartlander's...but you're clearly the oddest looking bunch. :twisted: :innocent:
Thank you Timothy, now I can really join in with the 'Fcuk You Tim' threads :twisted:

BTW, yer quite right, we are someone your parents warned you about
"And when you start to think about death, you start to think about what's after it. And then you start hoping there is a God. For me, it's a frightening thought to go nowhere".
~ Peter Steele
Planet Dave
Underneath the Rock

Johnny M wrote:
FFS Dave wrote:Yep, in all likelihood you'll have walked past The George on the way to Joseph's Well - it's bang opposite the main entrance of the LGI.
Me and Ms Delilah hung a left at the Thai restaurant on the corner and then round the south side of LGI and over the bridge to JW. Had we reached the George by then? Where is it in relation? :?:
Yep, that'll have taken you straight past it. Literally, it's bang opposite the LGI. You probably stopped outside it to tie your bootlace. Probably.
'Fragged another moaning sh1tbag'
Debaser
Overbomber

Dark wrote:
Now, if they knew Debaser, then maybe they'd be more lenient. But hey. :P
before ANYONE says owt to the contrary , I can be grown up.
Five cups of coffee just to be myself...when I'd rather be somebody else
emilystrange
Above the Chemist

scotty wrote:
No....

@ Ness.. it's easier in front of a bunch of small children, innit?
I don't wanna live like I don't mind
Johnny M
A Very Nice Man

FFS Dave wrote:
Johnny M wrote:
FFS Dave wrote:Yep, in all likelihood you'll have walked past The George on the way to Joseph's Well - it's bang opposite the main entrance of the LGI.
Me and Ms Delilah hung a left at the Thai restaurant on the corner and then round the south side of LGI and over the bridge to JW. Had we reached the George by then? Where is it in relation? :?:
Yep, that'll have taken you straight past it. Literally, it's bang opposite the LGI. You probably stopped outside it to tie your bootlace. Probably.
Ta Ravey ...and 'Hello' Great Preston! "Amanda ... this is ...aww god ..."

:lol: :lol: :lol:
[size=9:7c190484cc]Johnny Boy - JB - Loki - Johnny M

Heartland 14 Jul 03 - 05 Aug 06.[/size:7c190484cc]
Dark
Underneath the Rock

Nah, forget it. I honestly can't be bothered to try and go. I'll just go to Whitby instead.

I'm sure I'll see the bands, be they the Smurphs, or Corrosion, or the mysterious 3rd band (though maybe not) in the future.
andymackem
Slight Overbomber

How far away do I have to be to qualify for a good excuse? Warsaw and Ljubljana are the current candidates, but I could try for Kaunas if it would help?

Of course, if my favourite Honey is going I'll change my plans at once.

Vladivostock is lovely at this time of year
Names are just a souvenir ...
Russian footie in the run-up to the World Cup - my latest E-book available from https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B07DGJFF6G
James Blast
Banned

Dark wrote:Nah, forget it. I honestly can't be bothered to try and go. I'll just go to Whitby instead.
probably best :twisted:
"And when you start to think about death, you start to think about what's after it. And then you start hoping there is a God. For me, it's a frightening thought to go nowhere".
~ Peter Steele
Mrs. Snowey
Utterly Bastard Groovy Amphetamine Filth

James Blast wrote:
Dark wrote:Nah, forget it. I honestly can't be bothered to try and go. I'll just go to Whitby instead.
Well, have you seen the line-up for Whitby ? :wink:
Why do keyboards get so dirty?
Dark
Underneath the Rock

James Blast wrote:
Yeah. You don't see me, (thus I don't exist?), and I get to see some goth bands.
scotty
Overbomber

Mrs. Snowey wrote:
Well, have you seen the line-up for Whitby ? :wink:
I havn't have you,we were thinkin' of it aswell,but it would have to be because somebody like the Sex Fiends,Lorries,Troupe or Andi Sex Gang was Playing?.
Being brave is coming home at 2am half drunk, smelling of perfume, climbing into bed, slapping the wife on the arse and saying,"right fatty, you're next!!"
Planet Dave
Underneath the Rock

Beds have already been filled :eek: :lol: by Johnny, Pikkrong and Doc P so far. Which may well be news to them. :lol:

The above is of course subject to none of them having green hair. It upsets Ethan. :lol:
'Fragged another moaning sh1tbag'
Johnny M
A Very Nice Man

FFS Dave wrote: so far.
*cough* thanks *cough*
FFS Dave wrote:The above is of course subject to none of them having green hair. It upsets Ethan. :lol:
Not a prob for me! Hair that is! :P :? :| :cry: :x

Bastard. 8)
[size=9:7c190484cc]Johnny Boy - JB - Loki - Johnny M

Heartland 14 Jul 03 - 05 Aug 06.[/size:7c190484cc]
James Blast
Banned

a vision

I'd have her, she has nice shoes :lol:
~ Peter Steele
Debaser
Overbomber

We quite like the Travel lodge next door to The Cockpit
timsinister
The Oncoming Storm

The bloke on the right is a mate of a mate. Small world, eh? :lol:
Last edited by timsinister on 15 Aug 2005, 00:55, edited 1 time in total.
Debaser
Overbomber

timsinister wrote:The bloke on the left is a mate of a mate. Small world, eh? :lol:
The BLOKE??????
timsinister
The Oncoming Storm

Whoops, that should read right. Err...
Too much tea, clearly. :oops:
Debaser
Overbomber

Thank blimey fer that!