Something that has long troubled me...

Does exactly what it says on the tin. Some of the nonsense contained herein may be very loosely related to The Sisters of Mercy, but I wouldn't bet your PayPal account on it. In keeping with the internet's general theme nothing written here should be taken as Gospel: over three quarters of it is utter gibberish, and most of the forum's denizens haven't spoken to another human being face-to-face for decades. Don't worry your pretty little heads about it. Above all else, remember this: You don't have to stay forever. I will understand.
Mrs RicheyJames
Overbomber
Location: Rick Astley's house. Trying to find out why he chooses to look like Timsinister.

I think we've had this conversation about that little sarcy fooker some time ago.....
Only a paand.
Obviousman
Outside the Simian Flock

Johnny M wrote:
Obviousman wrote: Hope that does make sense :roll: :lol:
In an Antwerp student type of way, yes. ;D
Not very much then :lol:
Johnny M wrote:
Obviousman wrote:And I presume you were warned on the level of madness in here before :P
Weren't we all? 8)
Guess that's why we gather here in the first place :lol:
smiscandlon wrote:
boudicca wrote:words alone do not really convey the more subtle nuances of things.
Yes, that Shakespeare bloke really struggled without emoticons didn't he?
:lol: :notworthy: :lol:

I think for me a no-emoticon-week wouldn't be too good. Don't know how my talking (typing) in English sounds, but in Dutch I always type with lots of irony and way too serious expressions. Some people even got mad with me because they thought I was genuinly serious :eek: (hence my overuse of ' :lol: ' and ' :D ' )

Bouccida is very right, with the 93% and stuff...
Didn't von once say he rather conversates through raising an eyebrow instead of using words :?: (IIRC it had to do something with America)

So no emoticons: not for me :innocent:
Styles are a lie.

My Facebook/My Flickr