The Electric Reptiles.

Does exactly what it says on the tin. Some of the nonsense contained herein may be very loosely related to The Sisters of Mercy, but I wouldn't bet your PayPal account on it. In keeping with the internet's general theme nothing written here should be taken as Gospel: over three quarters of it is utter gibberish, and most of the forum's denizens haven't spoken to another human being face-to-face for decades. Don't worry your pretty little heads about it. Above all else, remember this: You don't have to stay forever. I will understand.
lazrs3
Road Kill

Does anyone know of a great underground Goth band called the Electric Reptiles from the Early 90's? Thet were great and were believed to have supported Sins Of The Flesh once or twice.
allfear
Utterly Bastard Groovy Amphetamine Filth

lazrs3 wrote:Does anyone know of a great underground Goth band called the Electric Reptiles from the Early 90's? Thet were great and were believed to have supported Sins Of The Flesh once or twice.
:)

which reminds me,,.,,,,,,
lazarus corporation
Lord Protector

they were a consensual hallucination - they never happened.
allfear
Utterly Bastard Groovy Amphetamine Filth

I only remember them by reputation and once seeing the video of said band peofrming a song not too unlike the last song on first and last and always but Steven Howson my first Vocalist was a fan.
lazarus corporation
Lord Protector

allfear wrote:I only remember them by reputation and once seeing the video of said band peofrming a song not too unlike the last song on first and last and always but Steven Howson my first Vocalist was a fan.
:lol: :innocent: