A little something I did on paint

Does exactly what it says on the tin. Some of the nonsense contained herein may be very loosely related to The Sisters of Mercy, but I wouldn't bet your PayPal account on it. In keeping with the internet's general theme nothing written here should be taken as Gospel: over three quarters of it is utter gibberish, and most of the forum's denizens haven't spoken to another human being face-to-face for decades. Don't worry your pretty little heads about it. Above all else, remember this: You don't have to stay forever. I will understand.
Zuma
Slight Overbomber

boudicca wrote:
pikkrong wrote:You mean:
Zuma wrote:and who all where involved in eating my pizza :?:
?
:oops:

You offered it freely to us, as I recall!

(much appreciated, think we'd have started knawing on the table otherwise! :lol: )
Course I did!

Ever wish you had never tried to make a comment on here sometimes - twas only a joke.
Todays sarcasm is tomorrow's news
James Blast
Banned

Zuma wrote:Ever wish you had never tried to make a comment on here sometimes - twas only a joke.
I got one of them clubs, wanna join?
"And when you start to think about death, you start to think about what's after it. And then you start hoping there is a God. For me, it's a frightening thought to go nowhere".
~ Peter Steele
markfiend
goriller of form 3b

James Blast wrote:
Zuma wrote:Ever wish you had never tried to make a comment on here sometimes - twas only a joke.
I got one of them clubs, wanna join?
Fellow member here.
The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.
—Bertrand Russell
boudicca
Sister Midnight

Zuma wrote:
boudicca wrote:
pikkrong wrote:You mean:
?
:oops:

(much appreciated, think we'd have started knawing on the table otherwise! :lol: )
Course I did!

Ever wish you had never tried to make a comment on here sometimes - twas only a joke.
You saw us, perched at the end of the table like a pair of vultures staring at everyone else's food (and Indrek going "bastards! baaaastards!" :lol: ) It was no laughing matter. Cannibalism was just a sniff away... :twisted:

Seriously, thanks. And they say Scots are mean! :notworthy:
There's a man with a mullet going mad with a mallet in Millets
Mrs RicheyJames
Overbomber
Location: Rick Astley's house. Trying to find out why he chooses to look like Timsinister.

eastmidswhizzkid wrote:it's a shame tim 'cause you are a bloody nice bloke (to use a different tim's catchphrase) but you do bring it on your self..never mind- i'm sure in the distant past i was a loud-mouthed drunken gobsh1te too ..... :innocent: :wink: :lol:
<spits coffee all over the keyboard> The past?? :lol: :lol:
Only a paand.
timsinister
The Oncoming Storm

eastmidswhizzkid wrote:it's a shame tim 'cause you are a bloody nice bloke (to use a different tim's catchphrase) but you do bring it on your self..never mind- i'm sure in the distant past i was a loud-mouthed drunken gobsh1te too ..... :innocent: :wink: :lol:
Hold on Mrs. RJ - he wasn't that drunk!

:wink:

You're very true mate - here's to turning that around. :oops:
Mrs RicheyJames
Overbomber
Location: Rick Astley's house. Trying to find out why he chooses to look like Timsinister.

Stop being a bum licky girl. Just 'cause he's bigger than you.
Only a paand.
timsinister
The Oncoming Storm

He's bigger than everyone.
Obviousman
Outside the Simian Flock

timsinister wrote:He's bigger than everyone.
Than me? :innocent:
Styles are a lie.

My Facebook/My Flickr
markfiend
goriller of form 3b

Maybe not taller, but definitely wider :innocent:
The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.
—Bertrand Russell
scotty
Overbomber

He was never stood still long enough for me to gauge his size :innocent:
Being brave is coming home at 2am half drunk, smelling of perfume, climbing into bed, slapping the wife on the arse and saying,"right fatty, you're next!!"
markfiend
goriller of form 3b

I've just realised that it looks like I've just called Lee a fat b@stard. :oops:

It's all muscle, obviously. :lol:
—Bertrand Russell
nick the stripper
Slight Overbomber

What's happened to my thread? :eek:

It's gone from being a cheap one picture joke to a slander Lee's weight extravaganza.
markfiend
goriller of form 3b

The Heartland effect.

Abandon hope all ye who enter.
—Bertrand Russell
boudicca
Sister Midnight

markfiend wrote:I've just realised that it looks like I've just called Lee a fat b@stard. :oops:
He's be a medical freak if he was a fat b@stard, the amount of erm... sherbet he eats... :innocent: :lol:
pikkrong
Overbomber

boudicca wrote:
Zuma wrote:
boudicca wrote: :oops:

Course I did!

You saw us, perched at the end of the table like a pair of vultures staring at everyone else's food (and Indrek going "bastards! baaaastards!" :lol: ) It was no laughing matter. Cannibalism was just a sniff away... :twisted:
I had forgotten it :oops:
To reveal only 5 words during the whole weekend and 2 of them were 'bastards' :oops:

But Zuma, you really saved 2 lives :notworthy:
Obviously you noticed how thin we were. And I used to be a fat man when I arrived to Leeds ;D
boudicca
Sister Midnight

pikkrong wrote:But Zuma, you really saved 2 lives :notworthy:
Obviously you noticed how thin we were. And I used to be a fat man when I arrived to Leeds ;D
Yes, our combined weight is roughly the same as Andrew Eldritch's hair. :innocent: :von: :lol:
Obviousman
Outside the Simian Flock

boudicca wrote:
pikkrong wrote:But Zuma, you really saved 2 lives :notworthy:
Yes, our combined weight is roughly the same as Andrew Eldritch's hair. :innocent: :von: :lol:
So you need two balances to weigh yourself, one for the left and one for the right foot? :innocent: Postal balances that is
Styles are a lie.

My Facebook/My Flickr
eastmidswhizzkid
Faster Than The Light Of Speed

Mrs RicheyJames wrote:
<spits coffee all over the keyboard> The past?? :lol: :lol:
yep...last weekend. :wink:

"fat bastard". -correct on both counts. :P

me:-are you Di? i'm EMWK Lee -nice to meet you!
mrsRJ:- oh, i expected you to be thin...

:lol: :notworthy: :lol:
'nuff said.
Well I was handsome and I was strong
And I knew the words to every song.
"Did my singing please you?"
"No! The words you sang were wrong!"

:bat:
boudicca
Sister Midnight

My surprise with you, Lee, was I didn't realise you were 90% metal! :lol: :notworthy: 8)

The most adorable bruiser I've ever had the pleasure of meeting. :notworthy: :kiss:
Zuma
Slight Overbomber

boudicca wrote:My surprise with you, Lee, was I didn't realise you were 90% metal! :lol: :notworthy: 8)

The most adorable bruiser I've ever had the pleasure of meeting. :notworthy: :kiss:
and a sh*t hot dancer :twisted:
Todays sarcasm is tomorrow's news
Brideoffrankenstein
Overbomber

boudicca wrote: The most adorable bruiser I've ever had the pleasure of meeting. :notworthy: :kiss:
:notworthy:
emilystrange
Above the Chemist

ditto
I don't wanna live like I don't mind
boudicca
Sister Midnight

Zuma wrote:
boudicca wrote:My surprise with you, Lee, was I didn't realise you were 90% metal! :lol: :notworthy: 8)

and a sh*t hot dancer :twisted:
Was he as good as Barry? :notworthy: :lol: :notworthy:

I think not!!!

Total dancefloor genius, that man.[/forum arse-lick]
eastmidswhizzkid
Faster Than The Light Of Speed

Claire,Libby,Jo- :oops: :oops: :oops: - thank-you...i'm genuinely speechless (and a little bit chuffed 8) )... :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: to you all.

Dave however is proving sarcasm to be -once again- the highest form of wit.apart from playing with the strobe speed (hours of near-epileptic pleasure if you can get past the silly "safety"feature on the smoke machine) the only time i attempted to dance i accidentally reversed backards into paint it black and didnt realise until i had had the mishap of bulldozing him off of the dancefloor... :innocent: :twisted:
Well I was handsome and I was strong
And I knew the words to every song.
"Did my singing please you?"
"No! The words you sang were wrong!"

:bat: