Loved up and out of control

Does exactly what it says on the tin. Some of the nonsense contained herein may be very loosely related to The Sisters of Mercy, but I wouldn't bet your PayPal account on it. In keeping with the internet's general theme nothing written here should be taken as Gospel: over three quarters of it is utter gibberish, and most of the forum's denizens haven't spoken to another human being face-to-face for decades. Don't worry your pretty little heads about it. Above all else, remember this: You don't have to stay forever. I will understand.
Gottdammerung
Utterly Bastard Groovy Amphetamine Filth

*fluffiness begins*

Yes indeedly I truly am...

Fricking best relationship in a long time and being eaten alive at alarmingly regular intervals!

First time in years I've actually went to work with an endorphine overdose and a hickey to boot!

:innocent:

*end of fluffiness!*
You can turn your back on a person, but never turn your back on a drug, especially when its waving a razor sharp hunting knife in your eye

Hunter S. Thompson
Ocean Moves

good for you!

now stop making us all envious
Planet Dave
Underneath the Rock

Ptchaw. I thought you were gonna describe a good old rave night. :roll:

Obviously you are, but no more details are required. Thank you. 8) :wink:
'Fragged another moaning sh1tbag'
Gottdammerung

Planet Dave wrote:Ptchaw. I thought you were gonna describe a good old rave night. :roll:

Obviously you are, but no more details are required. Thank you. 8) :wink:

Lol... nah, there's a couple of rave nights ahead in the coming fortinight... and if I can get my act together I might actually play for the first time in over a year! :D

got six tunes together, just need another 14!

Only problem is my starter is such a screwed up track that its fricking hard to get out of! :?
You can turn your back on a person, but never turn your back on a drug, especially when its waving a razor sharp hunting knife in your eye

Hunter S. Thompson
timsinister
The Oncoming Storm

Thanks for sharing. *vomit*

Enjoy yourselves, you crazy kids! :roll: :wink:
Planet Dave
Underneath the Rock

Surely it's possible to cobble together enough James Ray and Velvet Acid Christ tracks to make 14 songs worth (plus the other 6 8) ) of pure dance heaven. :D :twisted: :notworthy:

And simply shift your starter track (no point asking what it is, I don't do ravey tunes by name, nor artist, by and large) from t'beginning to the end. Problem solved. ;D
Gottdammerung

Planet Dave wrote:Surely it's possible to cobble together enough James Ray and Velvet Acid Christ tracks to make 14 songs worth (plus the other 6 8) ) of pure dance heaven. :D :twisted: :notworthy:

And simply shift your starter track (no point asking what it is, I don't do ravey tunes by name, nor artist, by and large) from t'beginning to the end. Problem solved. ;D

Lol... I think its bad enough that I have designs on dropping the remix of Edo Hinkel remix of Tanz Mit Laibach in the middle of my set!

I've kind of started from driving German techno into a blinder of a hard synth bass track into a kind of tech house track into hard banging and into even harder banging with the infamous Full Metal Jacket "Me So Horny" sample... just got to work it out from there!

please excuse my lack of adjectives in that above description!

Hunter S. Thompson
Planet Dave
Underneath the Rock

Excused, but only if you stick a recording of your mix in the post. :wink: :notworthy:
Quiff Boy
Herr Administrator

Gottdammerung wrote:
Planet Dave wrote:Surely it's possible to cobble together enough James Ray and Velvet Acid Christ tracks to make 14 songs worth (plus the other 6 8) ) of pure dance heaven. :D :twisted: :notworthy:

Lol... I think its bad enough that I have designs on dropping the remix of Edo Hinkel remix of Tanz Mit Laibach in the middle of my set!

I've kind of started from driving German techno into a blinder of a hard synth bass track into a kind of tech house track into hard banging and into even harder banging with the infamous Full Metal Jacket "Me So Horny" sample... just got to work it out from there!

autechre. the way out of everything.

a chance for people to catch their breath too :lol:
What’s the difference between a buffalo and a bison?
Gottdammerung

Planet Dave wrote:Excused, but only if you stick a recording of your mix in the post. :wink: :notworthy:

Lol.. give me a month.. I think it'll take that long for my mojo to fully recover..

I actually amazed myself in the week when it all worked again, though the lack of K beforehand might explain that... :innocent:

Plus I've supposedly got a storming Lars Klein track in the post from the US..

http://www.music-head.de/catalog/platte ... -true.html

If I remember right the tune I want to play is "Dark Star", there's a real audio clip of it at that link...

Hunter S. Thompson
Planet Dave
Underneath the Rock

BTW Quiff, your avatar is well groovy. In another reality they might have been supported by a fledgling Stone Roses :lol: :notworthy: . If only.
Gottdammerung

I found my starter track too..

http://www.music-head.de/catalog/platte ... -true.html

It's Transformer One unless I'm mistaken, the one that doesn't quite follow the 4/4 track and has the mid and top end going in all directions...

I really do love mixing easy music... :lol:

Hunter S. Thompson
ruffers
Overbomber

Gottdammerung wrote:

Will this mix be posted up at some point? :innocent:
Chucking another log on
Gottdammerung

ruffers wrote:
Gottdammerung wrote:

Will this mix be posted up at some point? :innocent:
if I can get my act together and find hosting, yes..

I've got like 200+ records that I can't even remember a quarter of! So i gotta get those I know and love into me box first...

I have a chance to burn a CD too in the coming weeks, if I get it done I'll convert it to Mp3 and have it hosted somewhere.. though my mixing will most probably be awful unless Dr Meth drops by before I start... :eek:

Hunter S. Thompson
Planet Dave
Underneath the Rock

Oi city, give the man space, I'm first. :wink: :lol: :lol:

Can we have Mr Cole back, I'm sure there's a space in our midfield for him somewhere. :? :lol:
Gottdammerung

And just when it couldn't get any better, she gives me a call to tell me that she fixed the rear mechanism on me bicycle following my near death accident two weeks ago..

Tis true love! :lol:

Hunter S. Thompson
ruffers
Overbomber

Gottdammerung wrote:..... fixed the rear mechanism on me bicycle... :lol:
This made me laugh.

Cole, midfield? Ridiculous idea, that'd be like getting Alan Smith to play there. Oh.
Chucking another log on
Obviousman
Outside the Simian Flock

The tracks sound quite groovy, hard to sit still :lol:

Don't (wanna) have a clue what you're on about for the rest of this whole thread, :lol:

Now make and post that mix, very soon please ;D
Styles are a lie.

My Facebook/My Flickr
MadameButterfly
HL's mystical safekeeper

Gottdammerung wrote:Tis true love! :lol:
Yes, like I thought, it's the rooibos... :innocent:
it's all about circles and spirals
that ongoing eternity