Xmas "vacation" plans...

Does exactly what it says on the tin. Some of the nonsense contained herein may be very loosely related to The Sisters of Mercy, but I wouldn't bet your PayPal account on it. In keeping with the internet's general theme nothing written here should be taken as Gospel: over three quarters of it is utter gibberish, and most of the forum's denizens haven't spoken to another human being face-to-face for decades. Don't worry your pretty little heads about it. Above all else, remember this: You don't have to stay forever. I will understand.
6FeetOver
Childlike Empress

Aloha, kiddies!

Just letting you all know that you'll be in the capable hands of Quiffy and the Chairman from Friday evening, Dec. 20 - Sunday evening, Dec. 29. That's right! Yours truly's heading home to the 'rents in Connecticut, USA, for Christmas for the first time in several years - about time, too! :roll: Will probably make for a relaxing, if not slightly boring ( :innocent: ) time, but I need a little parental coddling after being so darn sickly recently, hehehe... Plus, I won't have to cook! YAY!!! :twisted: ;D My parents do have an Internet account, so I may check in periodically during the week, but I won't be able to hang out for extended periods of time, as they've only got dial-up... At any rate, I'd like to wish everyone who celebrates it a very Merry Christmas! Hope Santa (or Father Christmas, etc. :wink: ) showers everyone with lots of nice pressies! Don't get too drunk, now, kids! :wink: Take care, everybody!!! ;D :von:

P.S.: If I remember correctly, a couple of people mentioned awhile ago that they might be venturing to New York City for the holidays (?). If this is indeed the case, and you'd like to meet up there sometime between Dec. 26-28, *please* PM me and I'll give you my parents' home phone # in Connecticut (none of us has a cell phone, unfortunately...)! I know we'd have a freakin' BLAST!!! ;D 8)
Debaser
Overbomber

I think I might have been one of those Sinny...but unfortunately I fooled myself into believing what the rest of the country do about teachers pay packets.......

So I'm having to do some saving and it'll be at least Easter before I shoot over the Atlantic.

It's last day of term today...Whoo Hoo!!!!!!!!!!

We're all a bit 'stir crazy' so I can imagine today's going to be a tad unrestrained :-D

Debaser
Five cups of coffee just to be myself...when I'd rather be somebody else
Justj0hn
Amphetamine Filth

More of the same for me.....clubs, lol. I may be going to the Batcave/Downtime NYC on the 28th.

Debaser says:

"it'll be at least Easter before I shoot over the Atlantic"

OOOOoooooooo!!!

J.j.......
6FeetOver
Childlike Empress

"So I'm having to do some saving and it'll be at least Easter before I shoot over the Atlantic."

Rats. :(
I left my heart in Ballycastle... :cry: :cry: :cry:
Quiff Boy
Herr Administrator

SINsister wrote:Aloha, kiddies!

Just letting you all know that you'll be in the capable hands of Quiffy and the Chairman from Friday evening, Dec. 20 - Sunday evening, Dec. 29. That's right! Yours truly's heading home to the 'rents in Connecticut, USA, for Christmas for the first time in several years - about time, too! :roll: Will probably make for a relaxing, if not slightly boring ( :innocent: ) time, but I need a little parental coddling after being so darn sickly recently, hehehe... Plus, I won't have to cook! YAY!!! :twisted: ;D My parents do have an Internet account, so I may check in periodically during the week, but I won't be able to hang out for extended periods of time, as they've only got dial-up... At any rate, I'd like to wish everyone who celebrates it a very Merry Christmas! Hope Santa (or Father Christmas, etc. :wink: ) showers everyone with lots of nice pressies! Don't get too drunk, now, kids! :wink: Take care, everybody!!! ;D :von:
thanks sinny. have a good time! :)

bux, are you reading this? time to get off your fat arse and do some moderating... you can't just sit around your drawing room sipping chianti all day and still carry the title of Heartland Moderator :roll: ;D

:innocent:
What’s the difference between a buffalo and a bison?
Chairman Bux
shut.the.fuck.up

My dearest Quiffet,

Less is more, black is the new black, and yes, I have been rather busy recently, helping an old chum make vodka 'n' cranberry slushies and mix tracks on his new album, but I can't tell you who it is (or I'd have to kill myself) but buy the dvd/album next spring, or possibly go see them, because that's what it's all about...

Have a great vacation Sinsister, you need it, but I don't think i'll be making NYC this christmas, but maybe catch up with you in Chicago after/before the spring madness, until then, take care...

Oh, and if one more person wishes me a 'Merry Christmas' i'll carve 'And A Happy New Year' into them with a blunt scalpel...

Yours, as always,

Chairman Bux
CEO Buxville
buxville@myheartland.co.uk

*** This has been a bux announcement, brought to you by those kind people at Absolut ***
Lars Svensson
Gonzoid Amphetamine Filth

MERRY CHRISTMAS, GRACIOUS CHAIRMAN...

...AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!

:notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy:

Let the carving commence... :roll: :roll: :roll: :urff:
Amused to death...
Chairman Bux
shut.the.fuck.up

Lars Svensson wrote:MERRY CHRISTMAS, GRACIOUS CHAIRMAN...

...AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!

:notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy:

Let the carving commence... :roll: :roll: :roll: :urff:
Ha, ha ha, hahahahahaha, ha ha ha, ha...

You are just too funny, but no doubt i'll catch up to you in europe this spring, failing that, I know where you live ;)

Yours

Chairman Bux
CEO Buxville
buxville@myheartland.co.uk
Minister of Misinformation and Misdirection.

We first met through a shared view
She loved me and I did too