Blood bath

Does exactly what it says on the tin. Some of the nonsense contained herein may be very loosely related to The Sisters of Mercy, but I wouldn't bet your PayPal account on it. In keeping with the internet's general theme nothing written here should be taken as Gospel: over three quarters of it is utter gibberish, and most of the forum's denizens haven't spoken to another human being face-to-face for decades. Don't worry your pretty little heads about it. Above all else, remember this: You don't have to stay forever. I will understand.
Gottdammerung
Utterly Bastard Groovy Amphetamine Filth

Ever had the feeling that someone has put a hex on you?

I really am beginning to think someone has with me..

Last night whilst having a bath while getting ready for a dinner date I managed to firstly stab myself in the toe with scissors whilst trimming my toe nails..

had the shower curtain fall on me head..

then whilst sitting back down in the bath I just about took the top of my finger off on a cracked tile..

cue frantic phonecall to friend to come up with first aid kit whilst the water in my bath turned a lovely pink colour..

its either a curse or my bathroom is possessed... especially given that i bust my ribs on the side of the bath two weeks earlier..

no washing for me from now on.. I'd rather stink and live!
You can turn your back on a person, but never turn your back on a drug, especially when its waving a razor sharp hunting knife in your eye

Hunter S. Thompson
MadameButterfly
HL's mystical safekeeper

Gottdammerung wrote: getting ready for a dinner date ... I'd rather stink and live!
Firstly YES to the first line you wrote.
But how did the date go...did you get to have dinner?
Oh and hope you are feeling better today.

MB
it's all about circles and spirals
that ongoing eternity
canon docre
Overbomber

:lol:

Maybe your bath is jealous about your diner date. :?:

I had the same problem with my car. It would just refuse to take in any men I intend to get in closer contact to. As soon as they sat down, they hurt themselves in strange ways. Or the car denied service completely and stood still for good.

I lost a few good opportunities on this stubborn bastard. :evil:
Put their heads on f*cking pikes in front of the venue for all I care.
Gottdammerung
Utterly Bastard Groovy Amphetamine Filth

MadameButterfly wrote:
Gottdammerung wrote: getting ready for a dinner date ... I'd rather stink and live!
Firstly YES to the first line you wrote.
But how did the date go...did you get to have dinner?
Oh and hope you are feeling better today.

MB
yeah date was fine, aside from the fact that there was a fricking rowdy party of 20 on another table, who didn't realise other people were dining

(what is it with the english and drink??)

and to make it even better the waitress decided that she couldn't understand my girlfriends german accent... so i gavw our order in my worst ayrshire skawtish accent... :lol:
You can turn your back on a person, but never turn your back on a drug, especially when its waving a razor sharp hunting knife in your eye

Hunter S. Thompson
scotty
Overbomber

Lucky white Heather....anyone?
Being brave is coming home at 2am half drunk, smelling of perfume, climbing into bed, slapping the wife on the arse and saying,"right fatty, you're next!!"
Obviousman
Outside the Simian Flock

Oh, yes, I always have the feeling when you're trying to do something really good there's always something going wrong. Either you fall over something (had that once in class, did a great job on something I had to do in front of the class, and when returning to my place I fell over some bloody wire), you're words come out all wrong, well just anything to loose your cool happens. :roll:

The accent thingy is a good one by the way :lol: Whenever some Dutch tourists ask me the way to some point in town, I put on my worst Antwerp accent :lol:

@cd: Did you take revenge then? Or planning to?
Styles are a lie.

My Facebook/My Flickr
canon docre
Overbomber

Obviousman wrote: @cd: Did you take revenge then? Or planning to?
Well, he ended up on a scrapyard with a sound kick in his little arse.
Put their heads on f*cking pikes in front of the venue for all I care.
Obviousman
Outside the Simian Flock

Well done :twisted: Revenge is yours!

:lol:
Styles are a lie.

My Facebook/My Flickr