BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Does exactly what it says on the tin. Some of the nonsense contained herein may be very loosely related to The Sisters of Mercy, but I wouldn't bet your PayPal account on it. In keeping with the internet's general theme nothing written here should be taken as Gospel: over three quarters of it is utter gibberish, and most of the forum's denizens haven't spoken to another human being face-to-face for decades. Don't worry your pretty little heads about it. Above all else, remember this: You don't have to stay forever. I will understand.
mik
Chameleons Guru

Dark wrote:"skinny annoyed kid having to catch the public bus which means it takes him 45 minutes to travel 3 miles" :lol:
f**king well walk then you lazy bastard! You should easily be able to walk it in the same time; and well under 15 mins on a bike.
Tcch. Youth of today....
Something pithy.
Dark
Underneath the Rock

I can't ride a bike. It actually takes longer to walk, just over an hour in the city. I won't walk 2 hours every day and do Sports 4 times a week. That would require energy and inclination. I have neither.

You wanna walk all that though, Mik, be my guest. :lol:
timsinister
The Oncoming Storm

Well said that man! Devote your energy to more productive past-times...like bitching. :wink:

I had an hour long bus journey to College, and an hour back. To this day, my spine is lightly imprinted with that horrible paisley pattern you get on EYMS buses.
aims
Overbomber

Dark wrote:I can't ride a bike. It actually takes longer to walk, just over an hour in the city. I won't walk 2 hours every day and do Sports 4 times a week. That would require energy and inclination. I have neither.

You wanna walk all that though, Mik, be my guest. :lol:
Bah, I walked home from school once and that's 2 more miles than your journey :von:.
Dark
Underneath the Rock

I walk half of the bus route to save on bus fare (even though technically I still get a child fare for another 3 months, they won't believe me) nearly every time I go to town.
Occasionally, I'll walk the whole journey. So don't bitch, Motz. :P
aims
Overbomber

Sorry dear, but you obviously didn't notice the sarcastic subtext to my post :innocent:

Bus fares are horrible things anyhow. How I can suddenly get 80p more value out of the journey home just because I turned 16 is beyond me. Oh well, the student card will fix that when I can be bothered to get it :P
ruffers
Overbomber

It's great being young isn't it?
Chucking another log on
aims
Overbomber

Yes.

Now if only the drivers of public transport agreed that 16 was "young" :roll:
markfiend
goriller of form 3b

I'd tend more to blame the administrators than the drivers but still.

You only have 49 years to go before you get cheap bus fares again as a pensioner :lol:
The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.
—Bertrand Russell
aims
Overbomber

Nah.

By the time I get there, 75'll be the retirement age :roll:
markfiend
goriller of form 3b

If you're lucky.

I saw Ken Clarke on telly last night saying he'd abolish compulsory retirement ages.
The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.
—Bertrand Russell
ruffers
Overbomber

Motz wrote: Oh well, the student card will fix that when I can be bothered to get it :P
If it's down to "can't be bothered" you lose the sympathy vote from me pal.
And bus fairs don't really count as horrible, minorly irritating at best. There's plenty more to come.... :urff:
Chucking another log on
Brideoffrankenstein
Overbomber

ruffers wrote:
Motz wrote: Oh well, the student card will fix that when I can be bothered to get it :P
If it's down to "can't be bothered" you lose the sympathy vote from me pal.
And bus fairs don't really count as horrible, minorly irritating at best. There's plenty more to come.... :urff:
Like having to deal with bloody British Gas - arghh :evil: