s**t's official!

Does exactly what it says on the tin. Some of the nonsense contained herein may be very loosely related to The Sisters of Mercy, but I wouldn't bet your PayPal account on it. In keeping with the internet's general theme nothing written here should be taken as Gospel: over three quarters of it is utter gibberish, and most of the forum's denizens haven't spoken to another human being face-to-face for decades. Don't worry your pretty little heads about it. Above all else, remember this: You don't have to stay forever. I will understand.
scotty
Overbomber

An NME poll of 10,000 people,voted them most disappointing act of the summer :lol: ,that and Coldplay being panned in an American newspaper,is the penny starting drop about this s**t.
Being brave is coming home at 2am half drunk, smelling of perfume, climbing into bed, slapping the wife on the arse and saying,"right fatty, you're next!!"
Brideoffrankenstein
Overbomber

:lol:
I just can't understand how Pete Docherty has even become famous :urff:
Obviousman
Outside the Simian Flock

Who? :innocent:
Styles are a lie.

My Facebook/My Flickr
ruffers
Overbomber

I genuinely fail to understand how he manages to command quite such media interest, column inches, shows on BBC3 etc for being sh|te.

Like Nathan Barley wearing the Emperor's New Clothes.
Chucking another log on
boudicca
Sister Midnight

:urff: :evil: The guy has a face like a skelped erse (read: smacked arse)... :innocent: :lol:

There was this girl at my college last year who was completely obsessed with him- she followed the Libertines everywhere, and whenever anything by them or the 'Shambles came on the radio she'd run over and turn it up, forcing the whole f**king class to listen to it. (At which point I'd have to start repeating the mantra "don't scream.... don't scream..." in my mind, and dig my nails into the palms of my hands...)

She'd shagged the drummer or something (or was it Bloc Party?... I can't remember, some indie-schmindie tossers anyway :roll: )... and she had all these photos of Mr. Talentless on her phone, which she would sigh and swoon over, while I was sat next to her trying to eat my lunch.
I had to pretend I didn't despise her, which was seriously trying, let me tell you...

*shudder*

They're pants. End of.
There's a man with a mullet going mad with a mallet in Millets
timsinister
The Oncoming Storm

Nice horror story, B. :lol: :urff:

The Yanks have panned Coldplay before, it's going to take more than one bad review to start the downfall of that psuedo-genre...
As for Doherty, the man himself is a jerk, but I remember when the Libertines first started and being quite impressed.
Note: When they started. Since then, their behaviour and quality has nosedived, and Babyshambles have played KuH. What more need be said...?
nick the stripper
Slight Overbomber

@B - I know what it's like. I know a group of girls who are obsessed with Doherty. They're convinced he is the greatest poet alive. :?

[quote="doherty "poetry""]What Im saying, what i'm saying is...
Whats the use between death and glory?
I cant tell between death and glory?
Happy endings, no, they never bored me
Happy endings, they still don't bore me
But they, they have a way
They have a way to make you pay
And to make you toe the line
Sever the ties
Because I'm so clever
But cleverly wise
[/quote]

Poetry? I think not!
markfiend
goriller of form 3b

Someone who smokes crack and H as a fashion statement deserves a good kicking IMO.
The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.
—Bertrand Russell
nick the stripper
Slight Overbomber

Hopefully he wont die young. We don't need another Cobain on our hands.
boudicca
Sister Midnight

nick the stripper wrote:Hopefully he wont die young.
Oh, I dunno...

"People try to put us d-down...
Just because we're s**t"
:twisted:
There's a man with a mullet going mad with a mallet in Millets
Pat
Slight Overbomber

I saw Coldplay supporting Muse in The Garage (Glasgow) a few years back.A real Spinal Tap moment,people really were still Booing the support band when the main act came on,I've no idea how they've managed to fool so many people for so long.

Pat
markfiend
goriller of form 3b

Coldplay make music for people who don't actually like music.

They just play it at their middle-class dinner parties as background-muzak. :evil:
The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.
—Bertrand Russell
Obviousman
Outside the Simian Flock

What was that song again? Everything sounds like coldplay now ? :lol: :lol:
Styles are a lie.

My Facebook/My Flickr