Glasgow Celtic

Does exactly what it says on the tin. Some of the nonsense contained herein may be very loosely related to The Sisters of Mercy, but I wouldn't bet your PayPal account on it. In keeping with the internet's general theme nothing written here should be taken as Gospel: over three quarters of it is utter gibberish, and most of the forum's denizens haven't spoken to another human being face-to-face for decades. Don't worry your pretty little heads about it. Above all else, remember this: You don't have to stay forever. I will understand.
andymackem
Slight Overbomber

My Scottish team have three wins from three. Despite not being in Scotland.
Names are just a souvenir ...
Russian footie in the run-up to the World Cup - my latest E-book available from https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B07DGJFF6G
Norman Hunter
Slight Overbomber

andymackem wrote:My Scottish team have three wins from three. Despite not being in Scotland.
Likewise my Premier League team has two wins, a draw and a defeat - despite not being in the Premiership :cry:
BillyBadBreaks
Fat Forgetful Bastard

scotty wrote:But will this be the season that the mighty"JAMBOS"split the Auld Firm?
They did sign some decent players and it would be better to have a 3 horse race..... but over the long season I doubt it
You still think swastikas look cool
The real nazis run your schools
They're coaches, businessmen and cops
In a real fourth reich you'll be the first to go
Jaimie1980
Gonzoid Amphetamine Filth

James Blast wrote:"People say that the Souness revolution was responsible for the rise in Rangers support but I think it's got more to do with the Government Care in the Community policies, which threw these unfortunates on to the streets"
Irvine Welsh
:lol: