Ghost Dance Radio 6.*edit*

Does exactly what it says on the tin. Some of the nonsense contained herein may be very loosely related to The Sisters of Mercy, but I wouldn't bet your PayPal account on it. In keeping with the internet's general theme nothing written here should be taken as Gospel: over three quarters of it is utter gibberish, and most of the forum's denizens haven't spoken to another human being face-to-face for decades. Don't worry your pretty little heads about it. Above all else, remember this: You don't have to stay forever. I will understand.
scotty
Overbomber

Stole this from the Ghost Dance site so I hope it's right!, It looks like Ghost Dance are to be featured on 16th Nov 2005.

BBC 6 Music (UK): Nemone's Dream Ticket (22.00): a 1987 session from Ghost Dance.
*EDIT :oops: *, aye , a' ken Blast, Keith ya fud!! :oops:
Last edited by scotty on 16 Nov 2005, 00:02, edited 1 time in total.
Being brave is coming home at 2am half drunk, smelling of perfume, climbing into bed, slapping the wife on the arse and saying,"right fatty, you're next!!"
Andie
Overbomber

:notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy:

nice find :wink:
Dim, through the misty panes and thick green light,
As under a green sea, I saw him drowning.
scotty
Overbomber

Burn wrote::notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy:

nice find :wink:
Just hope it's right Andi, apparently it's on with "Squeeze" as "Headliners" :urff: , I can see Squeeze mentioned on Nemones page but not Ghost Dance, I'll keep my fingers crossed, apologies in advance if it's "a bum steer"!.
Being brave is coming home at 2am half drunk, smelling of perfume, climbing into bed, slapping the wife on the arse and saying,"right fatty, you're next!!"
Andie
Overbomber

it's tomorrow night...what else would we be doing?...

except hanging around here posting sarky comments :wink: obviously
Dim, through the misty panes and thick green light,
As under a green sea, I saw him drowning.
vicus
Utterly Bastard Groovy Amphetamine Filth

scotty wrote: a 1987 session from Sisters of Mercy ...
:eek: :?: :?: :?:

ah:
a 1987 session from Sisters of Mercy off-shoot Ghost Dance, and a headline set from Deptford hit-makers Squeeze, recorded in Oxford in 1981
"Am Anfang wurde das Universum erschaffen.
Das machte viele Leute sehr wütend und wurde allenthalben als Schritt in die falsche Richtung angesehen."

http://www.poison-door.net/
James Blast
Banned

scotty wrote:*EDIT :oops: *, aye , a' ken Blast, Keith ya fud!! :oops:
Whiit thi, who, wha???
"And when you start to think about death, you start to think about what's after it. And then you start hoping there is a God. For me, it's a frightening thought to go nowhere".
~ Peter Steele
scotty
Overbomber

James Blast wrote:
scotty wrote:*EDIT :oops: *, aye , a' ken Blast, Keith ya fud!! :oops:
Whiit thi, who, wha???
I said at first that it was "Sisters + Ghost Dance" on the radio, but I got "all of a flutter" when I saw Ghost Dance were on, I mis read then mis quoted the info, Vicus kindly pointed out my mistake :notworthy: , I then made an *edit* to correct the title, but all the time I was doing this I could you saying "Keith ya fud" :lol: :lol: , so I thought I'd save you the bother of a post!
scotty
Overbomber

They've just played "Born to be your Slave" :D :notworthy:
DerekR
Doobie Brother

Hmmm, what time did the program run to? Said midnight on the program guide and thats when I set my recording to stop. Just listening back to it and heard the dreaded words "two more from Ghost Dance after midnight"...AAAARRRGHHH! bugger! What did I miss? scotty?