tripping the light fantastic?

Does exactly what it says on the tin. Some of the nonsense contained herein may be very loosely related to The Sisters of Mercy, but I wouldn't bet your PayPal account on it. In keeping with the internet's general theme nothing written here should be taken as Gospel: over three quarters of it is utter gibberish, and most of the forum's denizens haven't spoken to another human being face-to-face for decades. Don't worry your pretty little heads about it. Above all else, remember this: You don't have to stay forever. I will understand.
Delilah
Utterly Bastard Groovy Amphetamine Filth

Violin for 10 years and English (thanx God for the second one! :lol: ) Otherwise I could only write to you all in Russian! :roll:
CellThree
Slight Overbomber

Piano and trumpet from age 7 up to about 12, then guitar from 15 until now. The only thing I regret is that I've forgotten how to read music after I quit the Piano.

Trying to go to the gym. Failing miserably.

Playing golf. My new hobby.

Oh and starting to learn basic website design coz I have my own domain now (see link below).
24.24.2.489 Deceased
Brideoffrankenstein
Overbomber

CellThree wrote:The only thing I regret is that I've forgotten how to read music after I quit the Piano.
:( How crap am I - grade 6 on flute that nearly happened to me too. I really need to get my practise up again :cry:
emilystrange
Above the Chemist

Delilah wrote:Violin for 10 years and English (thanx God for the second one! :lol: ) Otherwise I could only write to you all in Russian! :roll:
i could read it! (but possibly not translate, any more)
I don't wanna live like I don't mind
timsinister
The Oncoming Storm

canon docre wrote:
timsinister wrote:I just hope my kids learn to embrace the Dark Side.
He'll teach them.
"I find your lack of faith...disturbing."

"p*ss off, Dad."

:lol: