thank you

Does exactly what it says on the tin. Some of the nonsense contained herein may be very loosely related to The Sisters of Mercy, but I wouldn't bet your PayPal account on it. In keeping with the internet's general theme nothing written here should be taken as Gospel: over three quarters of it is utter gibberish, and most of the forum's denizens haven't spoken to another human being face-to-face for decades. Don't worry your pretty little heads about it. Above all else, remember this: You don't have to stay forever. I will understand.
Francis
Overbomber

boudicca wrote:Christ on a bike! Sounds like everybody has caught Keith's cold, except me...
Nor I. Taking ibuprofen everyday for my dodgy back does have some positive side-effects. :roll:
And you know that she's half crazy but that's why you want to be there.
boudicca
Sister Midnight

Heartlanditis, anyone? :lol:
There's a man with a mullet going mad with a mallet in Millets
Zuma
Slight Overbomber

Thanks to all too for a fantastic weekend - first time off in about 4 months straight for me, so sorry if I was a little hazy.

Yer all fab! And yup Cat has picked up the Heartland flu too....
Todays sarcasm is tomorrow's news
pikkrong
Overbomber

Padstar wrote:Particular kudos to Pikkrong (Indrek) for extending his stay to join us all!
I had planned to come to a HL party more than once and I'm bloody happy that finally I managed to arrive :D It was very nice to see you, Paddy, and all the others - all of those I met are top people (and I don't like flattering) :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy:
Shame that I couldn't chat so much as I wished with some of you (Paddy, Paint It Black, Quiff, Markfiend etc) :(
It was a real pleasure to see many of those the first time (in additipon to the last mentioned ones - Zuma & Mrs Zuma, Paul & Libby, Michael, Lee, James, EmilyStrange and Co, Scotties, Debaser, Tim etc... and especially The Mighty Queen of Scotland :kiss: ) and meet again people I have seen before (like good mate Andrew S).
I'm sorry, I can't name all the names. Again - all those I met are very nice and friendly people, no doubt :notworthy:
Even Mrs. RicheyJames :innocent:
And very special thanks to Johhny M, Dave and Francis not only for being nice friendly people but also helping me in staying in Leeds, feeling good and seeing Sisters-related places (like Francis did) :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy:
Also thanks for bands and DJs (who played even some non-g*th songs reguested by me - like 'Passanger' :wink: ) :notworthy:
Debaser
Overbomber

mik wrote:
Apologies to all for basically sitting on my stool and talking to the same people I always talk to at these sort of get togethers, .
Can you imagine what time I'd have been pestered to leave otherwise?

As usual, I had an absolute whale of a time.

From the bottom of my heart, thank you Quiffles
Five cups of coffee just to be myself...when I'd rather be somebody else
timsinister
The Oncoming Storm

Can I just derail slightly, and thank the ever-modest JansenClone for the loan of his floor? Life-saver at the critical point of not actually planning where I was going to stay! :roll:

Thanks dude! And of course, to every legendary one of you, even Ed, even Di, even Richey, and all the ones I didn't get to talk to because I'm a fool, well, that list would take too long...

Here's to the next one!
Cat
Road Kill

Top weekend.

Thanks Quiff, Jo & All
Looking for Mookies
Johnny M
A Very Nice Man

pikkrong wrote: feeling good
The Heartland Effect. :P

Hit's us all at some time. 8)

Can anyone else feel the 'lurve' in the room? :?:
[size=9:7c190484cc]Johnny Boy - JB - Loki - Johnny M

Heartland 14 Jul 03 - 05 Aug 06.[/size:7c190484cc]
boudicca
Sister Midnight

Johnny M wrote:
pikkrong wrote: feeling good
The Heartland Effect. :P

Hit's us all at some time. 8)

Can anyone else feel the 'lurve' in the room? :?:
I can feel a misplaced apostrophe, that's what I can feel... :P :innocent:

We'll put it down to the bump on the head and say no more. :wink:

Top f**king banana ;D .
Andrew S
Slight Overbomber

boudicca wrote:
DerekR wrote:...and I've now got yer cauld, ya bast! :urff:
Christ on a bike! Sounds like everybody has caught Keith's cold, except me... :P
No I'm still cold-free - and that's after shaking hands with Mr Blast (aka Mr Hanky) straight after he'd blown his nose. :) Er, to get back on the rails, thanks a lot Quiffy :notworthy: and everyone else who made this weekend such a good one.
Mrs RicheyJames
Overbomber
Location: Rick Astley's house. Trying to find out why he chooses to look like Timsinister.

pikkrong wrote: Even Mrs. RicheyJames :innocent:
How very dare you. I'm lovely me.

......And you still haven't answered my question about the Eurovision song contest. :lol:
Only a paand.
pikkrong
Overbomber

Mrs RicheyJames wrote:
pikkrong wrote: Even Mrs. RicheyJames :innocent:
How very dare you. I'm lovely me.

......And you still haven't answered my question about the Eurovision song contest. :lol:
Well, I probably owe your the explanation why I didn't want to belieave my ears when you asked about it...
My boss (my good old boss, quite odd but very nice chap who will soon leave us to someone else's cruel hands) used to be a fan of Eurovision. When we went to have lunch together (and we used to do it every day) one of us told all the time about news and jokes from Eurovision fans' message board and another about MyHeartland jokes. My boss is a top man but he lives in his own world (maybe not only him :innocent: ), he has no family and those days he even lived in his office (although he had a flat somewhere but he was too lazy for going away from the centre of the city) until he went to live to country-side. Now he listens to birds and probably is translating another book from English but then he used to sit all night long behind the computer, reading Eurovision message board and told me the next day everything about quarrels between Greek and Turkish fans, jokes of Slovenian gays and so on. At first it was funny, then it turned boring and then it went on and on... :urff:
And now someone from Heartland asks me about Eurovision ;D
To be true... yes, Di, you are lovely, maybe even a genius - if I described what I saw you doing on the stage it would sound everything but not my cup of tea but you looked very OK doing it :)
Quiff Boy
Herr Administrator

:lol:

if you mean the smurphs gig, that wasn't mrs rj stage on sunday... :innocent:
What’s the difference between a buffalo and a bison?
pikkrong
Overbomber

Quiff Boy wrote::lol:

if you mean the smurphs gig, that wasn't mrs rj stage on sunday... :innocent:
the same night but not in the same time with any band. I wouldn't comment more :innocent:
Mrs RicheyJames
Overbomber
Location: Rick Astley's house. Trying to find out why he chooses to look like Timsinister.

LOL. What?? You mean before Mr Ray came on and I did a bit of erm.........a wiggle? LMFAO.
Only a paand.
pikkrong
Overbomber

Mrs RicheyJames wrote:LOL. What?? You mean before Mr Ray came on and I did a bit of erm.........a wiggle? LMFAO.
let's not go in details :innocent:
yes, it might be before Mr Ray.
timsinister
The Oncoming Storm

You mean before Mr Ray came on and I did a bit of erm.........a wiggle? LMFAO.
You're lucky, the video I got of you dancing didn't come out too well :wink:

Thanks for reminding me, P!
Mrs RicheyJames
Overbomber

pikkrong wrote:
Mrs RicheyJames wrote:LOL. What?? You mean before Mr Ray came on and I did a bit of erm.........a wiggle? LMFAO.
You're quite lucky. I got my tattoo out for Boudicca! 8)
Only a paand.
pikkrong
Overbomber

Mrs RicheyJames wrote:
pikkrong wrote:
Finally we are talking about the same thing :)
boudicca
Sister Midnight

pikkrong wrote:
Mrs RicheyJames wrote:
pikkrong wrote: let's not go in details :innocent:
She did that right in the middle of t'Phono, Indrek :lol: ! You were sitting beside me at the time, but I think you were in a world of your own, earnestly nodding away to some ridiculous goff rubbish or something...
:innocent:

Di, your little shimmy before Mr. Ray was better than the set itself, IMHO... ;D
pikkrong
Overbomber

boudicca wrote:
pikkrong wrote:
Mrs RicheyJames wrote: You're quite lucky. I got my tattoo out for Boudicca! 8)
She did that right in the middle of t'Phono, Indrek :lol: ! You were sitting beside me at the time, but I think you were in a world of your own, earnestly nodding away to some ridiculous goff rubbish or something...
:innocent:

Di, your little shimmy before Mr. Ray was better than the set itself, IMHO... ;D
She did it again in The Bassment :)
Don't think you were more far from me then, maybe you were in your own world, dreaming about Mr James Ray with eyes closed :wink:
(and now I'm quick to leave the building)
do i drive
or am i driven
boudicca
Sister Midnight

pikkrong wrote:She did it again in The Bassment :)
Don't think you were more far from me then, maybe you were in your own world, dreaming about Mr James Ray with eyes closed :wink:
(and now I'm quick to leave the building)
Maybe I had my eyes closed because seeing Di's arse once was quite enough for me... :innocent: :P :lol:
pikkrong
Overbomber

boudicca wrote:
Di's arse
Now you had to say it! :lol: :lol: :lol:
do i drive
or am i driven
Mrs RicheyJames
Overbomber

Everyone's seen my arse!!
Only a paand.
snowey
Utterly Bastard Groovy Amphetamine Filth

Mrs RicheyJames wrote:Everyone's seen my arse!!
Yeah, I read that in the mens toilet... :innocent: