Sarah Harding (Girls Aloud)

Does exactly what it says on the tin. Some of the nonsense contained herein may be very loosely related to The Sisters of Mercy, but I wouldn't bet your PayPal account on it. In keeping with the internet's general theme nothing written here should be taken as Gospel: over three quarters of it is utter gibberish, and most of the forum's denizens haven't spoken to another human being face-to-face for decades. Don't worry your pretty little heads about it. Above all else, remember this: You don't have to stay forever. I will understand.
Planet Dave
Underneath the Rock

Mrs RicheyJames wrote:I wouldn't. Bloody chav.
Yeah, but that's nothing a bit of chloroform wouldn't put right.
'Fragged another moaning sh1tbag'
timsinister
The Oncoming Storm

boudicca wrote:And are you intending to emigrate to a land where ethics are a prerequisite for gaining citizenship, or no? :innocent:
Yes. And sanity.
FFS Dave wrote:Yeah, but that's nothing a bit of chloroform wouldn't put right.
Is there any situation you DON'T try and solve with drugs? :P
Planet Dave
Underneath the Rock

timsinister wrote:
boudicca wrote:And are you intending to emigrate to a land where ethics are a prerequisite for gaining citizenship, or no? :innocent:
Yes. And sanity.
FFS Dave wrote:Yeah, but that's nothing a bit of chloroform wouldn't put right.
Is there any situation you DON'T try and solve with drugs? :P
Cutting the hedge. Drugs and chainsaws don't mix.
'Fragged another moaning sh1tbag'
MrChris
Slight Overbomber

Unless you're going to see the Jim Rose Circus Sideshow. Then, they definitely do - especially at the point when they turn off all the lights, put on nightvision goggles and run through the audience juggling chainsaws. Wooo, good trips available there.
Chris

---------------------------------------------
Again and again and again...
Debaser
Overbomber

Hom_Corleone wrote:

IS THIS COOL?
:!: :!: :!: :innocent:
Blonde and wearing orange....It's blummin sub zero, that's what it is!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:
Five cups of coffee just to be myself...when I'd rather be somebody else
Debaser
Overbomber

Actually, it looks like he should've left the bleach on a tad longer....
Five cups of coffee just to be myself...when I'd rather be somebody else
DerekR
Doobie Brother

MrChris wrote:Unless you're going to see the Jim Rose Circus Sideshow. Then, they definitely do - especially at the point when they turn off all the lights, put on nightvision goggles and run through the audience juggling chainsaws. Wooo, good trips available there.
I've been there too, it ruled :notworthy: Especially when they started throwing warm water around to simulate blood :twisted:
Dark
Underneath the Rock

Ethics and morality are completely variable dending on the people in question.

Whereas in most situations, I haven't got a problem (be it with trouser removal, etc, as d00my wants with a certain bald man), I have a huge ethical and moral problem with members of Girls Aloud being allowed human contact, and think they should be banned from spawning more of their sort.
boudicca
Sister Midnight

Dark wrote:Ethics and morality are completely variable dending on the people in question.

Whereas in most situations, I haven't got a problem (be it with trouser removal, etc, as d00my wants with a certain bald man), I have a huge ethical and moral problem with members of Girls Aloud being allowed human contact, and think they should be banned from spawning more of their sort.
Well said, young man! 8)

But it is me, not the D00mster, who is keen on the Von-trouser removal. :twisted: She's busy with Rev. Hammer... :roll: :innocent:
There's a man with a mullet going mad with a mallet in Millets
Thea
Overbomber

boudicca wrote:
Dark wrote:Ethics and morality are completely variable dending on the people in question.

Well said, young man! 8)

But it is me, not the D00mster, who is keen on the Von-trouser removal. :twisted: She's busy with Rev. Hammer... :roll: :innocent:
Hey - the trouser removal was markFiend's idea!
and leave Rev alone!
boudicca
Sister Midnight

d00mw0lf wrote:Hey - the trouser removal was markFiend's idea!
I was just trying to get you out of an incriminating situation D00meh, where you could be accused of fancying an 'orrible old fella with knobbly knees and a string vest! :von: :innocent: :lol:
There's a man with a mullet going mad with a mallet in Millets
Thea
Overbomber

boudicca wrote:
d00mw0lf wrote:Hey - the trouser removal was markFiend's idea!
I was just trying to get you out of an incriminating situation D00meh, where you could be accused of fancying an 'orrible old fella with knobbly knees and a string vest! :von: :innocent: :lol:
Heaven forbid!
Rev Hammer doesn't wear a string vest...
Brideoffrankenstein
Overbomber

DerekR wrote:
Norman Hunter wrote:Here's another - Big Brother's Orlaith McAllister. Check out the latest copy of Zoo. :notworthy:
Horrible, plastic-titted skinny bint with feet bigger than mine? I'd rather not.
Her tits are ridiculous :lol: