an idea for von

Does exactly what it says on the tin. Some of the nonsense contained herein may be very loosely related to The Sisters of Mercy, but I wouldn't bet your PayPal account on it. In keeping with the internet's general theme nothing written here should be taken as Gospel: over three quarters of it is utter gibberish, and most of the forum's denizens haven't spoken to another human being face-to-face for decades. Don't worry your pretty little heads about it. Above all else, remember this: You don't have to stay forever. I will understand.
nigel d
Gonzoid Amphetamine Filth

http://numanshop.usp.net/numan/section. ... pID=178797

wonder if the sisters should set up this type of system seeing as they still don't have a record deal.

mr numan seems to be doing ok.(and he's been selling old studio gear on ebay (money to charity))
i am more likely to release an album before the sisters
timsinister
The Oncoming Storm

Nice site - but why's he using a Star Trek font over it all? [/geek]

I can't see MR going for this; if they don't release anymore material, by the time the DVD rolls around [/MAJOR assumption] we'll be so rabid for it, we'll buy it in droves. It's like watching a series on TV, you just wait until the whole thing comes out in a boxset.

I'm sure that's reasonable marketing strategy.
Quiff Boy
Herr Administrator

no chris starling = no dvd

unless adam takes over. he seems to have the wherewithal... but then he's very busy with other things so quite why he'd take time out to piece together a dvd that he's not going to get much financial return from i dont know. everone's gotta eat :|
What’s the difference between a buffalo and a bison?
nigel d
Gonzoid Amphetamine Filth

i think he sells his albums this way too.on his own label.
i am more likely to release an album before the sisters
paint it black
Black, black, black & even blacker

Quiff Boy wrote:no chris starling = no dvd

unless adam takes over. he seems to have the wherewithal... but then he's very busy with other things so quite why he'd take time out to piece together a dvd that he's not going to get much financial return from i dont know. everone's gotta eat :|
annoying thing is the dvd is finished and ready to go. well that's what i heard :innocent:
Goths have feelings too
Obviousman
Outside the Simian Flock

paint it black wrote:

annoying thing is the dvd is finished and ready to go. well that's what i heard :innocent:
I thought they were still in search of someone to edit it? (but then again: that's what I heard :lol: )
Styles are a lie.

My Facebook/My Flickr
paint it black
Black, black, black & even blacker

Obviousman wrote:
paint it black wrote:

I thought they were still in search of someone to edit it? (but then again: that's what I heard :lol: )
a case of smokeandmirrors i'm afraid, would you like to the know the tracklist as well ;D
Goths have feelings too