I'm so cold...

Does exactly what it says on the tin. Some of the nonsense contained herein may be very loosely related to The Sisters of Mercy, but I wouldn't bet your PayPal account on it. In keeping with the internet's general theme nothing written here should be taken as Gospel: over three quarters of it is utter gibberish, and most of the forum's denizens haven't spoken to another human being face-to-face for decades. Don't worry your pretty little heads about it. Above all else, remember this: You don't have to stay forever. I will understand.
MadameButterfly
HL's mystical safekeeper

Hereby I cover your ears with my wings....
Giving you a butterfly hug and extracting the hate
From you and inhaling it to my lungs.....
*HUGS* you so tight...you feel dizzy.....
GONE is the hate and replaced is LOVE

MB....having to get rid of the hate in my lungs on that other planet...
it's all about circles and spirals
that ongoing eternity
James Blast
Banned

CorpPunk wrote:I cannot wait to leave next week. I hate everyone.
you movin' to Glasgow then?
"And when you start to think about death, you start to think about what's after it. And then you start hoping there is a God. For me, it's a frightening thought to go nowhere".
~ Peter Steele
Debaser
Overbomber

[quote="CorpPunk"]So, speaking of my wonderful new office, it rained today. Inside. Yes, one of the many disadvantages of being situated beneath the air-conditioning vent is that when the workmen attempted to clean the a/c unit in situ (against orders), down came a torrent of filthy water all over my desk and floor. All of my papers are soaked, which, being an editor, is a bit of a problem. Fuckety fuckety fuck fuck.

quote]

EEEEK, listeria alert (is it a 'y'? am I bovvered? )
Five cups of coffee just to be myself...when I'd rather be somebody else
CorpPunk
Pirate of Penzance

Oh crap, I hadn't thought of that. Workers' compensation, here I come!