Single again !

Does exactly what it says on the tin. Some of the nonsense contained herein may be very loosely related to The Sisters of Mercy, but I wouldn't bet your PayPal account on it. In keeping with the internet's general theme nothing written here should be taken as Gospel: over three quarters of it is utter gibberish, and most of the forum's denizens haven't spoken to another human being face-to-face for decades. Don't worry your pretty little heads about it. Above all else, remember this: You don't have to stay forever. I will understand.
Shadow_Smile
Uw voeten stinken

Shadow_Smile is Single,.........

Just being ill from it for 2 day's now. :urff:

can't eat or sleep, just the one question why me.

Last saturday morning my GF told me she wanted to break up.

for the first after my burnout syndrom, I realy had the idea I was doing well. I found a pretty good job, finaly a place of my own. And along the way came my GF. I have never searched for love, it just came on path.And she learned me to see things different in a possitive way. I felt realy good with her. I alway's have been good for her, never an agument, or other bad things " NEVER !!! "

But instantly she broke up, just like that,............................

What is these day's ?? Nobody want to put some energy into a relationship, assoon when there is little trouble, people just quit. No more fighting for what they like or love.

and WHY ??

over and over I hear the same reasons

What are your expiriance's ?
I was quite impressed until I hit the floor,.....Isn’t that what friends are for ?
Obviousman
Outside the Simian Flock

Damn :(

Don't have much experience in these matters myself but I see your point very clearly. For some reason people seem to give up faster and faster nowadays...

Wish you all the best, en alles zal goedkomen, daar ben ik zeker van :wink:
Styles are a lie.

My Facebook/My Flickr
canon docre
Overbomber

Welcome to the club, shadow smile.

The good thing with it is, that you get used to it sooner or later.

:|
Put their heads on f*cking pikes in front of the venue for all I care.
Shadow_Smile
Uw voeten stinken

I'm not a easy person to fall in love, but when I do,. i realy go for it.

But to get used to it ? explane ?
I was quite impressed until I hit the floor,.....Isn’t that what friends are for ?
lazarus corporation
Lord Protector

Sorry to hear that, Hans. You'll get through it, though.

Yes, you're right, in the past I've noticed that people seem to give up on relationships far too easily. I don't know why.
MadameButterfly
HL's mystical safekeeper

Shadow_Smile wrote: But instantly she broke up, just like that,............................

No more fighting for what they like or love.
Women are b!tches...yes we are...
We think we can get better or bigger or whatever...

But whatever you do stay fighting for love honey, it comes around at the least expected moment in your life and trust me with men like you out there...the romance of that raw emotion melts more hearts than you know... :wink: It hurts like hell in the beginning but the pain wears off

Hou je goed! 8)
it's all about circles and spirals
that ongoing eternity
boudicca
Sister Midnight

:( Sorry to hear it.

Hope you find someone who isn't such a quitter. Sorry, I don't know the girl (maybe uw voeten really do stinken! :innocent: :lol: ) but I agree with you, love is not something you toss into the trash without damn good reason.

Probably not much consolation at the moment, but there are many ladies out there who would appreciate someone with your attitude. I know I do (that's not a chat-up, but it might be if I wasn't already taken! :wink: )

Good luck with future babes! :D
There's a man with a mullet going mad with a mallet in Millets
canon docre
Overbomber

Shadow_Smile wrote:I'm not a easy person to fall in love, but when I do,. i realy go for it.

But to get used to it ? explane ?
I meant to get used to being single. It feels strange first, but eventually leads to a very harmonic life. I stopped missing anything a while ago. Ok, except maybe THAT thing. :wink:
Put their heads on f*cking pikes in front of the venue for all I care.
scotty
Overbomber

http://www.myheartland.co.uk/viewtopic.php?t=8246
You might want to read the above :wink: . I hope you feel better soon.
Being brave is coming home at 2am half drunk, smelling of perfume, climbing into bed, slapping the wife on the arse and saying,"right fatty, you're next!!"
Shadow_Smile
Uw voeten stinken

lazarus corporation wrote:Sorry to hear that, Hans. You'll get through it, though.

Yes, you're right, in the past I've noticed that people seem to give up on relationships far too easily. I don't know why.

Thanx L-C

MadameButterfly wrote:
Shadow_Smile wrote: But instantly she broke up, just like that,............................

No more fighting for what they like or love.
It hurts like hell in the beginning but the pain wears off

Hou je goed! 8)
Hoop van wel dat het over gaat,.....

boudicca wrote::( Sorry to hear it.

Hope you find someone who isn't such a quitter. Sorry, I don't know the girl (maybe uw voeten really do stinken! :innocent: :lol: ) but I agree with you, love is not something you toss into the trash without damn good reason.

Probably not much consolation at the moment, but there are many ladies out there who would appreciate someone with your attitude. I know I do (that's not a chat-up, but it might be if I wasn't already taken! :wink: )

Good luck with future babes! :D
Thanx B.

it just so strange,.... just like that !
boudicca
Sister Midnight

Shadow_Smile wrote:
Thanx B.

Yeah, sounds odd I must say. Maybe just ask her?
There's a man with a mullet going mad with a mallet in Millets
Thea
Overbomber

Sorry to hear that S_S...
It's never nice to have something like this in your life :(
Dark
Underneath the Rock

Sorry to hear that, S_S.

I know teenage relationships probably don't compare, but when my last girlfriend and I broke up after a couple of weeks (apparently her friend fancied me and it'd have made our relationship impossible), I felt sick, and was off school the next day just wallowing in sadness.

That was nearly two years ago. I was single until up to a week ago or so. It gets better, Hans. 8)

EDIT: Jesus, I only just realised I started my post with the same phrase as d00my's. Was unintentional :?
aims
Overbomber

Eeep :|

Being a pessimistic bastard, I know that kind words from a stranger won't help much and it does hurt, so I won't weigh in with any emo tales of angst-come-good. Just hope it gets better for you, it surely will. There's still time for you 8)
Shadow_Smile
Uw voeten stinken

Thanx guy's.

Some day I wish to have a famely of my own, and maybe A little basterd Shadow_Smile who calls me dad.

But I also have other ambitions, so when I will reach the age of 32, and non of the above has happend.I will follow my other interests.

Still have a headache, and feel like crap. let's hope this week will be easy.
ruffers
Overbomber

Dark wrote:Sorry to hear that, S_S.

I know teenage relationships probably don't compare, but when my last girlfriend and I broke up after a couple of weeks (apparently her friend fancied me and it'd have made our relationship impossible), I felt sick, and was off school the next day just wallowing in sadness.

That was nearly two years ago. I was single until up to a week ago or so. It gets better, Hans. 8)

EDIT: Jesus, I only just realised I started my post with the same phrase as d00my's. Was unintentional :?
After a couple of weeks? You had a day off sick? Blimey.

And to Mr S_S, as you know it's part of life's rich (and occasionally s**t) tapestry. Fish sea etc, chin up.
Chucking another log on
Andie
Overbomber

so the emotional couch of heartland comes to the aid of one of our own...

sorry to hear about the loss of your girlfriend Hans...she was very good looking :innocent:

do you happen to have an address?...phone number?...nope!...OK...maybe it's just to early for her as well :wink: :lol:
Dim, through the misty panes and thick green light,
As under a green sea, I saw him drowning.
Izzy HaveMercy
The Worlds Greatest Living Belgian

A lot of strength and luck to you then S_S!

Well, when I tell everyone that me and my GF only had a fight ONCE in our five-year relationship (and it lasted for fifteen minutes, and we felt slightly embarrassed afterwards), they declare me mad.

When I tell the very same people that we find it odd we would ever break up, what with there NOT being any reason whatsoever to break up... they run away screaming about aliens and stuff.

And it is so simple... people are not made to be together. So if two people ARE together, it needs constant work. Because we work on our relationship on a constant basis, me and my GF don't have to argue or fight. We tackle the problem before it becomes a fight.

A lot of people take relationships for granted.
Never do. It makes life easier if you don't.

IZ.
For Greater Good - Ambient Music for the Masses...
Dark
Underneath the Rock

ruffers wrote:After a couple of weeks? You had a day off sick? Blimey.
She was my first girlfriend some years before, and I'd just succeeded in asking her out again, and hadn't had a proper girlfriend in years. It felt like a really big thing to have a girlfriend, yanno? :?

But hey. I'm happy now I've got someone again. It makes a difference. ;D
eastmidswhizzkid
Faster Than The Light Of Speed

izzy's about hit the nail on the head. but don't give up -i didn't meet my missus until i was 31 and that took a couiple of years of splitting up and then sorting things out before it worked properly.now i've just become a dad for the first time at 35 ;D
sorry your feeling s**t now though, relationship break-ups are hideous.
all the best,mate.
Well I was handsome and I was strong
And I knew the words to every song.
"Did my singing please you?"
"No! The words you sang were wrong!"

:bat:
Francis
Overbomber

I didn't give up easily, but in hindsight I should have. Just grabbed hold of the first person who'd have me and clung on for dear life. Maturity has relieved my of my youthful insecurities though. It won't happen again in a hurry.
And you know that she's half crazy but that's why you want to be there.
lazarus corporation
Lord Protector

boudicca wrote:
Shadow_Smile wrote:
Thanx B.

Yeah, sounds odd I must say. Maybe just ask her?
probably not worth it unless you want to hear some convoluted rubbish me-me-me pop-psychobabble compiled from the agony pages of the Dutch equivalent of Heat/Cosmo/etc. Just dismiss them as "not worth it" and you'll be spot on.
Ozpat
From the Lowlands

For months ago my 6 year reltionship came to and end in a pretty painful way because we were in the middle of a second IVF attempt.
Before that my 12 year relationship ended. So I know what you're talking about. I'm 35 years of age and still haven't found it or was able to keep it.
It does hurt but things do get better and you learn from it anyway.

Hou je goed!
"as we walk on the floodland"
timsinister
The Oncoming Storm

Laz's advice is the best. Put yourself back together, and carry on. Luck!
paint it black
Black, black, black & even blacker

make the most of it, shag everything that moves, get pissed destroy. no doubt you'll get snagged one day and then that's all you'll ever want to do anyway
Goths have feelings too