Bird Flu

Does exactly what it says on the tin. Some of the nonsense contained herein may be very loosely related to The Sisters of Mercy, but I wouldn't bet your PayPal account on it. In keeping with the internet's general theme nothing written here should be taken as Gospel: over three quarters of it is utter gibberish, and most of the forum's denizens haven't spoken to another human being face-to-face for decades. Don't worry your pretty little heads about it. Above all else, remember this: You don't have to stay forever. I will understand.
Planet Dave
Underneath the Rock

We're all gonna die.

So, what's new?
'Fragged another moaning sh1tbag'
Obviousman
Outside the Simian Flock

Planet Dave wrote:We're all gonna die.

So, what's new?
Don't panic?

:lol:

Anyway, it's entered the EU, in Greece, Chios... That's where my favourite chewing gum comes from :(
Styles are a lie.

My Facebook/My Flickr
boudicca
Sister Midnight

Obviousman wrote:Anyway, it's entered the EU, in Greece, Chios... That's where my favourite chewing gum comes from :(
On well you're sure to get it, then... :P
There's a man with a mullet going mad with a mallet in Millets
paint it black
Black, black, black & even blacker

eastmidswhizzkid wrote:no, not really.however i'm trying not to dwell on it as what can be done practically? (that's not a head-in-the-sand rhetorical question either -if you know of something i can do to protect me and mine then i'ld like to know).
north or south pole, chickens don't like the cold :wink:

been a while, but isn't it calculated using a version of the fisher exact test on the complex argand. something like that.

seems the only way to deal with it is to contain and control, which is what the powers are tryingto do right now. read somewhere that flu usually kills K20+ in the UK, so K50 isn't too bad
Goths have feelings too
Obviousman
Outside the Simian Flock

boudicca wrote:
Obviousman wrote:Anyway, it's entered the EU, in Greece, Chios... That's where my favourite chewing gum comes from :(
On well you're sure to get it, then... :P
:lol:

Nah, all of my gum has been safely in Belgium for a while now :innocent:
Styles are a lie.

My Facebook/My Flickr
Brideoffrankenstein
Overbomber

markfiend wrote:I think the news reporters are thinking "let's put dem in a panic."

I'll get me coat.
He's got a point though!
dead stars
Utterly Bastard Groovy Amphetamine Filth

I'll start worrying when I'm the only one left to burn the piled up bodies. Yup, I'm heartless, what can I do? :innocent:
~dead stars still burn~
Obviousman
Outside the Simian Flock

dead stars wrote:I'll start worrying when I'm the only one left to burn the piled up bodies. Yup, I'm heartless, what can I do? :innocent:
Buy yourself a new heart? :innocent:
Styles are a lie.

My Facebook/My Flickr
dead stars
Utterly Bastard Groovy Amphetamine Filth

Seriously, I wished they would shut up about this unless it is actually happening.
~dead stars still burn~