Is George Bush suffering from "second term-itus" ?

Does exactly what it says on the tin. Some of the nonsense contained herein may be very loosely related to The Sisters of Mercy, but I wouldn't bet your PayPal account on it. In keeping with the internet's general theme nothing written here should be taken as Gospel: over three quarters of it is utter gibberish, and most of the forum's denizens haven't spoken to another human being face-to-face for decades. Don't worry your pretty little heads about it. Above all else, remember this: You don't have to stay forever. I will understand.
Eva
Intercontinental Assassin

@Ocean Moves: Yes, you're right. Politics are about short term "successes" (getting re-elected) and - imho - about power as an end, not as a means. There's no vision anymore, nothing to aim for.
I wonder about the human life span aspect though, because a) there are people who engage in protection of environment, in fair trade etc., so there are people who care for a longer term. b) What about all the people who have children? From a biological point of view one would assume that parents have a genuine intrerest in a long and healthy life for their children, grandchildren etc. Why then is "my" car today more important than the health and environment of "my" children tomorrow? That's one of the points where it all becomes suicidal in some way. :roll:

And don't get me started on these dreadful "free" newspapers - in fact on a lot of what is sold as "news" today, even on tv...
You can't fix stupid.
Ocean Moves
Utterly Bastard Groovy Amphetamine Filth

Eva wrote:Why then is "my" car today more important than the health and environment of "my" children tomorrow? ...
good f**king question.

which one has more ads on tv?
Eva

Ocean Moves wrote:
Eva wrote:Why then is "my" car today more important than the health and environment of "my" children tomorrow? ...
good f**king question.

Yeah.... I'd love to see ads for children on tv though.... :lol:
You can't fix stupid.
Obviousman
Outside the Simian Flock

Eva wrote:
Ocean Moves wrote:
good f**king question.

Yeah.... I'd love to see ads for children on tv though.... :lol:
Get your babies now! Buy two, get a third one for free!

:innocent: :lol:

You know in Belgium the common expression when getting a baby is 'buying children' :lol:
Styles are a lie.

My Facebook/My Flickr
Eva

:lol: :notworthy:

Here - at least among people who don't have children - the common expression for giving birth is to "throw" a baby... :innocent:
You can't fix stupid.