No More Corporate Whore

Does exactly what it says on the tin. Some of the nonsense contained herein may be very loosely related to The Sisters of Mercy, but I wouldn't bet your PayPal account on it. In keeping with the internet's general theme nothing written here should be taken as Gospel: over three quarters of it is utter gibberish, and most of the forum's denizens haven't spoken to another human being face-to-face for decades. Don't worry your pretty little heads about it. Above all else, remember this: You don't have to stay forever. I will understand.
James Blast
Banned

I really want to post a reasoned reply culled from my own personal experiences, but I think it would p*ss everyone off.
I'll keep schtuum.
"And when you start to think about death, you start to think about what's after it. And then you start hoping there is a God. For me, it's a frightening thought to go nowhere".
~ Peter Steele
The Pope
Amphetamine Filth

Go Johnny!

Congrats on breaking out!

God says he approves 8) and reminds you that five people appear willing to help you spend your newfound freetime.
eastmidswhizzkid
Faster Than The Light Of Speed

f**k-a-priest! you miss a couple of days here and you've missed it all! :eek:
fair play john. :notworthy: :notworthy: it takes guts that does -been there myself in none to dissimilar a circumstance -respect :kiss: :notworthy: 8)
Well I was handsome and I was strong
And I knew the words to every song.
"Did my singing please you?"
"No! The words you sang were wrong!"

:bat:
smiscandlon
Overbomber

eastmidswhizzkid wrote:f**k-a-priest!
:roll:
анархия
boudicca
Sister Midnight