Amphetamines are evil...

Does exactly what it says on the tin. Some of the nonsense contained herein may be very loosely related to The Sisters of Mercy, but I wouldn't bet your PayPal account on it. In keeping with the internet's general theme nothing written here should be taken as Gospel: over three quarters of it is utter gibberish, and most of the forum's denizens haven't spoken to another human being face-to-face for decades. Don't worry your pretty little heads about it. Above all else, remember this: You don't have to stay forever. I will understand.
nick the stripper
Slight Overbomber

I read somewhere about what MB mentioned. You should really have a "babysitter" to watch you so that you don't do anything stupid.

I found a place where I can get hold of LSA, but nobody wants to try it with me. So I figured it be best to leave it alone, and not to dabble in the stuff on my own.
MadameButterfly
HL's mystical safekeeper

nick the stripper wrote:I read somewhere about what MB mentioned. You should really have a "babysitter" to watch you so that you don't do anything stupid.

I found a place where I can get hold of LSA, but nobody wants to try it with me. So I figured it be best to leave it alone, and not to dabble in the stuff on my own.
Indeed honey, so when that day does come if ever, let me know and I'll do the "babysitting" .....the full moon knows I can!!!

MB :wink:
it's all about circles and spirals
that ongoing eternity
canon docre
Overbomber

eastmidswhizzkid wrote:beta-lockers mash you up in that horrible barbituratey way. :urff:
ever tried Haloperidol? That must surely be the worst thing you can take when you intend to party. :urff:

I can't say anything bad about LSD, I always had fine journeys to all the different planets. ;D
Put their heads on f*cking pikes in front of the venue for all I care.
MadameButterfly
HL's mystical safekeeper

canon docre wrote: I can't say anything bad about LSD, I always had fine journeys to all the different planets. ;D
My sentiments exactly....also due to the amazing company I will add, but yeah those planets.... ;D
that ongoing eternity
paint it black
Black, black, black & even blacker

weirdest mash up i had, acid and pie.

got the munchies so a team of us set off towards the bakers (2-3miles) marched in, soaking wet, damanded food (around 5.30 in the morning), got bread and pies from the oven, marched back to the flat (without being picked up by the cops) and then couldn't eat anything coz it all tasted like putty :lol: :lol:

other than that, getting very spliffed on a railway line and passing out, woken by vibrations of train on track :eek:
Goths have feelings too
_emma_
Overbomber

Oh my goodness, PIB. :eek:
Brideoffrankenstein
Overbomber

canon docre wrote:Try the old ladys amphetamine: Exedrin ;D
Dexedrine :wink:
Planet Dave
Underneath the Rock

paint it black wrote: getting very spliffed on a railway line and passing out, woken by vibrations of train on track :eek:
:eek: indeed. And yet PIBby, I'm not surprised. :lol: :notworthy:

And here's me thinking driving back from Sheffield in that state was 'hardcore'.

LSD - fab stuff, so long as the emergency Bob Marley cd is to hand, and there's someone capable of putting it on. :lol: 8)
'Fragged another moaning sh1tbag'
eastmidswhizzkid
Faster Than The Light Of Speed

acids my favourite favourite favourite recreational (rather than functional) drug.in any situation ,in any amount. 8) 8) 8)
of course having a naturally fortunate and extreme ability to handle this drug has lead me to do some absolutely fucking horrifying substances for kicks.
TMA2 is an analogue of trimethyldioxymethamphetmine IIRC -a chemical synthesis of mescaline. once,a chemistry phd student who was a friend of a friend gave me some he had made.sound -except he failed to point out the minute amount recquired for a trigger dose and greedy-guts here accidentally took about eight triggers in one go. :urff: :urff: :urff: :urff: :urff: :urff:
if i told you what happened in my head you wouldnt/couldn't believe me.meanwhile in a real world i was totally unaware of i was thrashing around half-naked on the floor in piles of broken glass, speaking in tongues and violently attacking anyone including my friends who tried to help me. :roll: my friends did the only thing they could and left me to it until it had worn off . suffice to say i dont include TMA2 in my letters to santa. :innocent:
Well I was handsome and I was strong
And I knew the words to every song.
"Did my singing please you?"
"No! The words you sang were wrong!"

:bat:
MadameButterfly
HL's mystical safekeeper

eastmidswhizzkid wrote:acids my favourite favourite favourite recreational (rather than functional) drug.in any situation ,in any amount. 8) 8) 8)
suffice to say i dont include TMA2 in my letters to santa. :innocent:
:eek: F**K ME GEORGE! *makes mental note to NOT ask for TMA2 on my xmas list!*

But we can still do *our* favourite one together, one day.....

MB 8)
that ongoing eternity
Gottdammerung
Utterly Bastard Groovy Amphetamine Filth

Morning campers!

Well, thank god for eight hours sleep, that's all I can say..

it got a bit sketchy last night, especially with my ex being a fricking pain in the neck but some decent zs have definitely brought me back from the dead (or as close as is possible)

Anyways, since we've moved on to more exotic things, anyone stumbled upon 2CB yet.

Had it a couple of times but only once did it appear to be the real thing.. more of an old skool visual e kind of thing without the horrid gurning and tooth grinding..
You can turn your back on a person, but never turn your back on a drug, especially when its waving a razor sharp hunting knife in your eye

Hunter S. Thompson
eastmidswhizzkid
Faster Than The Light Of Speed

its annoying cause the most common 2cb i've come across is the li'l red pills...annoying because one isnt a trigger dose,its 2 or 3 depending on what you're already on.i didnt find this out until i'ld tried it a few times from different sources.the only time therefore that i have had it and it worked was in crystal form.
quite cartoony visuals -more distortions than hallucinations and no real "head-fuck".
Well I was handsome and I was strong
And I knew the words to every song.
"Did my singing please you?"
"No! The words you sang were wrong!"

:bat:
Delilah
Utterly Bastard Groovy Amphetamine Filth

eastmidswhizzkid wrote:best advice is if youve got any left do it in to get through to home time ;drink yourself to sleep early enough to get a nights sleep and if you feel crap tomorrow ring in sick! :lol:

having one drink in the morning also helps. But just one.Or one line :twisted: :wink:

and as for my fav menu: well... 1 E, some dub/reaggae CDs (Thievery Incorporation) or the big C and a hot male! :lol: ;D 8)