Band plug - Guardian Heliotrope

Does exactly what it says on the tin. Some of the nonsense contained herein may be very loosely related to The Sisters of Mercy, but I wouldn't bet your PayPal account on it. In keeping with the internet's general theme nothing written here should be taken as Gospel: over three quarters of it is utter gibberish, and most of the forum's denizens haven't spoken to another human being face-to-face for decades. Don't worry your pretty little heads about it. Above all else, remember this: You don't have to stay forever. I will understand.
Izzy HaveMercy
The Worlds Greatest Living Belgian

This is the new band of former The Avatar drummer Chris (I used to do keys and vocals in that band, remember?) and some very nice guys I used to hang out with in 'the days'.

They asked me to record, mix and master their debut album, and the efforts can be heard on their site AND be bought for 6 euro without p&p ;D

And I did some of the keyboards too, so actually I am a bit of a member meself :wink:

Am a little bit proud of 'my' first band recording/producing :twisted:

And while you're at it, can someone describe the music they play? I hate the term 'suicide rock'... :|

(PS: I also think the lead singer has a VERY nice voice...maybe I can use him for some future stuff hehe... music wise, you pervs :twisted: )

Link:

http://www.guardian-heliotrope.tk

IZ.
For Greater Good - Ambient Music for the Masses...