It's like something out of eastenders...

Does exactly what it says on the tin. Some of the nonsense contained herein may be very loosely related to The Sisters of Mercy, but I wouldn't bet your PayPal account on it. In keeping with the internet's general theme nothing written here should be taken as Gospel: over three quarters of it is utter gibberish, and most of the forum's denizens haven't spoken to another human being face-to-face for decades. Don't worry your pretty little heads about it. Above all else, remember this: You don't have to stay forever. I will understand.
Brideoffrankenstein
Overbomber

Ocean Moves wrote:
Brideoffrankenstein wrote:I had Indonesian food in a restaurant (in Indonesia) and puked all over the table :urff:
Indonesian food in Indonesia, what were you thinking ??
Yeah crazy innit
Andie
Overbomber

eastmidswhizzkid wrote:i thought the variety,quality and value for money of the food was the best thing about a'dam.
and the coffee *cough* :innocent: :eek:
Dim, through the misty panes and thick green light,
As under a green sea, I saw him drowning.
Mr. Wah
Amphetamine Filth

Obviousman wrote:I had Mongolian food once :lol:

Well, doubt if it really was actually, but the restaurant advertised itself as 'Mongolian Barbecue' (and was utter crap) :lol:
Hmmm... those Mongolian Barbecues might not be completely authentic. I've had what must be close-to-real Mongolian food before, in Guangzhou (South China, near to Hong Kong). It's great... if you don't mind eating half a sheep at every meal.

Also, a Mongolian girl once asked me to be her boyfriend. And that's about where my experience of things Mongolian ends.
Ozpat
From the Lowlands

Mr. Wah wrote:
Obviousman wrote:I had Mongolian food once :lol:

Well, doubt if it really was actually, but the restaurant advertised itself as 'Mongolian Barbecue' (and was utter crap) :lol:
Hmmm... those Mongolian Barbecues might not be completely authentic. I've had what must be close-to-real Mongolian food before, in Guangzhou (South China, near to Hong Kong). It's great... if you don't mind eating half a sheep at every meal.

Also, a Mongolian girl once asked me to be her boyfriend. And that's about where my experience of things Mongolian ends.
Did she offer you half a sheep while asking? :wink:
"as we walk on the floodland"
Mr. Wah
Amphetamine Filth

Ozpat wrote:
Did she offer you half a sheep while asking? :wink:
More or less.