Laibach in Tallinn, 27. 08. 2005

Does exactly what it says on the tin. Some of the nonsense contained herein may be very loosely related to The Sisters of Mercy, but I wouldn't bet your PayPal account on it. In keeping with the internet's general theme nothing written here should be taken as Gospel: over three quarters of it is utter gibberish, and most of the forum's denizens haven't spoken to another human being face-to-face for decades. Don't worry your pretty little heads about it. Above all else, remember this: You don't have to stay forever. I will understand.
boudicca
Sister Midnight

Gottdammerung wrote:
boudicca wrote:
Gottdammerung wrote: Correct..
Hurrah! 8) ;D
Some of my family live there, they're all Catholics... sounds like they'd better keep their heads down... :eek:

I've been there millions of times but I can't remember bugger all about it. :urff: All those little bumpkin-towns start to look the same after a while... :innocent: :P :wink:
Why the heck do you think I left?? :lol:
Chased out by sheep? :innocent:

;D OK I'll stop that now...
There's a man with a mullet going mad with a mallet in Millets
Gottdammerung
Utterly Bastard Groovy Amphetamine Filth

boudicca wrote:
Gottdammerung wrote:
boudicca wrote: Hurrah! 8) ;D
Some of my family live there, they're all Catholics... sounds like they'd better keep their heads down... :eek:

I've been there millions of times but I can't remember bugger all about it. :urff: All those little bumpkin-towns start to look the same after a while... :innocent: :P :wink:
Why the heck do you think I left?? :lol:
Chased out by sheep? :innocent:

;D OK I'll stop that now...
Actually I was dragged out by pigs but thats a VERY different matter...... :innocent:
You can turn your back on a person, but never turn your back on a drug, especially when its waving a razor sharp hunting knife in your eye

Hunter S. Thompson
Obviousman
Outside the Simian Flock

While being chased by a furious crowd :lol: ?
Styles are a lie.

My Facebook/My Flickr
boudicca
Sister Midnight

Obviousman wrote:While being chased by a furious crowd :lol: ?
A furious crowd of Ayrshire people... :eek:

*shudder*

Civilzation may have reached deep into the Amazonian rainforest and the Gobi desert... but there's still one little corner of Scotland that has remained, um... unspoilt... :roll: :wink:
Jaimie1980
Gonzoid Amphetamine Filth

Laibach are great. Still haven't listened to WAT though. Another band I would love to see live.
boudicca
Sister Midnight

Driven wrote:Laibach are great. Still haven't listened to WAT though. Another band I would love to see live.
A real return to form, ich denke. One of the few albums I own which I can happily listen to right through, without skipping a track... :notworthy:

(Sisters and Siouxsie for the others, of course...)
Jaimie1980
Gonzoid Amphetamine Filth

boudicca wrote:
Driven wrote:Laibach are great. Still haven't listened to WAT though. Another band I would love to see live.
A real return to form, ich denke. One of the few albums I own which I can happily listen to right through, without skipping a track... :notworthy:

(Sisters and Siouxsie for the others, of course...)
It's on the to buy list then.