Lowlands festival!!!

Does exactly what it says on the tin. Some of the nonsense contained herein may be very loosely related to The Sisters of Mercy, but I wouldn't bet your PayPal account on it. In keeping with the internet's general theme nothing written here should be taken as Gospel: over three quarters of it is utter gibberish, and most of the forum's denizens haven't spoken to another human being face-to-face for decades. Don't worry your pretty little heads about it. Above all else, remember this: You don't have to stay forever. I will understand.
MadameButterfly
HL's mystical safekeeper

Good morning dear Heartland....today is Thursday which means tomorrow we are off to the camping grounds with tents and sleeping bags (although not much sleeping will actually happen) :wink: ;D

For those that I can make jealous :twisted: these are a few of the bands that I am going to ROCK to on the dance-floor

*Pixies
*Nick Cave & the Bad Seeds
*The Prodigy
*Marilyn Manson
*Foo Fighters
*Kaiser Chiefs
*Juliette and the licks
*Queens of the Stone Age.....and many many more

After the live shows the early morning deejays then do their thing and bodies dance dance dance.....lots of dr*gs and lots of chatting and coming together of crowds....three days with little to no sleep......

Planets of all kinds will be travelled to and lots of good vibes and energy will then gain more fuel to this soul.....keeping in mind that my new *family* will be in my thoughts and on one of the planets....will give a report on Monday if I am not left behind in the other dimensions.....

Maybe I will drop in a line, whilst there..... :wink:
Time will be well spent and if there is anything I can pick-up for anyone just give me a PM.

LOVE MB :kiss:
it's all about circles and spirals
that ongoing eternity
smiscandlon
Overbomber

Have fun, don't do anything I wouldn't do. :wink:
анархия
Planet Dave
Underneath the Rock

Try not to leave an important part of your brain in a field in Hampshire.

Sounds ace, have a banging time. :notworthy:
'Fragged another moaning sh1tbag'
scotty
Overbomber

Have a top time MB,and be sure to have a drink or two for me :wink: .
Being brave is coming home at 2am half drunk, smelling of perfume, climbing into bed, slapping the wife on the arse and saying,"right fatty, you're next!!"
MadameButterfly
HL's mystical safekeeper

:lol: A quick up-date....the men are still waiting to get onto the camping area...have been waiting for a hour and half already :lol:

:eek: FULL MOON...mother earth calls to her children... :twisted:

8) But so much kindness and well-being shall be shed...and the young taken under wings and the searching among us shall meet...past visiting the future and preparing for many big beautiful things....

We'll call this the blue moon of full moons......feel the vibes and we'll rock so that you can feel it...on all the planets.... :wink:

MB :kiss: ...counting down the hours.....
that ongoing eternity
Karst
Slight Overbomber

Hm. Lowlands. Don't forget your P-mate, luv. So you can join the bhoys.

http://www.p-mate.com/eng/intro.html
Planet Dave
Underneath the Rock

Karst wrote:Hm. Lowlands. Don't forget your P-mate, luv. So you can join the bhoys.

http://www.p-mate.com/eng/intro.html
:eek: :lol: :notworthy: :lol: :notworthy: :lol: :notworthy:
MadameButterfly
HL's mystical safekeeper

Good afternoon on this Tuesday - feels like I have been gone for a month and a day :wink:

After working in the am on Friday, got home, packed, had a shower & got dressed and fetched one of my friends and off we went......
Arriving on the grounds and walking to camp-site 1, met up with our group of friends, of which a few were just waking up around 5pm :eek:
Those that abused their bodies to alcohol the night before...felt it the next day! Had time to get organised for the evening programme and the snacking of illegal substances started :twisted: and of course shades were taken for when the sun had set. Off to Kaiser Chiefs in the Alpha tent and boy did we ROCK 8)
Since it was 5 years ago (the last time we made it to Lowlands), the grounds had changed and it took awhile to get orientated as to home for the next few days. The generations dwelled between each other and the whole feeling of LOVE was in the air as well as PARTY !!
Being with such a big group...having a mobile was a must although the conversations sounded something to the effect of "High! ..Yeah we are on the move....put the carrot-rocket up your ass, move towards the red walls, with the flower planet as the point were we will meet.....yeah the carrot must be behind you.....yeah the flashing lines is the red corridor....yeah the toliets are next to the flower planet which is next to the other tent.....yeah see ya in a few minutes..." :wink: :lol: 8)
As the moon rose above the music, tents were rocking and people were enjoying and the flow of energetic vibes. The night turned into the next am and the weather was amazing....dry! dry! dry!...at any moment when you needed to feel the grass under you to cool down or just to space...it was dry...no condensation which made camping so much easier. The deejays that kept the tents rockin' were brilliant as were the people enjoying the sound....friends helping friends when peaking....as well as....strangers helping strangers....get up on the right foot or just that friendly :wink: with shades on 8)
This for now as the Friday experience at Lowlands....the next 2 days...still to follow.... :kiss:
MB - back on planet earth :lol:
that ongoing eternity
scotty
Overbomber

MadameButterfly wrote:Good afternoon on this Tuesday - feels like I have been gone for a month and a day :wink:

After working in the am on Friday, got home, packed, had a shower & got dressed and fetched one of my friends and off we went......
Arriving on the grounds and walking to camp-site 1, met up with our group of friends, of which a few were just waking up around 5pm :eek:
Those that abused their bodies to alcohol the night before...felt it the next day! Had time to get organised for the evening programme and the snacking of illegal substances started :twisted: and of course shades were taken for when the sun had set. Off to Kaiser Chiefs in the Alpha tent and boy did we ROCK 8)
Since it was 5 years ago (the last time we made it to Lowlands), the grounds had changed and it took awhile to get orientated as to home for the next few days. The generations dwelled between each other and the whole feeling of LOVE was in the air as well as PARTY !!
Being with such a big group...having a mobile was a must although the conversations sounded something to the effect of "High! ..Yeah we are on the move....put the carrot-rocket up your ass, move towards the red walls, with the flower planet as the point were we will meet.....yeah the carrot must be behind you.....yeah the flashing lines is the red corridor....yeah the toliets are next to the flower planet which is next to the other tent.....yeah see ya in a few minutes..." :wink: :lol: 8)
As the moon rose above the music, tents were rocking and people were enjoying and the flow of energetic vibes. The night turned into the next am and the weather was amazing....dry! dry! dry!...at any moment when you needed to feel the grass under you to cool down or just to space...it was dry...no condensation which made camping so much easier. The deejays that kept the tents rockin' were brilliant as were the people enjoying the sound....friends helping friends when peaking....as well as....strangers helping strangers....get up on the right foot or just that friendly :wink: with shades on 8)
This for now as the Friday experience at Lowlands....the next 2 days...still to follow.... :kiss:
Sounds great MB,glad a good time is being had by all 8) !.
Being brave is coming home at 2am half drunk, smelling of perfume, climbing into bed, slapping the wife on the arse and saying,"right fatty, you're next!!"
MadameButterfly
HL's mystical safekeeper

Saturday....starting in the wee hours, tent India with Michael Mayer and jumping over to the Bravo tent listening to Roni Size. Partied our asses off and had to look after a few but the experience of the first evening spent at Lowlands was incredible....the walking had just began, it was moonshine for just awhile still and the morning freshness was crisp and refreshing. It was around 5am that I got into my tent and slept until at 9am I was rested and wanting to brush my teeth and have a cup of coffee.....which turned into me making coffee at the tent for the others waking out of their coma's...or tea for the ladies. Seeing old friends and making new, with a guitar and singers around our camp-site, we did make history, like we always do :wink: :oops:

Everyone seemed to want to shower in the am, which led to a quick wash in the wash rooms and then dressed and to the market for new shades...yeah...original ones lost after the events and dancing of the previous 12 hours and the sun was shining and eyes were hurting :lol: not mine of course....but a giggle to the abuse alchol does to the body thought :roll: HAD TOLD THEM SO... :lol:
After amazing lunch of the very healthy kind made our way back to the camp-site to take a shower around 3pm. It had quietened down and had the opportunity to get clean with my man in the MEN'S showers as you get your thing down and things got done with a :wink:
Last time the showers were mixed anyway and knowing the LADIES...yes woman do take their time....mine had just dubbled with excitement about going to see the Pixies. Got the whole dressed and make-up at the tent down to 15 minutes....record time :innocent: NOT BAD as snacking had started once again and all the love was being felt....

Walking back to the enterance bags were checked and the question was asked if you had dr*gs on you...."no, already consumed" was the answer :twisted: Aqua was being drunk......but hmmmm :innocent:

Experienced Zita Swoon in Grolsch tent but my mind was fixed on
which made me have a good rock 'n roll and then waited, had a toliet loo stop and then ladies and gentlemen Pixies rocked that Grolsch tent like no other that I experienced at Lowlands :!: People were singing along to the words and we were all ROCKIN' and as I was on another planet 8) and was experiencing those vibes.....THAT is what made this Lowlands for me dear HL that read this post....being able to sing all the lyrics to this amazing creation of thought....PIXIES :notworthy: by demand from the public....had to play another off their set-list and what an amazing choice...seen live on stage between those souls and Kim took the stage and Gigantic - Surfer rosa & Come on Pilgrim cd....ROCKED to my peak..on hubby's shoulders...shots were made...and I partied to the planets and the stars and our moon as she was in Capricorn :wink: :oops: no crowd-surfing was allowed but thank the stars for supporting my man with his crazy woman doing her thing :innocent: .....more to follow :kiss:
that ongoing eternity
Planet Dave
Underneath the Rock

MadameButterfly wrote:Good afternoon on this Tuesday - feels like I have been gone for a month and a day :wink:

Sounds like a good Thursday night at Glastonbury to me, Madame. :notworthy: :notworthy:

Glady your having a stonking time. Me too, but without the atmosphere. :wink:
MadameButterfly
HL's mystical safekeeper

8) Right..after Pixies dashed to the loo and onto Marilyn Manson :roll: sorry to any fans :lol: but third time and again no soul. Make-up good bla bla....I partied my ass off anyway on my own planet...and was rudely interupted by two security dudes *rugby-tackle* some wild dude, right at my dancing feet. :lol: they always fall at my feet :innocent: Left Alpha tent and started our way to the India tent for Dancehall vs Reggaeton but first a cup of coffee....the clock had just turned into the very early am and so much still to do 8)

The grounds around the tents Lima, Bravo, India and the Groove Tube was amazing as people blended in and around and through each other and so many friendly faces and body language. So much good food to eat and to drink....even had ice-cream :urff: and drank lots of aqua and fruit juices....hmmm....and partied partied...until to tent Juliet for the last comedy show. Our smallish group....amongst the last entering the venue..we did it rockin' and with lots of noise that the pre-show was the best before the men took the stage back :wink: There were 3 acts and the best was a guy and his mushr**m tr*p...involving Disney's Dopey and the whole smurf-village :lol: and tears rolled down our faces and ribs hurt :lol: ...the last show is always the best!

Partied some more for hours and days and weeks, until the deejay *2 Many DJ's* in Bravo tent told us to go get some sleep...the sun was on the up-rising......and everyone was still wide awake :lol: ....yeah we still had to walk back to our tent on the camping grounds and the party did die into tents.... eventually ...but first we brushed our teeth! ;D
...a bit more still to come....MB :kiss:
that ongoing eternity