New Arrival

Does exactly what it says on the tin. Some of the nonsense contained herein may be very loosely related to The Sisters of Mercy, but I wouldn't bet your PayPal account on it. In keeping with the internet's general theme nothing written here should be taken as Gospel: over three quarters of it is utter gibberish, and most of the forum's denizens haven't spoken to another human being face-to-face for decades. Don't worry your pretty little heads about it. Above all else, remember this: You don't have to stay forever. I will understand.
Dark
Underneath the Rock

timsinister wrote:Thanks for the vote of confidence, Dark. I may be scraping the barrel, but at least there are some depths...

:wink:
I don't see the safety in letting RJ anywhere NEAR anyone under the age of 14. Unless you find some incredibly cynical toddlers. :roll:
MadameButterfly
HL's mystical safekeeper

timsinister wrote: RicheyJames is a far better babysitter; I'm quite sure they'd do anything he tells them. Which, unfortunately, probably involves annexing several minor European countries.
Can Mr. RicheyJames speak the languages of the minor European countries??? Thinking of the communication within the creche?
Oh and can he also do *baby-talk*?
it's all about circles and spirals
that ongoing eternity
timsinister
The Oncoming Storm

MadameButterfly wrote:Oh and can he also do *baby-talk*?
After Joseph's Well, he couldn't manage much else...
Planet Dave
Underneath the Rock

d00mw0lf wrote:
timsinister wrote:Good question MB, what does happen, Professor? :|
they stand around what happened to the toilet from what i've witnessed :innocent:
:lol: Yep, Ethan's still stood there, which is more than can be said for...blah blah blah. :lol:
'Fragged another moaning sh1tbag'
Thea
Overbomber

the "toilet incident" has been outdone though.
Sinister stood in the middle of Fargate shouting "WOMEN'S CLOTHES LOOK GOOD ON ME!". Some old bloke turned round and disagreed :lol: