"Foxes are vermin"

Does exactly what it says on the tin. Some of the nonsense contained herein may be very loosely related to The Sisters of Mercy, but I wouldn't bet your PayPal account on it. In keeping with the internet's general theme nothing written here should be taken as Gospel: over three quarters of it is utter gibberish, and most of the forum's denizens haven't spoken to another human being face-to-face for decades. Don't worry your pretty little heads about it. Above all else, remember this: You don't have to stay forever. I will understand.
ruffers
Overbomber

boudicca wrote:
It never ceases to amaze me that the majority of canines are considered "Man's Best Friend", yet two particular types - foxes and wolves - are almost synonymous with deviousness and evil in our culture :| .
I'm not that fond of foxes or wolves but like someone said up there that doesn't make hunting them right.

In the interests of evening things out though, I hate dogs with a passion.
Chucking another log on
markfiend
goriller of form 3b

Dogs have recently been reclassified by Biological classification-ologists. Wolves are Canis lupus and domestic dogs are a subspecies of wolf; Canis lupus familiaris.

I get the feeling I may have mentioned this before. :lol:
The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.
—Bertrand Russell
mik
Chameleons Guru

I'm all for managing foxes (and there's no such thing as humane killng by the way - oxymoron city here we come) but I'm against hunting with hounds.

I just used to shoot them, but thats me personally.

I might consider this if I ever see a fox in Holland & Holland though... :innocent:
Something pithy.
Mrs. Snowey
Utterly Bastard Groovy Amphetamine Filth

canon docre wrote:... said Roger Waters recently in an inteview.

:eek:

Is being a fox-hunt-lobbyist an accepted attitude in the UK or is he just a mislead eccentric?
Nah, he was just misquoted. What he actually said was, "Fox is vermin"

I agree :lol: ;D
Why do keyboards get so dirty?
Norman Hunter
Slight Overbomber

canon docre wrote:We vermins disguise as cowboys, as foxes and sometimes even as nurses. :wink:
Please don't start me off again - I never got to see that video shoot outfit :(

Never mind foxes, there's a bastard ginger and white Tomcat that sniffs around my cat Nell, eats her food and then pisses in my kitchen - now that's vermin.