Lucien returns home after Black October do!

Does exactly what it says on the tin. Some of the nonsense contained herein may be very loosely related to The Sisters of Mercy, but I wouldn't bet your PayPal account on it. In keeping with the internet's general theme nothing written here should be taken as Gospel: over three quarters of it is utter gibberish, and most of the forum's denizens haven't spoken to another human being face-to-face for decades. Don't worry your pretty little heads about it. Above all else, remember this: You don't have to stay forever. I will understand.
Izzy HaveMercy
The Worlds Greatest Living Belgian

For Greater Good - Ambient Music for the Masses...
boudicca
Sister Midnight

The unnamed man, who had only a pair of flip-flop sandals on his feet,
Can't have been at Black Oktober then. It was "fuckin' goff homo-boots" all the way there! :innocent: :lol: :wink:
There's a man with a mullet going mad with a mallet in Millets
Izzy HaveMercy

boudicca wrote:
The unnamed man, who had only a pair of flip-flop sandals on his feet,
Can't have been at Black Oktober then. It was fuckin' goff homo-boots all the way there! :innocent: :lol: :wink:
In Sarf Africa those ARE the equivalent of goff homo-boots... They are made of woven fallen-out hairspray-encrused dyed hairs of dodgy 40+ goffs. :twisted:

IZ.
hallucienate
Overbomber

:lol:

OK, you got me with
mentally unstable
but
39 year-old
? I rather think not.

My flip-flips are made by Globe, thank you very much. They also form a vital part of anyone's summer survival kit in this country.

How long is the Chunnel anyway? I may be a viable option on my way home if I make it there in Feb...
Izzy HaveMercy

hallucienate wrote::How long is the Chunnel anyway? I may be a viable option on my way home if I make it there in Feb...
At about 50 km, I guess.

And when arriving in France, just start yelling "I'm Lucien from Sarf Africa! I have no papers! I wanna live in your lovely country!" and you'll be on a plane home in a jiffy... :evil:

IZ.
MadameButterfly
HL's mystical safekeeper

Izzy HaveMercy wrote:
hallucienate wrote::How long is the Chunnel anyway? I may be a viable option on my way home if I make it there in Feb...
At about 50 km, I guess.

And when arriving in France, just start yelling "I'm Lucien from Sarf Africa! I have no papers! I wanna live in your lovely country!" and you'll be on a plane home in a jiffy... :evil:

IZ.
Don't worry Lucien from S.A.....you can always land in Holland and shout anything you like.... :twisted:
it's all about circles and spirals
that ongoing eternity
hallucienate
Overbomber

Izzy HaveMercy wrote:At about 50 km, I guess.
In flip flops :eek: :?: Must be Sarf Efrican
But how long does it take to walk 50KMs? And they say they had a short technical hitch? :lol: :lol:
Izzy HaveMercy wrote: And when arriving in France, just start yelling "I'm Lucien from Sarf Africa! I have no papers! I wanna live in your lovely country!" and you'll be on a plane home in a jiffy... :evil:
Firstly: that'd be a lie. France is probably the last place in Europe I'd wanna live.
Secondly: I've got a German Passport so I'd probably be stuck there :? :lol:
I could've got a Dutch one too but the Germans where more keen on letting me in.
MadameButterfly
HL's mystical safekeeper

hallucienate wrote: Secondly: I've got a German Passport so I'd probably be stuck there :? :lol:
I could've got a Dutch one too but the Germans where more keen on letting me in.
Oh not to worry....I'll even come and fetch you on my bicycle if stuck in Germany....it should be safe now to do that... :innocent:

If you have a German Passport that means you are allowed into all the EU countries without any problems I'm sure.

Just one NOTE...bring a good winter coat.

MB 8)
it's all about circles and spirals
that ongoing eternity
James Blast
Banned

bicycles, flip-flops, how hi-tech are you lot... :wink:
"And when you start to think about death, you start to think about what's after it. And then you start hoping there is a God. For me, it's a frightening thought to go nowhere".
~ Peter Steele