Last Rites - The Many forms

Does exactly what it says on the tin. Some of the nonsense contained herein may be very loosely related to The Sisters of Mercy, but I wouldn't bet your PayPal account on it. In keeping with the internet's general theme nothing written here should be taken as Gospel: over three quarters of it is utter gibberish, and most of the forum's denizens haven't spoken to another human being face-to-face for decades. Don't worry your pretty little heads about it. Above all else, remember this: You don't have to stay forever. I will understand.
Erudite
Slight Overbomber

New album is finally on sale via their web site:

http://www.lastrites.org

12 tracks, can't supply much more info than that, but the E.P. before
it didn't sound too bad.
You are what you drink - I'm a bitter man!
Andie
Overbomber

if it's anything like their debut album :notworthy: it'll be alright...

i had to double take this first tho...i was confused (i know :roll: ...again) and thought you were posting about the Last Dance's new album...

i figured it out in the end :wink:
Dim, through the misty panes and thick green light,
As under a green sea, I saw him drowning.
biggy
Utterly Bastard Groovy Amphetamine Filth

The best of the ex flour loving twats.

The best thing in the Nephilim was the guitars, therefore the one to follow is the guitarist. Yeah they have the drummer too but lets face it any twit can hit stuff with sticks. Seen Last Rites a few times & they were very good. Seen them at a couple of goth nights too, although the crowds at those things couldn't care less about them or any other live music....... yet when the bands go off & they start playing Duran Duran and Wham they all jump up to dance like a camp daddy longlegs.