Wishville

Does exactly what it says on the tin. Some of the nonsense contained herein may be very loosely related to The Sisters of Mercy, but I wouldn't bet your PayPal account on it. In keeping with the internet's general theme nothing written here should be taken as Gospel: over three quarters of it is utter gibberish, and most of the forum's denizens haven't spoken to another human being face-to-face for decades. Don't worry your pretty little heads about it. Above all else, remember this: You don't have to stay forever. I will understand.
MadameButterfly
HL's mystical safekeeper

:lol: @ paint it black...do the solo thing....works for me :wink:

MB...with love and harmony :kiss:
it's all about circles and spirals
that ongoing eternity
Padstar
Utterly Bastard Smurph

Awwwww piffle.

paddy
Still playing guitar - sometimes weird shaped ones.
Black Dahlia
Elegantly Wasted

Padstar wrote:Awwwww piffle.

paddy
Heavens! I hate agreeing with Pads , but ..............

BD 8)
Hell is other people
Padstar
Utterly Bastard Smurph

:P

Paddy
Still playing guitar - sometimes weird shaped ones.
Black Dahlia
Elegantly Wasted

Cheeky! :wink:
Hell is other people
Dark
Underneath the Rock

Wishville? No thanks, I'll stick with me Chams LPs (Burn :notworthy:) and pissing everyone here off. :)
eastmidswhizzkid
Faster Than The Light Of Speed

Loki wrote:I am getting very bored with Heartland. Cliques are extremely negative things on a forum. Particuarly when unmoderated. They are normally conceived by the anally retentive. I rest my case on that issue in this forum. I do think that some of you Candy Cane Children are border line. Those who choose to use open forum as a PM chat. Those who deliberately choose to derail a topic for post counting whore purposes.

Hmm ...

For alternative enjoyment away from Heartland I present to you Wishville. They don't bite even though you're from the 'other place'.

But please, some of you listen up. Seriously.
hasn't heartland's general chat always tended to wander off-topic? even if you go back a fair way? that's the way conversation goes amongst intelligent people,surely?it evolves.if i'm truthful i like the less rigid approach.it goes hand in hand with the strict(ish) on-topic feel of "sisters chat" ( i assume talking about the sisters is the initial reason most people come to HL.)
that doesn't mean i would deliberately derail threads in "general chat" and i don't think others do deliberately....(well ,not very often). a lot of the really popular topics evolve from more limited (though not necessarily less interesting) ones -and i'ld say that more often than not these days, such threads will be split off by the mods.
as for post-counting, there are plenty of threads that cater for that .
but really,on the whole,are there many people that sad?if you ran a poll asking whether people would rather get rid of post-counts/ranks or "currently" threads they would mostly say the former.
a lot of wit/sarcasm/one-liners/witty,sarcastic,one-liners could be dismissed as derailment or post counting -however i feel the distinctive humour on HL is what erm,distinguishes it.

i don't personally think there are any "cliques" here.even as a "newbie" -when amongst my first impressions were who was "inner circle" and who wasn't- i never felt excluded;and surely that is the only "crime" of cliques?
Well I was handsome and I was strong
And I knew the words to every song.
"Did my singing please you?"
"No! The words you sang were wrong!"

:bat:
Mrs. Snowey
Utterly Bastard Groovy Amphetamine Filth

Or, have a laugh, have a rant, but at the end of the day it's not that important 8)

Although having a laugh while you're here, whether on an internet forum or in (oo 'eck :eek: ) "real life" is quite important I think :wink:
Why do keyboards get so dirty?
Johnny M
A Very Nice Man

Mrs. Snowey wrote:Or, have a laugh, have a rant, but at the end of the day it's not that important 8)

Although having a laugh while you're here, whether on an internet forum or in (oo 'eck :eek: ) "real life" is quite important I think :wink:
No wiser words ever spoken by a lady called Heather who lives in Birkenhead but originally comes from Leeds. Hopefully I've remembered correctly. 8) :kiss:

* waits for Dave to do another Rovers chant * :innocent: :lol:
[size=9:7c190484cc]Johnny Boy - JB - Loki - Johnny M

Heartland 14 Jul 03 - 05 Aug 06.[/size:7c190484cc]
Mrs. Snowey
Utterly Bastard Groovy Amphetamine Filth

Johnny M wrote:
Mrs. Snowey wrote:Or, have a laugh, have a rant, but at the end of the day it's not that important 8)

No wiser words ever spoken by a lady called Heather who lives in Birkenhead but originally comes from Leeds. Hopefully I've remembered correctly. 8) :kiss:
Cheers :wink: Who says your memory is rubbish Johhny :lol:
Johnny M wrote: * waits for Dave to do another Rovers chant * :innocent: :lol:
You'll have a wait, he's gone for a kip. Prolly the excitement of the Rovers actually getting a result :lol: :lol:
Why do keyboards get so dirty?
Black Alice
Emotional Vampyre

Johnny M wrote:<ouch!>

After just having been given the PM equivalent of a dig in the ribs, I may have some association with the clique that goes under the monicker of The unHoly Trinity. :innocent:

Featuring the very wonderful Ms Black Alice, Ms Canon Docre and Ms Delilah. Fine upstanding laydeez who all rather fabulously made it to Tilburg and turned cyber into reality. :kiss: 8) :notworthy:
As a member of this little clique ( :notworthy: to the others :kiss: ) I must add my two pennyworth.

@ Johnny - shame on you for forgetting us :twisted: - but :kiss: for the above for which you are forgiven everything :kiss:

I agree with emwk - as a newbie I could see that there were little coteries of people who bantered between themselves - but this did not put me off and if you add your comments to theirs they do not push you away. HL is still one of the friendliest places I know (thats in cyber and reality).

...................and now I seem to be part of a clique :lol: :lol:
I never talk during music, at least during good music. If one hears bad music, it is one's duty to drown it in conversation.
Johnny M
A Very Nice Man

Mrs. Snowey wrote: You'll have a wait, he's gone for a kip. Prolly the excitement of the Rovers actually getting a result :lol: :lol:
I can fully understand why that might of given him a case of the vapours and made him want to lie down. :innocent: :lol:

Johnny M
A Very Nice Man

Black Alice wrote: ...and now I seem to be part of a clique :lol: :lol:
That's cool. Clique - friends - clique - friends? Just try to avoid joing 126 of them. :wink:

Particulary no. 127. :urff:

:kiss:

Black Alice
Emotional Vampyre

That's cool. Clique - friends - clique - friends?
I would definitely re-phrase to friends

Sorry - don't know what 126 and 127 are :oops: - I'll just stick with the unHoly Trinity If you don't mind :D
I never talk during music, at least during good music. If one hears bad music, it is one's duty to drown it in conversation.
Johnny M
A Very Nice Man

Black Alice wrote:

Sorry - don't know what 126 and 127 are :oops: - I'll just stick with the unHoly Trinity If you don't mind :D
Reading the entire thread sometimes helps. :innocent:

Black Alice
Emotional Vampyre

Johnny M wrote:
Black Alice wrote:

Probably right there - but I am just about catching up with everything thats been going on and having a drink in the currently drinking thread............

................. such a cyber- social life :lol: :lol:

I'll go back up the thread and have a look now - knowledge is power :lol:
canon docre
Overbomber

Johnny M wrote:
Black Alice wrote:

I read it thoroughly - and am still no wiser. :lol:
Put their heads on f*cking pikes in front of the venue for all I care.
Black Alice
Emotional Vampyre

canon docre wrote:
Johnny M wrote:
Black Alice wrote: I would definitely re-phrase to friends

Thats me girl(friend) :lol: :lol:

I'm still not sure that I am :lol: :lol:
Johnny M
A Very Nice Man

Black Alice wrote:
canon docre wrote:
Johnny M wrote: Reading the entire thread sometimes helps. :innocent:

Thats me girl(friend) :lol: :lol:

I'm still not sure that I am :lol: :lol:
Let's gang up on Johnny, Again. Pfft. :roll:

canon docre
Overbomber

Clique in action. :innocent:

:wink:
emilystrange
Above the Chemist

Johnny M wrote:
That's cool. Clique - friends - clique - friends? Just try to avoid joing 126 of them. :wink:

JOHNNY!!! :evil:

that's the second time this week that i've had to use capitals to someone. don't let it happen again.
I just can't keep living on dreams no more
Johnny M
A Very Nice Man

emilystrange wrote:
Johnny M wrote:

that's the second time this week that i've had to use capitals to someone. don't let it happen again.
Bite me. :wink:

canon docre
Overbomber

Johnny M wrote:
emilystrange wrote:
Johnny M wrote: That's cool. Clique - friends - clique - friends? Just try to avoid joing 126 of them. :wink:

Bite me. :wink:
Bite ME. :wink:
Debaser
Overbomber

Quiff Boy wrote:
wishville is no different.
Never a truer word spoken.
Five cups of coffee just to be myself...when I'd rather be somebody else
rian
Slight Overbomber

Loki wrote:I am getting very bored with Heartland. Cliques are extremely negative things on a forum. Particuarly when unmoderated. They are normally conceived by the anally retentive. I rest my case on that issue in this forum. I do think that some of you Candy Cane Children are border line. Those who choose to use open forum as a PM chat. Those who deliberately choose to derail a topic for post counting whore purposes.

Hmm ...

For alternative enjoyment away from Heartland I present to you Wishville. They don't bite even though you're from the 'other place'.

But please, some of you listen up. Seriously.
I don't think it's better over "there"

Sad to say soo, but thats true IMO.
I think someone set my soul alight