Roy Keane

Does exactly what it says on the tin. Some of the nonsense contained herein may be very loosely related to The Sisters of Mercy, but I wouldn't bet your PayPal account on it. In keeping with the internet's general theme nothing written here should be taken as Gospel: over three quarters of it is utter gibberish, and most of the forum's denizens haven't spoken to another human being face-to-face for decades. Don't worry your pretty little heads about it. Above all else, remember this: You don't have to stay forever. I will understand.
Norman Hunter
Slight Overbomber

:lol: :lol: :lol:

...They'll miss him.

I won't.
ruffers
Overbomber

I hope we (City) sign him.

Then kick the s**t out of him in training every day, invite Alfie over to have a go.
Chucking another log on
the-happening
Utterly Bastard Groovy Amphetamine Filth

No he's going to sign for Sunderland!
"i'm talking about god, devil, hell, do you understand, finally?"
andymackem
Slight Overbomber

the-happening wrote:No he's going to sign for Sunderland!
Funny how we're the only club who haven't been linked just yet. I wonder why ....
Names are just a souvenir ...
Russian footie in the run-up to the World Cup - my latest E-book available from https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B07DGJFF6G
the-happening

that's a difficult one! as soon as he was sacked i looked at the odds for him going to other clubs and Sunderland wasn't listed even as a joke bet!!
"i'm talking about god, devil, hell, do you understand, finally?"
Planet Dave
Underneath the Rock

Norman Hunter wrote::lol: :lol: :lol:

...They'll miss him.

I won't.
:lol: :lol: Missing Smithy though, aintcha. :wink:

I hope he signs for Celtic, and proceeds to kick the living crap out of everyone up there for a while. :twisted:
'Fragged another moaning sh1tbag'
andymackem
Slight Overbomber

the-happening wrote:that's a difficult one! as soon as he was sacked i looked at the odds for him going to other clubs and Sunderland wasn't listed even as a joke bet!!
gamebookers quoted Sunderland at 100/1 in an e-mail on my desk this morning. It didn't specify whether that would be as a player or a manager, though.
Names are just a souvenir ...
Russian footie in the run-up to the World Cup - my latest E-book available from https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B07DGJFF6G
Norman Hunter
Slight Overbomber

Planet Dave wrote:

I hope he signs for Celtic, and proceeds to kick the living crap out of everyone up there for a while. :twisted:
I knew I'd goad a response from you :notworthy:

Smiffy? Never heard of him. Liam Miller - now there's a midfielder :wink:

Celtic? Already fourth in a two-horse race and soon to be managerless and out of the Champions League - I've other things to worry about at Ibrox before Psycho Killer signs :eek:
paint it black
Black, black, black & even blacker

player manager at Altrincham is a possibility

not sure about Aston Villa though. well, would you: nice bloke, s**t team
Goths have feelings too
eastmidswhizzkid
Faster Than The Light Of Speed

paint it black wrote:player manager at Altrincham is a possibility

not sure about Aston Villa though. well, would you: nice bloke, s**t team
one of the biggest oxygen thieves ever to blight the universe -who also happens to be one of my mortal enemies...and also happens to be the father of one of my kids- supports villa. and pretends he's from wales when he's really from dudley.cunt.
Well I was handsome and I was strong
And I knew the words to every song.
"Did my singing please you?"
"No! The words you sang were wrong!"

:bat:
Brideoffrankenstein
Overbomber

That man is such a bloody tosser
emilystrange
Above the Chemist

nice one, libby
I don't wanna live like I don't mind
Planet Dave
Underneath the Rock

Planet Dave wrote:
Norman Hunter wrote::lol: :lol: :lol:

...They'll miss him.

I won't.

[Mr Burns] Excellent [/Mr Burns]

:twisted:
Norman Hunter
Slight Overbomber

Looking forward to 11 February - Barry Ferguson v Roy Keane.

Enough to make your eyes water :eek:
Gottdammerung

Norman Hunter wrote:Looking forward to 11 February - Barry Ferguson v Roy Keane.

Enough to make your eyes water :eek:
I'll definitely be in the Hoops Tavern for that one!
You can turn your back on a person, but never turn your back on a drug, especially when its waving a razor sharp hunting knife in your eye

Hunter S. Thompson
aims
Overbomber

Planet Dave wrote: I hope he signs for Celtic, and proceeds to kick the living crap out of everyone up there for a while. :twisted:
Enjoy ;)
Big Si
School Bully

:notworthy: KEANO :notworthy: KEANO :notworthy: KEANO :notworthy: KEANO :notworthy: KEANO :notworthy: KEANO :notworthy: KEANO :notworthy: KEANO :notworthy: KEANO :notworthy: KEANO :notworthy: KEANO :notworthy: KEANO :notworthy: KEANO :notworthy: KEANO :notworthy: KEANO :notworthy: KEANO :notworthy: KEANO :notworthy: KEANO :notworthy: KEANO :notworthy: KEANO :notworthy: KEANO :notworthy: KEANO :notworthy: KEANO :notworthy: KEANO :notworthy: KEANO :notworthy: KEANO :notworthy: KEANO :notworthy: KEANO :notworthy: KEANO :notworthy: KEANO :notworthy: KEANO :notworthy: KEANO :notworthy: KEANO :notworthy:

And yes I've ordered a new shirt! :D

Don't think he's allowed to start on the pitch until after 1st January, so I won't see him at Tynecastle against Hearts :(
Wyrd bið ful aræd...

mybelgiannemesis
BillyBadBreaks
Fat Forgetful Bastard

Big Si wrote:Image

:notworthy: KEANO :notworthy: KEANO :notworthy: KEANO :notworthy: KEANO :notworthy: KEANO :notworthy: KEANO :notworthy: KEANO :notworthy: KEANO :notworthy: KEANO :notworthy: KEANO :notworthy: KEANO :notworthy: KEANO :notworthy: KEANO :notworthy: KEANO :notworthy: KEANO :notworthy: KEANO :notworthy: KEANO :notworthy: KEANO :notworthy: KEANO :notworthy: KEANO :notworthy: KEANO :notworthy: KEANO :notworthy: KEANO :notworthy: KEANO :notworthy: KEANO :notworthy: KEANO :notworthy: KEANO :notworthy: KEANO :notworthy: KEANO :notworthy: KEANO :notworthy: KEANO :notworthy: KEANO :notworthy: KEANO :notworthy:

And yes I've ordered a new shirt! :D

Don't think he's allowed to start on the pitch until after 1st January, so I won't see him at Tynecastle against Hearts :(
I think I will order another Rangers shirt, this one covered in blood from his first tackle on some helpless player! :lol:
You still think swastikas look cool
The real nazis run your schools
They're coaches, businessmen and cops
In a real fourth reich you'll be the first to go
Planet Dave
Underneath the Rock

Big Si wrote: :notworthy: KEANO :notworthy: KEANO :notworthy: KEANO :notworthy: KEANO :notworthy: KEANO :notworthy: KEANO :notworthy: KEANO :notworthy: KEANO :notworthy: KEANO :notworthy: KEANO :notworthy: KEANO :notworthy: KEANO :notworthy: KEANO :notworthy: KEANO :notworthy: KEANO :notworthy: KEANO :notworthy: KEANO :notworthy: KEANO :notworthy: KEANO :notworthy: KEANO :notworthy: KEANO :notworthy: KEANO :notworthy: KEANO :notworthy: KEANO :notworthy: KEANO :notworthy: KEANO :notworthy: KEANO :notworthy: KEANO :notworthy: KEANO :notworthy: KEANO :notworthy: KEANO :notworthy: KEANO :notworthy: KEANO :notworthy:
Knew you'd be pleased. :wink: :twisted:
Big Si
School Bully

BillyBadBreaks wrote:I think I will order another Rangers shirt, this one covered in blood from his first tackle on some helpless player! :lol:
Hopefully Dado or Nacho :wink: :twisted:
Wyrd bið ful aræd...

mybelgiannemesis
Big Si
School Bully

Planet Dave wrote:
Big Si wrote: :notworthy: KEANO :notworthy: KEANO :notworthy: KEANO :notworthy: KEANO :notworthy: KEANO :notworthy: KEANO :notworthy: KEANO :notworthy: KEANO :notworthy: KEANO :notworthy: KEANO :notworthy: KEANO :notworthy: KEANO :notworthy: KEANO :notworthy: KEANO :notworthy: KEANO :notworthy: KEANO :notworthy: KEANO :notworthy: KEANO :notworthy: KEANO :notworthy: KEANO :notworthy: KEANO :notworthy: KEANO :notworthy: KEANO :notworthy: KEANO :notworthy: KEANO :notworthy: KEANO :notworthy: KEANO :notworthy: KEANO :notworthy: KEANO :notworthy: KEANO :notworthy: KEANO :notworthy: KEANO :notworthy: KEANO :notworthy:
Knew you'd be pleased. :wink: :twisted:
This signing is definitely for the fans! :D

Now if they can only get Petrov's contract sorted before xmas.... :|
Wyrd bið ful aræd...

mybelgiannemesis
BillyBadBreaks
Fat Forgetful Bastard

Big Si wrote:
BillyBadBreaks wrote:I think I will order another Rangers shirt, this one covered in blood from his first tackle on some helpless player! :lol:
Hopefully Dado or Nacho :wink: :twisted:
That is cruel, we both know Nacho will never be fit enough to ever get back on the field! :wink:
You still think swastikas look cool
The real nazis run your schools
They're coaches, businessmen and cops
In a real fourth reich you'll be the first to go
James Blast
Banned

Yess! Yess! Yess! Yess!
"And when you start to think about death, you start to think about what's after it. And then you start hoping there is a God. For me, it's a frightening thought to go nowhere".
~ Peter Steele
Norman Hunter
Slight Overbomber

Big Si wrote:Don't think he's allowed to start on the pitch until after 1st January(
Surely he shouldn't be allowed to start on the pitch until some sort of sentance has been served for his assault on poor Haaland :evil:

FOLLOW, FOLLOW!
Ozpat
From the Lowlands

I wonder how long it takes before he takes his first booking. I do not mean after how many games but after how many minutes :lol: :innocent:
"as we walk on the floodland"