BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Does exactly what it says on the tin. Some of the nonsense contained herein may be very loosely related to The Sisters of Mercy, but I wouldn't bet your PayPal account on it. In keeping with the internet's general theme nothing written here should be taken as Gospel: over three quarters of it is utter gibberish, and most of the forum's denizens haven't spoken to another human being face-to-face for decades. Don't worry your pretty little heads about it. Above all else, remember this: You don't have to stay forever. I will understand.
Debaser
Overbomber

Guess who's gotta go back to work tomorrow :( :( :( :( :(
Five cups of coffee just to be myself...when I'd rather be somebody else
MadameButterfly
HL's mystical safekeeper

tissue?.....
it's all about circles and spirals
that ongoing eternity
Johnny M
A Very Nice Man

Not me! :P

:kiss:
[size=9:7c190484cc]Johnny Boy - JB - Loki - Johnny M

Heartland 14 Jul 03 - 05 Aug 06.[/size:7c190484cc]
James Blast
Banned

me too :(
"And when you start to think about death, you start to think about what's after it. And then you start hoping there is a God. For me, it's a frightening thought to go nowhere".
~ Peter Steele
RicheyJames
Bad Tempered Young Man

Debaser wrote:Guess who's gotta go back to work tomorrow
my heart bleeds. just the six weeks this time was it? and you don't get another week off until what? the middle of october?
"contradictions are meaningless, there's nothing to betray"
Quiff Boy
Herr Administrator

:lol: :notworthy:

13 weeks all in! thats a quarter of a year off for holidays :roll:
What’s the difference between a buffalo and a bison?
emilystrange
Above the Chemist

:evil:
I don't wanna live like I don't mind
MadameButterfly
HL's mystical safekeeper

*hugs* all those doing amazing things for the younger generations.
it's all about circles and spirals
that ongoing eternity
ruffers
Overbomber

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Traffic will be crap tomorrow with pampered fat kids being taken to school by mummy.
Chucking another log on
emilystrange
Above the Chemist

tomorrow?
monday!
Mrs RicheyJames
Overbomber
Location: Rick Astley's house. Trying to find out why he chooses to look like Timsinister.

Don't the kids start on a Friday so that teachers can get used to working again? :lol:
Only a paand.
aims
Overbomber

We've been dragged into school on random middle of the week days for signing on and being inducted and stuff. It's bloody confusing, thought I was meant to be in today.

Turns out that it's Monday.

@MrsRJ: The teachers (at least at our school) are in and out for about a week before the students to sort out administrative bits and bobs. They're probably quite enjoying themselves before the students arrive and shatter their illusions of a nice comfortable job ;)
ruffers
Overbomber

Motz wrote:We've been dragged into school on random middle of the week days for signing on
Good preparation for life there :lol:
Chucking another log on
Dark
Underneath the Rock

I don't have to go back till Monday.

Less "fat kids being driven to school by Mummy" (though that's common enough at school), more like "skinny annoyed kid having to catch the public bus which means it takes him 45 minutes to travel 3 miles" :lol:
Obviousman
Outside the Simian Flock

Ah, my life is in holiday mode until *let me see* 26th of September normally 8) ;D

Still, I'll have a minute of silence for all of you of you keeping society going :innocent:
Styles are a lie.

My Facebook/My Flickr
Debaser
Overbomber

Motz wrote: @MrsRJ: The teachers (at least at our school) are in and out for about a week before the students to sort out administrative bits and bobs. They're probably quite enjoying themselves before the students arrive and shatter their illusions of a nice comfortable job ;)
How perseptive. I love my job when it's just me there and the staff....it's when the kids arrive and muck up mi system, that does my head in.

13 weeks....not quite...66 days which is 9 weeks and a bit and for every one of those weeks, I'm in school at least a day so that's at least a week and a half (Still it's better than a poke in the soft bits with a dirty stick) and we deserve EVERY dayum day. :lol: :lol: :lol:
Debaser
Overbomber

RicheyJames wrote:
Debaser wrote:Guess who's gotta go back to work tomorrow
my heart bleeds. just the six weeks this time was it? and you don't get another week off until what? the middle of october?
Two actually :P
aims
Overbomber

Debaser wrote:How perseptive. I love my job when it's just me there and the staff....it's when the kids arrive and muck up mi system, that does my head in.

13 weeks....not quite...66 days which is 9 weeks and a bit and for every one of those weeks, I'm in school at least a day so that's at least a week and a half (Still it's better than a poke in the soft bits with a dirty stick) and we deserve EVERY dayum day. :lol: :lol: :lol:
I'll second that.

With the s**t that they put up with from us kids, teachers deserve every day off and more :von:
Delilah
Utterly Bastard Groovy Amphetamine Filth

Poor D. I really feel for you... Dealing with some spoilt, screaming brats... I must admit that although I love my own child to bits, really cannot stand all the others. So I wouldn't swap my current sh**y job even for 13 week holiday! :twisted: :lol:

Something for you from our denim brothers (I'm glad you liked their Leeds gig BTW)
"Turbonegro Hate The Kids"
Nothing but a leach with no reason to exist
not even worth my hate
on the bottom of my list
I hate the kids
Pathetic microbes! (...)
They are not cool
Go back to school
skateboard maggots"
ruffers
Overbomber

An alternative viewpoint from my ex-wife when she went into teaching, after working in the commerical world for 15 years unlike most teachers who go straight to teaching after college and university. Namely that it's no worse than any other job.

But the holidays are considerably better
Chucking another log on
Debaser
Overbomber

Never said it was worse...and I'm sure that most people don't look forwards to going back to work after their holidays. I work to live not the other way round.

:lol:
James Blast
Banned

I just get depressed and or ill
"And when you start to think about death, you start to think about what's after it. And then you start hoping there is a God. For me, it's a frightening thought to go nowhere".
~ Peter Steele
emilystrange
Above the Chemist

ruffers wrote:An alternative viewpoint from my ex-wife when she went into teaching, after working in the commerical world for 15 years unlike most teachers who go straight to teaching after college and university. Namely that it's no worse than any other job.

But the holidays are considerably better
quite. 8)

although its a permanent hol atm
ruffers
Overbomber

Dark wrote:I don't have to go back till Monday.

Less "fat kids being driven to school by Mummy" (though that's common enough at school), more like "skinny annoyed kid having to catch the public bus which means it takes him 45 minutes to travel 3 miles" :lol:
3 miles? Walk.
Chucking another log on
Mrs RicheyJames
Overbomber
Location: Rick Astley's house. Trying to find out why he chooses to look like Timsinister.

I was about to say that!!
Only a paand.