The sunshine today

Does exactly what it says on the tin. Some of the nonsense contained herein may be very loosely related to The Sisters of Mercy, but I wouldn't bet your PayPal account on it. In keeping with the internet's general theme nothing written here should be taken as Gospel: over three quarters of it is utter gibberish, and most of the forum's denizens haven't spoken to another human being face-to-face for decades. Don't worry your pretty little heads about it. Above all else, remember this: You don't have to stay forever. I will understand.
James Blast
Banned

sorry Dee, I forgot. I've not been the brightest crayon in the box of recent :(
"And when you start to think about death, you start to think about what's after it. And then you start hoping there is a God. For me, it's a frightening thought to go nowhere".
~ Peter Steele
Black Alice
Emotional Vampyre

James Blast wrote:sorry Dee, I forgot. I've not been the brightest crayon in the box of recent :(
No need to apologise, my very dear friend :P thats what I'm here for - a bit of support and a friendly smile. Are you managing or do you need a little more than a friendly face - I'm only a PM away ;D
I never talk during music, at least during good music. If one hears bad music, it is one's duty to drown it in conversation.
James Blast
Banned

coping, but I shall be in touch

thankee nice lady :D
"And when you start to think about death, you start to think about what's after it. And then you start hoping there is a God. For me, it's a frightening thought to go nowhere".
~ Peter Steele
Black Alice
Emotional Vampyre

You're absolutely more than welcome :notworthy:
I never talk during music, at least during good music. If one hears bad music, it is one's duty to drown it in conversation.
emilystrange
Above the Chemist

i was out in it yesterday. am spending all day indoors today to compensate.
I don't wanna live like I don't mind
Brideoffrankenstein
Overbomber

I can't wait for the storms we are supposed to be getting later this evening - local news have been talking about them all week 8)
MadameButterfly
HL's mystical safekeeper

Sun today....sun tomorrow 8)
Kids back to school :notworthy:
it's all about circles and spirals
that ongoing eternity
Black Alice
Emotional Vampyre

I think it was sunny today - it looked like it was through my closed curtains ..............

..............up til 3.30 am drinking hence no looking at the outside today at all :lol:
James Blast
Banned

Black Alice wrote:I think it was sunny today - it looked like it was through my closed curtains ..............

..............up til 3.30 am drinking hence no looking at the outside today at all :lol:
That's ma girl! Image
~ Peter Steele
scotty
Overbomber

Black Alice wrote:I think it was sunny today - it looked like it was through my closed curtains ..............

That's right Black Alice, you get training for Leeds!,no athlete should miss training for such an event,you o' it to your liver :twisted:
Last edited by scotty on 04 Sep 2005, 20:23, edited 1 time in total.
Being brave is coming home at 2am half drunk, smelling of perfume, climbing into bed, slapping the wife on the arse and saying,"right fatty, you're next!!"
Black Alice
Emotional Vampyre

Thanks for the encouragement JB and scotty. I was only drinking ww&s but even that will get you pissed and hungover enough if you put the time in :lol: :lol:

I certainly don't lack dedication :lol:

It was one of those nights when you get so drunk you lose track of time - I was so sure it was only midnight when I decided we should retire for the evening - but nope .............3.30 am it was ............and there I was thinking I was too old to have those sorts of nights :lol: :lol:
James Blast
Banned

Black Alice wrote:............and there I was thinking I was too old to have those sorts of nights :lol: :lol:
:innocent: :innocent: :innocent:
~ Peter Steele
Black Alice
Emotional Vampyre

James Blast wrote:
Black Alice wrote:............and there I was thinking I was too old to have those sorts of nights :lol: :lol:
:innocent: :innocent: :innocent:
:wink: :lol:

I've decided that age is a state of mind and I'm going to ignore what the calendar says :lol: I'm going to stop thinking that I'm too old for anything ..............

..........well, except for things that I don't want to do - like bungee jumping and abseiling from tall buildings :lol: :lol:
James Blast
Banned

or going to work and being kind, nice and polite to people you'd rather hand out a good stabbing to
~ Peter Steele
Black Alice
Emotional Vampyre

James Blast wrote:or going to work and being kind, nice and polite to people you'd rather hand out a good stabbing to
:lol: :notworthy:
MadameButterfly
HL's mystical safekeeper

Yes the sun is shining again 8) although the breeze blowing is re-freshing...
it's all about circles and spirals
that ongoing eternity