Catherine Deneuve

Does exactly what it says on the tin. Some of the nonsense contained herein may be very loosely related to The Sisters of Mercy, but I wouldn't bet your PayPal account on it. In keeping with the internet's general theme nothing written here should be taken as Gospel: over three quarters of it is utter gibberish, and most of the forum's denizens haven't spoken to another human being face-to-face for decades. Don't worry your pretty little heads about it. Above all else, remember this: You don't have to stay forever. I will understand.
Johnny M
A Very Nice Man

Anyone see her interview on Jonathon Ross tonight?

62 next month but boy does she still look fab. :notworthy:

And no, I didn't just start paying attention to the interview when JR mentioned "The Hunger" and Susan Saradon. :innocent:

CD is very witty, intelligent and above all, a classy lady. :von:

Maybe I should start looking up the love chain as opposed to down. 8)
[size=9:7c190484cc]Johnny Boy - JB - Loki - Johnny M

Heartland 14 Jul 03 - 05 Aug 06.[/size:7c190484cc]
canon docre
Overbomber

Johnny M wrote: CD is very witty, intelligent and above all, a classy lady. :von:
She is indeed! ;D
Put their heads on f*cking pikes in front of the venue for all I care.
Johnny M
A Very Nice Man

canon docre wrote:
Johnny M wrote: CD is very witty, intelligent and above all, a classy lady. :von:
She is indeed! ;D
Ever have that moment after you've posted something and you re-read and you just know the response you're gonna get? :lol:

You're welcome. 8)
[size=9:7c190484cc]Johnny Boy - JB - Loki - Johnny M

Heartland 14 Jul 03 - 05 Aug 06.[/size:7c190484cc]
boudicca
Sister Midnight

Yeah, I saw it. Classy lady, no doubt (and being utterly predictable The Hunger is one of my favourite films)... but she was a little bit off with poor old Mr. Woss, I thought.

I know some people can't stand the guy, but I think he's great. And he has Von-points :von: for having gone to school with him or whatever it is...
There's a man with a mullet going mad with a mallet in Millets
canon docre
Overbomber

Johnny M wrote:
canon docre wrote:
She is indeed! ;D
Ever have that moment after you've posted something and you re-read and you just know the response you're gonna get? :lol:

You're welcome. 8)
Excuse me? Do you want to express, that your ramblings about Catherine Deneuve weren't in the first place just clever disguised flattery directed at me?

Pffft.
Put their heads on f*cking pikes in front of the venue for all I care.
Andie
Overbomber

i missed it

bastards
Dim, through the misty panes and thick green light,
As under a green sea, I saw him drowning.