James Ray

Does exactly what it says on the tin. Some of the nonsense contained herein may be very loosely related to The Sisters of Mercy, but I wouldn't bet your PayPal account on it. In keeping with the internet's general theme nothing written here should be taken as Gospel: over three quarters of it is utter gibberish, and most of the forum's denizens haven't spoken to another human being face-to-face for decades. Don't worry your pretty little heads about it. Above all else, remember this: You don't have to stay forever. I will understand.
mockeldritch
Utterly Bastard Smurph

Andrew S wrote: the point is to have fun. And I did, so long as I kept my eyes shut.
:lol:

I think that's a sensible strategy. The only alternative is to watch Mya. Unless you've got a photo of the sisters to stare at while we're on.

Perhaps we should invest in some cardboard cutouts to crouch behind?
Very little of what you believe to be true is actually the case.

Sorry.
Quiff Boy
Herr Administrator

mockeldritch wrote:
Andrew S wrote: the point is to have fun. And I did, so long as I kept my eyes shut.
:lol:

I think that's a sensible strategy. The only alternative is to watch Mya. Unless you've got a photo of the sisters to stare at while we're on.

Perhaps we should invest in some cardboard cutouts to crouch behind?
if they were life-size the only one you wouldnt have to seriously crouch behind would be mr marx's :lol:

and mockeldritch mate, you wouldnt stand a chance ;D :lol: :kiss:
What’s the difference between a buffalo and a bison?
mockeldritch
Utterly Bastard Smurph

Quiff Boy wrote: and mockeldritch mate, you wouldnt stand a chance ;D :lol: :kiss:
Perhaps a touch *bigger* than life size then ;)
Very little of what you believe to be true is actually the case.

Sorry.
Quiff Boy
Herr Administrator

i nearly made a 8" high 'eldritch on a stick' mascot for the heartland weekend, to sit on the dj booth, but realised it would by taller than the real thing ;) :lol:
What’s the difference between a buffalo and a bison?
timsinister
The Oncoming Storm

You want to be careful, he could punch you in the...er...knees?

;D

We should get him some stilts for the next tour. Or even a large box.
allfear
Utterly Bastard Groovy Amphetamine Filth

JAMES RAY wrote:1996 was the last time Gangwar played .
Errr It was 'Offically' Whitby April 97, and didnt you do that one in london for the scottish fella in about 98/99 after the salsbury farewell no2 show ?

Matthew
Dark
Underneath the Rock

@Mr Ray - Is there any chance of the Performance or Gangwar doing any new gigs or songs any year soon?

I only ask because I sent two friends Rev Rev Lowrider, and both were suitably astounded.
straylight
Amphetamine Filth

Never having seen any of the bands in question, can I say that Rhombus were rubbish (just for the sake of balance) :lol:
Ed Rhombus
Slight Overbomber

Andrew S wrote: I liked their song If You Haven't Been Shot... (Am I right in thinking the 1st line is "small man big cock" ?:lol:
Lol, "little man big car" but I do like your version

I agree with Planet Dave, I've asked them not to wear black but what can you do?

Thanks for the kind words, you're sweet people.
Ed Rhombus

There for you (weather permiting)

www.rhombus-rock.com
https://www.facebook.com/rhombus.uk
Francis
Overbomber

Ed Rhombus wrote:I agree with Planet Dave, I've asked them not to wear black but what can you do?
Hire a saxophone player.
And you know that she's half crazy but that's why you want to be there.